Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"The Cranberries." Jennifer stated slowly. "I am unsure if I have heard of them. What songs have they produced?"
    A glance between the group. "I don't think I am up for sour beer yet. The flight sounds good." An approving look towards Alessandra, who was quite good at recommendations. A look to Morgan. "Yes, please do. Berries sound excellent right now!"
    A glance towards Jasper she began to walk at towards the brewey. "This is the way?" She verified.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A solemn nod of agreement. But her Beast chuckled in her ear, cattle died all the time.

Her face lights up a little at the mention of him not only playing, but of Beethoven as well. A soft laugh, “My mother also had me classically trained as a child, thought it would make her look good at her charity events.” And it did, for a while. “I had to give it up for a while when I was traveling and have gotten back into playing myself.” It was a work in progress. Smirking, “Isn’t that the truth? I’m all for making life as easy as possible.” Another nod, “I hope to schedule some time in the future to visit my home, see what’s changed and all that. But I suppose Sacramento has become more home then Italy.” As sad as that was.

A slight shrug to Morgan, “Maybe, but maybe not. It sounds like that sour was done right, and everything is worth trying at least once. Twice if you’re like me and don’t learn the first time.” Laughing. As for advice? “Depends on what you consider less adventurous. Most of the place I’ve noticed have some more, uhh, tame? Tame might be the right word, flavors. Which is why those flights are great, can get a variety to try.” Or not. She wasn’t an expert, just knew flavors and what she liked and didn’t like. “I tend to go for more traditional flavors myself.” Why change something that worked well?

Well, she wasn’t about to let Jenn go off with some random cattle, so she follows, sipping her beer as they went.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Farmboy Charm)
    Striking Looks
    (Ruggedly Handsome)
    Giant
    (7'2")
    Strength
    (Lean and wiry)
    Hidden Life
    Jasper

Mien
    The real side of Jasper looks very similar, tall and lanky with a lithe build. The glaring difference is his head: a large shaggy head of what looks like an Irish Wolfhound rests on his shoulders. A pair of expressive green eyes and alert ears give him an alert and kind look to his features. He still has that same rugged good looks about him, despite the blocky canid snout he has. His leather jacket looks very well made and hangs on his lanky form almost like a second skin, the furred interior looking soft and blacker than the night.

Mantle
    The light floral scent of honeysuckle with the slight tang of musk beneath it, like a good sweat earned after a roll beneath the sheets.
    Jasper Scenes
      Sleep (Bookkeeping), ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Coyote

The tall and lanky Irishman nods to Morgan, pulling his glass back to take another sip before nodding to her. "Yeah? That'd be mighty fine of ya."

He turns to Jenna and grins at the question about the band, "Sure. They're class. Some of their best songs are Linger, uh... Dreams! Dreams is really good too. Zombie is a fantastic anthem, really hits a bloke like me."

When Jenna starts heading through the crowd and tents, he nods, starting to follow after, trying his best to keep his long stride in time with everyone else's. "Aye. Not too far. Ah'll let you know if Ah see it first."

He turns to Sofia as they walk along, nodding to her. "Aye.. My Ma wanted me to play at the local cathedral. Ah did for a time, and it was nice, but things in life took me away from it." he says, frowning ever so slightly before giving a shake of his head. "Honestly don't know if Ah remember how to play, it's been so long.." he says with a slight chuckle. "Ah don't know if Ah can head home. A lot of shit has happened since Ah left home so Ah'm not sure if Ah'd be welcome back.."

Jasper follows along, nodding at the talk about flights. He'd certainly not be against more beer, but he'll have to see if he has enough cash to spare for it.
    Beast: Coyote | Wyrd 3 | SL2 (Ruggedly Handsome) | Mantle: Floral Musk | Giant | Thick Irish Accent

Witch
    Nimbus

The warmth of a campfire, shadows softening at their edges, the smell of woodsmoke in the air.

When vulgar, it's the heat of a pyre, the air darkening with ash, the smell of burning flesh.
    Venue
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 3

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

PRPYLF - Grim Sight

PRE

She fell into step with the small group easily enough, listening to the talk of music. She knew the Cranberries and the titles sounded vaguely familiar but they weren't on her playlists. And as far as classical music went, psh. She had nothing to contribute.

"Yeah- me too," she adds, nodding along with Sofia's statement regarding flights. "Oh! There is the berry stand!" she says pointing up ahead to a stall. "I guess maybe I should ask which of the tamer flavors goes well with strawberries and sugar?"

She paused, thinking.

"If any even do that is..." In no movie slash show ever had she seen candy coated strawberries served as bar snacks. It was always salty stuff like peanuts or pretzels.

Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer listened to Alessandra for a moment, nodding slightly to show that she was actively listening.
    "I have heard many parents value piano lessons. I heard that it could improve IQ." Was it true? Jennifer did not know.
    "Going home can be difficult, for so many reasons." Jennifer emphasized, empathy showing in her brown eyes.

"Has anyone been listening to the newer Rock?" Jennifer inquired as she stood in line for the berry stall. "I have been listening to Dorothy. After Midnight is decent."
    Jennifer stepped in front of the strawberry vendor and with a nod to Morgan, mentioned. "I am about to go get a flight of beer from Fieldwork Brewing. Do you have any recomendations? I am looking at those chocolate covered strawberries."

After a few moments of discussion, the vendor mentioned citrus fruit tends to go well with beer.
    Jennifer took a small tray with two bowls of fruit salad, two servings of the chocolate covered strawberrys and some sliced citrus fruits.
    "I have some for everyone." Jennifer's Cursed voice was paired with a smile. "Please, take some."
    Jennifer paused for the fruit to be looked over.

Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Amazing what our parents pushed us to do. I actually still enjoy playing, bringing back some good memories.” And some not so good. “And life loves to do that, takes away all the fun and replaces it with adult things.” An eye roll. She needed to find more fun things. “I, for one, am a fan of giving it another go, you never know. Might be a bit rusty, but you might some pleasure in it.” A slight shrug as she finishes her beer, “Oh, I get that.” Not mentioning it anymore. It was something personal for her, not something she had ever shared. Not that he asked, but not a good subject.

To Morgan, “Goes with strawberries? I have no idea.” A chuckle, “I would guess, now don’t hold me to this, but something light?” she had no fucking clue. Pairing beer was not her thing, because food was overrated to her. True story. “So only one way to find out?” was she doing this social thing well?

Looking to Jenn, “Really? I hadn’t heard that one, huh.” Was it true? She had no clue, but she was more intelligent then most other Gangrels she had met. Was that the piano playing? Or her not wanting to be a stereotype?

“I seriously need to expand my music library. I usually only listen to what the current bar is playing.” And not really listen to, more background noise.

When she came with the fruit, the Savage had a moment of internal struggle. She was already going to vomiting up beer scented blood, did she want to add fruit to the mix? Ah, what the fuck, she thinks, picking up a strawberry, “Thanks!” to new things.

“I’m willing to pay for the flights, does anyone have any preferences? Or did we want four different flights with multiple different beers? Good way to test the theory of if strawberries go with beer.” She tosses out. With preferences heard, she’ll go and order four flights. “Uh, maybe we should sit?” laughing.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Farmboy Charm)
    Striking Looks
    (Ruggedly Handsome)
    Giant
    (7'2")
    Strength
    (Lean and wiry)
    Hidden Life
    Jasper

Mien
    The real side of Jasper looks very similar, tall and lanky with a lithe build. The glaring difference is his head: a large shaggy head of what looks like an Irish Wolfhound rests on his shoulders. A pair of expressive green eyes and alert ears give him an alert and kind look to his features. He still has that same rugged good looks about him, despite the blocky canid snout he has. His leather jacket looks very well made and hangs on his lanky form almost like a second skin, the furred interior looking soft and blacker than the night.

Mantle
    The light floral scent of honeysuckle with the slight tang of musk beneath it, like a good sweat earned after a roll beneath the sheets.
    Jasper Scenes
      Sleep (Bookkeeping), ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Coyote

The tall red-haired man walks along with the lovely ladies around him, nodding over to Jenna at the mention of piano lessons raising IQ. Him? Smart? Not likely.. but maybe it's a different kind of smart.

"Ah've listened to some of the newer Rock, usually what comes on the radio but the older stuff is better.." he says with a shrug of his shoulders. He licks his lips as Jenna comes back with that selection of fruits and he instinctively gives a sniff of them and the people around him before he nods. "Cheers!" he says, reaching over and snagging a few pieces from the fruit salads, focusing on the melon and apple pieces it has as he nods to her. "Much appreciated. Ah can never eat enough fruit."

He turns back to Sofia with a smile. "Probably be very rusty, yes, but might be willing to try again.. Just gotta get around to finding a piano Ah can use sometime." he says, chuckling softly before he nods. Free beer? He's not going to turn that down. "Probably different ones will be best, to test the palates," he nods and looks around and spots an empty table from his higher vantage point. "There's one over there we can take. You need any help?"
    Beast: Coyote | Wyrd 3 | SL2 (Ruggedly Handsome) | Mantle: Floral Musk | Giant | Thick Irish Accent

Witch
    Nimbus

The warmth of a campfire, shadows softening at their edges, the smell of woodsmoke in the air.

When vulgar, it's the heat of a pyre, the air darkening with ash, the smell of burning flesh.
    Venue
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 3

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

PRPYLF - Grim Sight

PRE

Witch carefully picked out a chocolate covered strawberry (she had already started with berries, may as well continue right?) to insure she didn't get her fingers and germs on the ones left behind.

"Thank you, that's most generous" she said genuinely to the other two women. She would make sure that she got the next round. She was fairly sure she could afford that.

But she did nod firmly at the suggestion to sit though there was a grin on her face even so, "Sounds a smart idea to me." Stepping up to similarly offer her assistance in carrying the drinks, she followed the group to the indicated table.

"Where does one find something like that?" she asked curiously. Pianos weren't exactly like playgrounds after all. Just scattered about the city for use. Or ... were they? Leaning into to peer at the scribble on the flight menu card she picked a light-colored beer that said lager and took a tentative first sip even as she looked to see if pianos and playgrounds had more in common than their first letter.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread