(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

She watches Jenn address the others without interest.

“Does it now?” a touch of humor in her tone. Thing was, she wouldn’t tell Jenn, in Elysia or not, if things were bad. At the end of the night, Ale was Prince, and weakness would be shown.

“Glad to hear you have been well and are committing to the plans. I look forward to hearing about them at a later time.” Knowing this was not the place for such discussions. “I also have a few things in the works, nothing too exciting, but a few things that I believe will be beneficial.” To her and maybe Jenn.

“How is Lotus?”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer listened to Alessandra. She was attentive to the Alder Gangrel and responded thoughtfully.
    "I look forward to that conversation. I know that we are overdue for a good conversation.

It is well. I am hosting a small gathering for the Nosferatu and Mekhet there soon. I was curious if you would like to attend a small gathering next month?"
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

“It has been quite a while since we’ve sat down and caught up. Let’s get something scheduled sooner rather than later.” She enjoyed those conversations, ones where she could let her walls down a bit.

A small nod, “It sounds like you enjoy hosting gatherings for your Clan as well as having other Clans attend.” Why something like that would be enjoyable was beyond her understanding. “Do you find them educational?” no judgement, she was just curious. An eyebrow arches, “That depends, what sort of small gathering?” nothing would be agreed to until she knew what was going on.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"Yes, it has. I would like that." Jennifer agrees with a pleasant smile.
    "Yes, it could be educational. This social gathering was set up so that we can get to know one another better. Bellemy has only recently returned to the city. I was thinking that we could invite Bellemy to join us at Lotus."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Dark eyes watch the social back and forth before looking back to Jenn, “So just yourself, your Cousin and myself?” she still wasn’t sure what to officially call Bellemy in Court. Jenn seeming to use a more familiar address, but she didn’t feel comfortable with that. Maybe it was something she could ask later, in private. “I enjoy their company and would look forward to having more conversations with them. They seem to keep to themselves, not really a bad thing, just more an observation. Just let me know a date and time that works for you both and I will move things on my schedule.” There were few she was willing to do that for.

“Any good books lately? I know we had talked about discussing the book you had recommended at some point. Just so you know, I did pick it up and read it.” Taking the recommendation seriously.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"Yes, I was thinking that would be a good idea. We had a good converstion in Elysium. I shall contact you with a date and time." Jennifer smiles pleasantly. This was going to be an excellent conversation!
    "What were your thoughts on the book? I found it amusing on the first read. On the second, I picked up some good foreshadowing, which I appreciate."
    "I actually have bought a few new tomes in Italian." Jennifer replied to Alessandra. "Occult research books. I was given the idea by Priscus Baker. So many tomes have more information in different languages. Although I am considering hiring a Latin teacher." A small shake of the head. Yet more time taken from other plans. Yet research was important!
    "I have been considering purchasing some new music for Lotus. Do you have any recommendations? I have a great deal of Vivaldi and Classical music."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Excellent, I’ll look forward to it.” It was always pleasant conversation with the two Haunts.

“While it’s not something I would have gone out of my way to read,” only reading it because it was recommended, “it wasn’t horrible. Now, if I’ll read any others? It’s a toss up, but I do like reading things I normally wouldn’t.” the whole expanding horizons and all that.

A brief look of pleasant surprise, “Have you? I have to say, a lot is lost in translation, especially with Italian. Between the masculine and feminine words, formal and informal, a lot gets translated incorrectly. If you need any assistance, let me know.” Sounded like Jenn was looking to pick up multiple languages, “Latin? That’s quite the undertaking, not a language you hear all that often, well, anymore. I wish you luck with it.” It had never been a language she had a use for personally.

“It depends on what sort of music you were looking for. Most of my knowledge and recommendations would be classical Italian composers. And I could provide a list. Now, if you wanted something more modern, there are some bands I’ve picked up through the years that I enjoy.”

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"I can understand that. Book choices are very personal. I know some people who advise classics, such as Little Women. Yet while I appreciate where it stands in literary relevance, the plot simply did not engage me.
    I would appreciate that."
    A small smile towards the Prince. "Verifying that I am translating the text correctly is very important to me. I would like to reach out to you on the topic.
    I would be interested in classical Italian composers. Most of my favorites are Vivaldi, who I understand was Venetian. I need to spend some time on the topic."
    A small laugh. "Time is the most valuable thing to invest. What have you been spending time on of late?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

An understanding nod of her head, “Having read the book, I agree with you. It’s not a very engaging topic for me, it just bores me. I’ve often questioned what makes it such a revered book.” She just didn’t get it.

“Of course, just let me know if and when I can be of help.” She’d always make time for Jenn.

“I would recommend Claudio Monteverdi personally. While not one of my favorites, he was revolutionary and his work signaled the evolution between the Renaissance and Baroque period. He was quite innovative in how he combined the two eras, someone worth taking the time to listen to.” Pausing for a second, “There are quite a few classical Italian composers, so it’s finding one who’s sound speaks to you.” She, of course, knew quite a bit on them.

“While, lets see. I’ve been taking some nights to go out and just relax, not wear my work hat so to speak.” Laughing. “And of course, still relearning the piano, though I feel I’ve made great strides in that. Yourself?”

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"I think its domestic duties that bore me. I understand that it was important, and is relevant of the time. Yet I would rather spend time learning something new from books. Thank you. I will reach out when I need to, Your Grace." Jennifer replied, appropriately appreciative of Alessandra's offer.
    "Claudio Monteverdi..." Jennifer said slowly, commiting it to her memory.

" I will pick up some records. Perhaps we could listen to them together," She proposed to Alessandra. "- although I am curious. Do you have a favorite composer? Not necessarily an Italian composer." Jennifer clarified with her Cursed voice that slithered in the air between the two ladies.

A glance at the conversation between Raul and Martin that seemed to have died. Her autumn brown eyes scan the room and note no others of note.
    "Curious that some are not seeing Elysium as a soothing balm to the Man." She remarked to Alessandra, noting how socializing could affect the Beast and Man duality of Kindred nature.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread