Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

Bleeds Well glares impatiently at the bartender that's likely already forgotten him. He grips the empty bottle for a moment like he's ready to hurl it at the bartenders head. Instead he taps it on the counter with great restraint, relaxing when a glance is tossed their way landing on Elizabeth. Bleeds Well turns to Wade with a grunt. "Wouldn't know what that's like myself, but it sounds awful," he shrugs. "You already know the solutions, most would assume I'd suggest. What are you going to do about it?"

What are you going to do about it... His eyes unfocus for a moment before trying to catch Elizabeth's. This Iminir was unlike other Storm Lord's he'd met. So far she hadn't tried to take control of the pack, hadn't bossed anyone around, hadn't be overly arrogant, and had just admitted to a problem that bugged her.

Then Scrapper's response processes properly. "Yeah. That so." The short return isn't inflected as a question, just a matter-of-fact statement, left open for the Elodoth to judge how it was meant.

PU: 4

Scrapper
    Primal Urge
    Presence
    (Burly)
    Derek Johnston

Bald, thickly bearded and burly looking man in jeans and a leather jacket.

PRE

Scrapper seems to be having a difficult time meeting Bleeds Well's gaze. It could be that he's deferring to the man who he knows holds more brands then him, having seen them already, knowing he's been around longer than Derek has and has more to his name. It could also be something else entirely...

He takes another sip of from his glass, letting that pleasant burn travel down his throat, before setting it down and finally looking at the man before him. He sniffs slightly and gives a nod. "Yeah. That's so. Everything's as good it'll get." The Half-moon is definitely being vague and evasive but the look on his face doesn't seem malicious.

OOC: Could possibly do a Composure + Subterfuge vs Wits + Empathy to see what he's hiding, if you wanted? Don't know if that's something done between PCs or not
    Elodoth Iron Master, Primal Urge 3

3. Likes liked this post
    Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

The Rahu chuckles, snagging the bottle that was brought over and set in front of Elizabeth. "As good as it'll get... That's a hard lesson to learn sometimes. Often we find ourselves banging our hammer on the same piece of metal over and over again trying to will it into the shape we want. What is desired is a beautifu,l intricate blade that is a work of art, but all that rod wants to become is a pair of shears." He takes a swig from the bottle and slides it away.

He eyes Derek sideways, "Which are you?"

happens all the time in other venues, probably those down for it here.

5. Likes liked this post

Scrapper
    Primal Urge
    Presence
    (Burly)
    Derek Johnston

Bald, thickly bearded and burly looking man in jeans and a leather jacket.

PRE

He listens to the Rahu's words with a bit of a smirk and nod. "Usually? The hammer. Banging away and trying to make sense of things. Usually it works and I can make something that some see as beautiful or useful, or the rare times, both. Sometimes it's a piece of slag and I have to try to start over."

He glances over at Lizzie for a second before turning back to Bleeds Well, meeting the man's gaze this time.

Keep it close (2 successes)
    Elodoth Iron Master, Primal Urge 3

7. Likes liked this post
    Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

If Bleeds Well had lasers for eyes Derek's face would be aflame, so intently does the man stare at him as he answers. When Scrapper's eyes meet his, the Rahu lets silence fill the air for a long moment. Something in his face relaxes a minuscule amount. "That's a very self-aware answer. I've been known to be the anvil from time to time. For good or for ill, mates I've run with in the past have learned the hard way that there are rules, and those rules are unyielding. I've tried to grow beyond my old methods of teaching that lesson though. People are more apt to seek out someone to help them atone for their sins if that someone isn't cold and hard. An old lawyer friend showed me that there is more than one way to shape steel. Liz would've liked him, matter of fact the two of y'all might've been related." His eyes finally tear away from Scrapper as he address Wade for a moment.

Then he searches the bar for the bottle he'd slid away, but not even alcohol can numb the memories. "Anything I can help you with to settle in?" He finally looks back to Scrapper, unaware that his eyes are a touch redder than they were a moment ago.

9. Likes liked this post
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
+ Reply to Thread