Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Shots in the Dark

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

“A place like this is good because they allow you to rent and use what guns they have. Giving you freedom to continue to shot a 9mm, or branch out and find something you prefer.” Nodding, “Just let me know.” There wasn’t much to the license, at least, not in her opinion. It had been rather quick and painless. But she wasn’t stupid, Kindred had other factors to take into consideration.

The Savage was rather impressed with how serious Jenn was taking the instruction. Not many would, as a gun wasn’t a typical Kindred weapon, but it helped against rogue Ghouls and the like. Her words had been detailed, and the Haunted was showing she had listened and practiced what was heard. This was part of why she respected her as much as she did, she listened. There was nods here and there, gentle instruction offered here and there.

Stepping back, giving Jenn the space to fire, but also being able to see her technique, she observed the firing.

There didn’t spear to be any outward freak out as the gun fired, good.

“Not bad!” she compliments, seeing that she hit the target. “You have good form, so this is something that is going to simply take practice.” As it was with most things. “How did it feel?”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer examined the shot in the target.
    "Thank you." Approval from the Prince meant a lot to Jennifer. "I lean into the cliche about having a good teacher." Jennifer smiled over to the Prince.

"I will start coming to this range to practice. It is important to me to train. I will let you know. I likely will start looking into the license in about three months. I shall try again."
    Jennifer examimed her stance, ensuring that she was following Alessandra's instruction. Jennifer took a moment to align her shoulders and then focus on her grip.
    Jennifer slowly squeezed the trigger.

1 success
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A look to Jenn, “Thank you, that means a lot. Guns is something I am passionate about, but rarely get to share with anyone.” Guns had been a part of her life and unlife for as long as she could remember.

“They seem to be a good range, understanding and allowing you to rent the stalls. I rent this one and the ones near it for more privacy.” It wasn’t her usual go to, and not a place she was completely comfortable with. “Once you get more comfortable, perhaps I can show you a place I enjoy using that is more private.” Though she still wondered if she could get a range installed at the Haven. How would that work? Something to look into as it would make life easier.

Dark eyes watch as the Haunt takes another shot, nodding slightly, “Your stance is great, accuracy will come with more time. It’s a matter of getting comfortable and used to the gun.”

Loading a magazine into one of her new guns, she walks up and lines up a shot. The gun was load, the recoil a bit more then she was used to, so her accuracy was off.

Frowning, lowing the gun, “Seems I need more practice with this one. Not my best.” Clearly unhappy with the shot.

2 successes
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread