(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

A brief look of surprise at the news, “Well, then I’ll let it be known. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. And who knows, you might do better then you think.” Good for him. “Should you want to practice with a few chess games, I can make the time.” Or just wing it, that’s what she did most of the time. “Glad to hear we are in agreement on that matter. Not many share our opinions.” A brief look off to the side as she remembered something before focusing back, “It’s feared and respected with good reason, I’ve seen it used for the wrong reasons and end in a Final Death.” A shrug, “You never know who might decide to approach you on the matter, so just know I’m willing to hear the case. There isn’t anything wrong with asking, though so many are afraid to do it.” Would he be different?

A shake of her head, “Not untoward at all.” Laughing, “It’s actually refreshing, not many are willing to talk to me like a regular Kindred.” Well, this was a less formal setting, so there was that. “I’m very rarely without him nearby. I mean, don’t get me wrong, I can certainly handle myself, but he gives others pause.” And sometimes that pause was needed.

Listening, she nods here and there, “Well, I hope you are able to find answers. There was once a pretty decent number of Dragons, then overnight, none.” A shrug, it was what it was. “What did you like about the East Coast? I only briefly passed through it myself, never really spending anytime in one place over there.” The life of a nomad. “Nothing wrong with something new, I find it keeps our existence a bit interesting.” They rarely got to experience new things. “To be honest? Nothing. I was simply passing through on my travels with the intent of staying a couple months at most. And well, those months turned into years, so I must have found something worthwhile.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

The Savage nods and shifts in his seat again, nodding to her. "I would like that as well, yes." He nods to her opinions on the sharing of their family's gifts.

He chuckles and nods. "I would never have implied you couldn't defend yourself sans Cain but he does give quite the impression."

He nods again. He hopes that he'll be able to find something as well. "East Coast is home. I was born and raised in New York, big family of Italian immigrants. When I became what I am now, I had to put some distance between me and my family, physically and otherwise. Still miss them." he says, giving a shrug of his shoulders.
    Aspect of the Predator ​● BP 2

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

A chuckle, “I didn’t think you did, but there are those who would believe differently. I think people see the position and assume I’m not going to get my hands dirty, but as I’m sure you know, as a Savage, we never shy from that.” A hint of something in her eyes. She had never shied away from a fight; she even handled her own executions. “Glad he gives quiet the impression; he does his job.” Though he had yet to show his impressive skills.

“I vaguely remember passing through New York, and have heard nothing but good things about the city.” Miss his family? Now there was something she couldn’t understand or empathize with. “Wonder if that’s one of the differences with generations, missing ones family and those connections. Or something tied more to the individual. I know my family still has numerous businesses back in Sicily, I even stock their wine here, it’s quite popular.” But after her Embrace, all ties had been severed.

“I know the night is drawing to a close, so I don’t want to keep you too much longer. But as you are the only other Gangrel in the city, did you wish to take up the position of Whip to the Clan?” she asks, “No worries if you don’t, I won’t hold it against you, but I wanted to ask.”

Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

A nod and smirk. "What's the point of this unlife if you're not willing to fight for it?"

"That's a good question. Family was always important when I was young. I try not to think about it, about them, but it's difficult at times." A shrug of shoulders.

He nods in agreement. "This evening has been a pleasure, Sofia. I'm definitely not against doing something like this, or maybe a team-building exercise," he adds with a chuckle. He blinks at the offer of Whip and gives a small shrug. "I'm not against taking up the position. At least until we find someone better at it," he says with a small smirk.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Hmm.” A shallow nod as she listened. Sure, she was close with her father, but not in the way that most kids were. She had a purpose as a kid, to take over the business. Being close was never on the table. “Well, maybe someday they can be joyful memories that can make you smile.” Though she did wonder if not being close to anyone growing up made her as abrasive and stand offish as she was?

A hint of a smirk, “That would depend on the team-building exercise.” How do Kindred team build? Like, was it something that actually worked? She could not imagine trying to team-building with the Court as a whole, like fucking trust falls or some bullshit. But it would be funny as hell. “Consider it yours if you want it. And should someone else appear in the Domain, then it can between the two of you. I think you’d be fine at it, seem to have a solid, logical head on your shoulders. Which is very welcome from the previous ones.”

We're at the 30 day mark, did we want to wrap it here?

Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

Sounds good to me. Thank you for the wonderful scene!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread