(Private)Updates and Communication

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

Al thought for a while how to phrase it.

"Yes and no. They are looking for me and my best friend which happens to be Miss Rowleys Sire. They have used them to find me here and her involvement is for more suffering for us. So if they are successful there will be violence involved, lots of it. To be honest I had expected it to take them longer to find me after I changed my name and moved quite a bit..."

He sighed and continued.

"Though I had also thought they would try to change their appearance and go to the Lancea here to find help. Bill Hamleigh would have done that. Which leaves the problem where they could hide. I think it might be in some of the Barrens, though I've not dared to look there yet."

Then Her Grace talked about 'having a word with them' and a smile appeared on his face as he imagined being able to stay and the necessity of looking over his shoulder for them being removed.

"Thank you, Your Grace. Thank you."

Jennifer Hazelton

"I did at the time. I followed them to the Kimpton Sawyer Hotel some time ago and updated the person I thought would handle it, Your Grace."
    Ruby remains quiet and attentive, her body language composed and humble. Her eyes light on each Kindred as they speak. As the Prince speaks, she seems to relax slightly. The assurance of action being taken appeared to soothe her nerves.

"Is there a large Lancea Sanctum presence here?" She wondered aloud.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

This was not ideal. At all.

“So you were aware when you arrived that there was others looking for you?” that was how it sounded. And she would have liked to have known this when he arrived. But, it was what it was.
    “The Barrens sounds like a logical place to take a look. But how it could sustain more than one Kindred at a time makes me wonder if they have grown even more brazen.” It was possible, sure.

To Ruby, “I will see to it that it is being handled.” It very well could be at the moment. But she didn’t know, the sheer lack of communication was growing tiring and her patience was dangerously thin. “Where is this hotel located?” she asks, grabbing a pen and writing the name down. “That sounds like it would be another place to visit."

Shaking her head, “No, there isn’t. I can currently only think of one that resides within the Domain, and I don’t see them stupid enough to harbor such Kindred.” Though she had been surprised before. “But they would be worth speaking with.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

Al nodded nervously and began to explain himself. It might not interest Her Grace, but he felt it needed to be said.

"I did but at the time due to multiple factors I saw the threat as non-existant for some time. To elaborate, if Your Grace allows: I had just left Portland with a new name, escaping a church of the Lancea and the box they had put me into and our captors were safely staked in chests and buried in Forest Park. Thus in my not entirely reasonable state I assumed there would be more time. Additionally when I arrived, I didn't know how long my stay here would or could be."

Upon finishing he lowered his head and admitted his failure to do what would have been right.

"I admit I have not been thinking soundly and not doing myself a favour. I apologize if my failure has offended Your Grace."

When it was said that there only was one active member of the Lancea in town, he nodded.

"I could speak with him, if Your Grace allows. I'm his Priscus, it's my duty."

Jennifer Hazelton

Ruby remained quiet, her head bowed. Her manner was dimunitive and respectful. As The Prince spoke, she nodded slightly to show that she was actively listening. As Albert spoke of speaking with someone in his clan, she glances towards him. Curiousity and concern showed on her face.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

It sounded like she was going to get the story rather she wanted it or not.

“Either way, if you know there is a chance, no matter how slim, that you are being sought, it’s best to let others know. Then the Domain isn’t blindsided.” She didn’t like being blindsided. “I have eyes and ears in every inch of the Domain, I could have had men looking out for these Kindred before they became an issue.” Running the crime world had its benefits. Plus a few other things.

A hand waves dismissively, “It’s done and over with, no sense in dwelling on it. We’ll just get he matter handled.” A shake of her head, “If I was offended you would not still be sitting there.” She’d ashed others in this office before and was not above doing it again.

“If you wish to speak with him, then feel free. I just ask to keep up to date on the matter. If it has the possibility to include violence, I need to know what is going on. I don’t tend to overstep into things, but this sounds like it could be quite a problem if not handled quickly and quietly.” And if she had to get her hands dirty, all the better. It had been some time since she had gotten to go claw to flesh with another.

To Ruby, “Same to you, please keep me up dated as much as you can. I’ll be speaking with the Reeve to make sure she is on the same page and we get matter handled.”

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Closing the scene, Ale has stated what she expects to happen going forward

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2