Presence
    (Playful)
    Striking Looks
    (Beautiful)
    Adeline Martin

+2
    SL
    PRE

Are you ready to get more lit than a leprechaun this St. Patrick’s Day? We are surely ready to turn up so we truly can’t wait until we see you at this holiday celebration! Registration Begins 4PM at KBar in Sacramento. Get your wrist bands!

Join the St Patrick's Day celebration! You will not want to miss out on the greenest and biggest event of the year in Sactown! Our annual Sacramento Shamrock Stroll St Patty's Day Pub Crawl; when we turn up like no other in the best bars!

DRINK SPECIALS AS LOW AS
    $4 Drafts
    2-For-1 Mixed Drinks
    $5 Shots

This St Patrick's Day in Sacramento will be like no other; and we cannot wait to spend it with you! Come ready to party; but keep an eye out for those Leprechauns. And you better be wearing green and ready to search for the golden pot of good times at the end of the rainbow in Sacramento!

Alt Identity
    (Adeline Martin)
    Presence
    (Playful)
    Striking Looks
    (Beautiful)
    Adeline Martin

(Blush and Imbibe)Vitae 2 Spent
    +2
    SL
    PRE

Adeline had set some goals for herself, and getting out there and mingling was a big part of that. This was one of the biggest open parties of the year, and many people were talking about it. So she made her way through the packed streets to join the throng and get her writst band and a giant mug of green dyed ale to start her off. The commemorative mug was a classic beer stein made of wood with the year and date, and boasted "Annual Sacramento Pub Crawl!"

She mingled and drank from her mug, enjoying the atmosphere of merry making. The Lord was dressed in a long sleeve grey cardigan, with a an artfully arranged scarf around her neck in the front, and a beautiful dark green tulle skirt with some strappy sandals. Her long hair down and falling in gentle waves. Her makeup was mostly neutral, but she did play up her eyes a bit for the evening.

The excitement in the air was catching, even for the Lord. So many happy, high, drunk and generally anneibriated individuals was exciting on multiple levels. With life flowing through her veins, she felt the embrace of humanity in the press of the crowd around her, and her senses flooded.

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

(blush, imbibe)Vitae 2 Spent
    PRE

Edward flowed between the laughing and smiling groups. It was a good night. It was important to take part in good nights. It was a reminder of what he was. It was a finger on the pulse of... well, having a pulse.

Maintenance of not being mega-weird.

But when the beast gnashed its teeth, and Edward's eyes landed on Adeline, it was something of a relief.

"Adeline." Edward greeted. "Fancy seeing you here." He smiled, eyeing her attire. "Beautiful scarf, taking notes from Jennifer?"

Edward's outfit, minus the sunglasses.

4. Likes liked this post

Alt Identity
    (Adeline Martin)
    Presence
    (Playful)
    Striking Looks
    (Beautiful)
    Adeline Martin

+2
    SL
    PRE

Not many men could rock a green suit, for sure. Her gaze traced the lines of the suit and the casual shirt beneath as she felt the urge to rip him apart, making her freeze. Her blood told her he was weak. She could take him. The angels of her better nature won out, and she restrained the urge. Letting her breath out shakily for a second before weaving through the crowd to move closer to Priscus Heinrich.

“Edward.” She mimicked playfully with a grin. “Nice suit. Now tell me,” she paused with an arched eyebrow looking him up and down, making it obvious with the elevator eyes, “Did you buy that suit especially for this event, or did you already have it in your wardrobe?”

“You like it? I needed something to dress up this plain cardigan. I had to buy this whole outfit. I was slightly perplexed to find I didn’t have a stitch of green clothing. Absolutely nothing!” She said with an incredulous tone. She wasn’t about to not wear green either. She didn’t want to give a throng of kine an excuse to reach out and touch her. Ew.

Alt Identity
    (Adeline Martin)
    Presence
    (Playful)
    Striking Looks
    (Beautiful)
    Adeline Martin

+2
    SL
    PRE

Not many men could rock a green suit, for sure. Her gaze traced the lines of the suit and the casual shirt beneath as she felt the urge to rip him apart made her freeze. Her blood told her he was weak. She could take him. The angels of her better nature won out, and she restrained the urge. Letting her breath out shakily for a second before weaving through the crowd to move closer to Priscus Heinrich.

“Edward.” She mimicked playfully with a grin. “Nice suit. Now tell me,” she paused with an arched eyebrow looking him up and down, making it obvious with the elevator eyes, “Did you buy that suit especially for this event, or did you already have it in your wardrobe?”

“You like it? I needed something to dress up this plain cardigan. I had to buy this whole outfit. I was slightly perplexed to find I didn’t have a stitch of green clothing. Absolutely nothing!” She said with an incredulous tone. She wasn’t about to not wear green either. She didn’t want to give a throng of kine an excuse to reach out and touch her. Never a good idea.

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

"Fresh for the event." He grinned and popped his collar. "The only colours I had were gold and red -- the old club's rules, you understand. I'm having quite the spot of fun hitting the town with a few fresh pieces."

He made a noise of agreement. "Those little revelations are truly what makes all this such fun."

He hadn't expected to see anyone else here, but on second thought, it was only natural that he'd run into a few other vampires. Instead, it was only the throng of Kine.

"I take it St. Paddie's crawls aren't a yearly festival for you." Edward had never been to one, even when he was Kine. "Was it whimsy or purpose that brought you out tonight?"

8. Likes liked this post

Alt Identity
    (Adeline Martin)
    Presence
    (Playful)
    Striking Looks
    (Beautiful)
    Adeline Martin

+2
    SL
    PRE

Adeline grinned, a wicked curve of her lips, a triumphant noise soon followed! "AHHA! I knew it! You don't look like someone who wears green either." She said with a laugh. She nodded in agreement to his statement of the old guard, but really hadn't the faintest idea of what he meant by that. "Hmmm I have never joined or even really bothered to learn much about the social clubs available in our company. So maybe that would be good fodder for a more private conversation at a future date.." She then smiled a little shyly. It was a little presumptious of her, but she hoped he'd find that double entedre there charming.

With that little nugget, she took a long drink from her wooden mug of leprachaun ale. "It's a great way to blend in with the crowd and have a little fun." Maybe stalk something to eat. She left that last part off, for obvious reasons. "You are right in your assesment. This isn't normally my scene but I am breaking all my old rules, so why not get my pub crawl on!?"

The music suddenly started blaring as the lights strung all along the avenue began to flicker for a moment and change: twinkling in and out in green, pure white, and gold. A roil went through the throng around the two Kindred, as bodies suddenly took to motion. The song was a popular one, and certainly fit the high spirited mood of the crowd. Adeline was familiar with it, mainly because the spoken French at the beginning and end of it had caught her attention, being fluent in the language. Adeline plunked her stein down on a nearbye table, and watched Edward for a just a heartbeat before asking: "Would you like to dance?"

Narration approved by the other player.

Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

Al stood at the bar wearing a rifle green tweed suit complemented by a golden yellow tie and a rifle green cardigan with emerald green shamrocks on it. Next to him leaned his cane and he was having an American pint of Guinness Draught (which they at least had the decency to not dye green). Thinking about the St. Patrick's Day he had celebrated in Dublin with Victor once (before selling and consumption of alcohol on that holiday became interdicted) he took a sip of the beer and registered that it didn't even taste the same as it once had...

He shook his head to get the thought out of his head. This wasn't about the alcohol and it wasn't about nostalgia, at least not primarily... It was about not spending the day at home with a ghost but getting it placated in a sense and perhaps meet some company. He raised the glass before taking another sip.

"Here's to you Victor, enjoy this day, wherever you happen to be now..."

A familiar notion ripped him out of his thoughts and looking to the dancefloor he noticed there apparently were other Vampires present and after a moment and composing prayers, he saw Mr. Heinrich and Miss Martin. For a moment he wondered how people could dance to what they apparently called music these days.

11. Likes liked this post
    Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

Bookkeeping
    -2 Vitae (Blush, Drink)

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

"Is that so?" Edward raised an eyebrow; she had used the correct Invictus title for Jennifer, if memory served. Perhaps she had overheard someone else use it. "It would be my pleasure to discuss anything with you, Adeline." He reciprocated with a half smile of his own.

"Cheers to that. Although I fear I'm failing the pub part of the equation. There seems to be terrible drought." Edward eyed his empty drink, considering a refill when music he recognized came on, prompting him to put it down. He made a point to listen to contemporary radio -- advice of his Kine father from long ago, who called it part of healthy aging.

"Oh yes I would." He offered his hand, repressing the instinct to assume the 'proper' posture for the act. That set the tone in general for Edward's dancing. His movements were clean and fluid but faltered at their conclusions as if floundering for purpose without the rigid structure of ballroom dance.

1 success

Still, he didn't step on any feet, he had fun, and it was good practice. Partway through, he noticed Albert and paused dancing for a moment to give the him a friendly salute, wondering if the Shadow would approach.

It was a surprise to see him. Edward had taken Albert for the classy-at-the-cost-of-humility type, whose pretentious repelled them from the dens and gatherings of the poor. Or, as they would put it, any and all uncouth pass times.

Perhaps I was too hasty in my judgement.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread