(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

Raul , once he enters Elysia, will be greeted by a tall, scruffy and well built man. When he confirms who it is, Gabriel, he will lead the Savage to the office.

What draws your eye is in the center of the room, an expensive desk that was a rich dark mahogany. It was large enough for her to work on multiple things, but not too large to overshadow her.

The butterflies were placed here and there, adding her own unique style to the room.

On the desk was the standard items on it, papers, small lamp, a computer. There was also a tall glass dome. Beside the glass dome was another one, this one held the same brightly colored butterflies, but had a darker, sinister twist to it. There was a skull in this one, with the butterflies placed artfully around it. Another skull with butterflies on it was placed on a shelf behind her.

There wasn’t really art on the walls. But there were shadow boxes placed around the room with various colors of pinned butterflies. Some blue, some green and some a mixture.

Playing softly from speakers placed around the room was Beethoven.

The wall behind the seating area had a painting hanging, The Young Martyr, a small light hanging above it. Illuminating it softly.

Two new chairs sat in front of the desk, Italian made and a deep shade of brown. There was a seating area was set in one of the corners. Which had two chairs and a couch around a coffee table. There were lamps on that offered a soft and comfortable glow, nothing too bright.

Ale was seated behind the desk, speaking quickly and with an edge, in Italian on a phone. Tonight, she wore a short sleeved white t-shirt, allowing most of her arm ink to be visible, over a leather skirt. A holster hung over the back of her chair with two guns nestled within. Cain, sat beside the desk, ears perked as the hound listened for anyone. It was what he did, and he did it well.
    Raul Lionell
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

Raúl is dressed in his own semi-casual attire: a black shirt with the collar of a white undershirt just peeking out as well as a pair of dark khaki slacks. A black leather jacket, brown leather belt and dark dress shoes complete the outfit. His physique fills out the outfit nicely.

After confirming who he was, he follows after Gabriel, looking the man over as he is lead into the office. Must be a mortal under the Prince's control. Probably a ghoul.

He slows his pace as he enters the room, taking a bit of time to take in the décor and finding it quite to his liking. The dark furniture was a nice contrast to the bright wings of the butterflies and the other things beneath those glass domes.

The woman seated behind the desk on her phone is a different story, at least according to the Beast within him that rises up. It whispers sweet thoughts to him, how the desk would look so much better splashed in red, a fresh skull for those domes. Raúl was ready for this though. He knew he was going to be seeing another vampire this evening and even with his Beast's assurance that they could best what it saw as a lesser, he knew that he was likely outclassed. The fact that this fellow Savage held the office of Prince was knowledge enough that she was not one to be trifled with. He was tense but still in control as he crossed the room.

His pace slowed as he stood an appropriate distance back from the desk, wrangling that murderous instinct of his back, coaxing it down as he waited for her to finish her phone call. He stood, at ease, continuing to look around the room's contents. He already had a fairly good idea of the room's layout, just from the few moments he was in here, his eyes gaze always alert, scanning here and there, looking for dangers where there hopefully were none. It's a talent that has served him well in all of his years thus far and hopefully will continue for many more. So he stands, hands hanging loosely at his sides as he tries hard not to listen in on her conversation, his gaze eventually falling onto Cain for a moment before he glances back to the tattooed and dangerous beauty.
    Aspect of the Predator ​● BP 2

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The call was brief, ended with a tone that even in Italian, conveyed her displeasure.

Dark eyes find Gabriel, and with a nod, he silently leaves the room and closes the door. He knew he place and role.

Then she allowed her Beast to feel its anger over the weakness that presented itself to her. The pacing began, pulling on the leash, wanting to be let loose to rip limb from body. But there was no need for that, at least, not yet.

To her cousin, she gestures to the chairs in front of the desk with a smile, “Welcome to Sacramento, please, have a seat. I hope your travels went well and uneventful.” Reaching into a drawer, she pulls out a folder and opens it, “Your letter stated you had business in the city, I do hope it’s not business that is going to bring problems to my Domain.” Looking to him, curious to his answer.

Cain, for his part, is on full alert. Raul was new, and he did not do new well, standing, ears posed towards the new Savage. Eagerly waiting for a slip-up and order from his Master. There was nothing natural about him, from his sheer size to the hate that burned in his eyes.

Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

Raúl sees that look that Gabriel gets and makes no comment. He doesn't even turn to watch the man go for now the Prince's attention is on him. He tenses ever so slightly as Beast sees Beast and there's that rattling against the cage within, wanting to get out, but then he relaxes ever so slightly when he sees that smile and he moves to take the offer a seat. He sits in the chair, adjusting his jacket about his frame before he nods. He knows he's not out of danger, but decorum suggests he should be safe. For now, at least."Thank you for the welcome. My travel was fine. Your city is a pleasant change over where I was before."

He nods to acknowledge the question and the implication that the answer he provides can be quite impactful in whether he's allowed to stay or even survive the night. "I also hope that it is not. I don't believe that it will bring trouble to your city. It is most assuredly not my intention to bring any problems to your Domain, Your Grace, and I will do my due diligence towards that end," he adds quickly in a voice accented by what could be a muddling of European accents. "I am here, at least in part, to do some investigations in the area and try to find certain individuals and what has happened to them," he offers, hoping to intrigue his cousin into wanting to know more, or at least not want to harm him.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

A single nod, “Glad to hear, traveling can be a bit of a problem depending on where you are coming from.” Though things were easier in her time. Then the arch of an eyebrow, “Oh? How so?” most found the city charming, the Domain? Sometimes charming, depended on who was asked.

The Savage listens, taking in tone and words, “Intentions always start out good, it’s actions and sometimes, inaction, that lead them astray. With that in mind, and with what you’ve thus shared, I need to know who you are looking for. I don’t make it a habit to harbor criminals,” a glimmer to her eyes at that comment, being the kingpin in Sacramento on more than one front, “so if it’s someone already here, any problems can be handled discreetly and without incident. Tell me more of who you seek.” If it was other Family, he would be disappointed, the Clan wasn’t a strong force in the Domain. Well, she was actually all the force it needed.

Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

He nods and cracks a bit a smile at the question. "I'm recently from Los Angeles and the City of Angels is a sprawl, which while can be fun at times, makes getting to some places very difficult. Even at night, LA is a bustling town. Sacramento is smaller but also seems to have quite the night life. It seems more close knit and I'm more used to that than the LA lifestyle."

He nods to her request. "I'm looking more for information than a specific person. That being said I do have a name of a person that could help me to get the information that I seek." he says, a bit enigmatically. He smiles at the mention of criminals, glancing up to the holster over the back of her chair and then back to the Prince. "I wouldn't dream of it and I'm not looking for a criminal. Yet. We'll get back to that."

"I am here as a representative of the Ordo Dracul. We have not heard anything from our members in this area in quite some time and I am here to find out what happened to them. The last intel we have has a Gangrel who goes by Dirt Nap as the sole member in Your Grace's Domain. I'm tasked with finding him or any information I can about him and, barring that, I have been asked to help set up a presence of Dragons in the area."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The night life of a city seems to drive some, not her. Maybe years upon years ago. “Sacramento has quite a variety of night life, I’ve heard a little bit of something for everyone.” And while she was still trying to get out there more, it wasn’t all that exciting to her. “As far as close knit, it depends on who you are and who you are associated with.” Having some be close knit left you open for betrayal.

Bold move, telling her, Priscus and Prince, that they’ll get back to something. “I’d quite prefer to get to it now.” She asked the questions, yet controlled the direction of the conversation.

Oh for fucks sake, another Dragon.

Would this one be as worthless as the others?

“I wish you luck with your endeavor. I’ve yet to see the Dragons actually hold a presence here for longer than a month or two. As for who you speak of, I haven’t seen him in the Domain in over a year. I don’t make it a habit of keeping tabs on those who leave the Domain, or their reasons.” A shrug, “As far as the Dragons as a whole? I don’t police the other Covenants or get involved in their drama unless I have to.”

Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

Raúl nods to her answer about the nightlife. He'll have to get a look into it himself as soon as he can, but that can wait for another night.

His eyes widen ever so slightly but then he nods. "Of course. I meant no offense if any was taken, I just felt the need to address the question at hand first and I was going to come back to it. I'm not looking for a criminal, at the moment, but that doesn't mean I won't be in the future. My occupation is that of a bounty hunter and I'm not currently on a case in the area, but that will likely change at some point, once I get established in the area. Will this be an issue, Your Grace? I might also be willing to provide those services to you or members of your court if it is desired..."

He figured there wouldn't be a lot of information from the Prince about Dirt Nap but he nods. "Thank you. I was not truly expecting a lot of information about him. We Savages can be hard to track when we don't want to be."

He shifts in his seat, glancing towards Cain again but then around the room again. He never truly takes his eyes off of Alessandra though, just enjoying the ambiance for a moment while he can. He doesn't expect, or at least hopes that, he won't be in the Prince's offices too often.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

A bounty hunter? Kindred needed those? Wasn’t it easier to handle your own bullshit?

“I don’t foresee any issues at the moment. Though I want you to understand that Kindred of this Domain, in good standing with me, are off limits so to speak. An issue arises, you make an appointment to speak with me. Going after someone without speaking with me will result in a situation you don’t want to find yourself in.” she would handle it personally, and that was never fun for anyone else involved. “As to providing the service to me? I handle my own. For those of the Court? You would have to bring it up with them.” Relaxing a bit into her chair, “Also, should your occupation put you in a position that brings trouble to this Domain, I expect you to let me know.“

Back to Dirt Nap, “He resided within the Domain for quite a few years, though he never seemed to have much ambition. But I’m not the type of Priscus to get too involved in personal business of others. Our Clan has always seemed to have low numbers, which I don’t see as a bad thing. I only expect you to keep the Clan name in good standing and not make a fool out of yourself in Court. We had enough of that in the past and I find my patience for it lacking.”

Pulling out another folder, she flips through it, “Cain bother you?” always blunt while pulling out a piece of paper and sliding it across the desk, “These are the Laws of the Domain, look them over and feel free to ask any questions you might have. Despite my position, and sometimes demeanor, I welcome questions.”

Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

Raúl nods to her words. "Good. I completely understand that. We keep our own. If anything does come across my desk that would be an issue, I will make sure to bring it to you first." Kindred might not need a bounty hunter, but finding certain people might be something of use to her, or others, at some point.

Dirt Nap lacked ambition? Hmmm... Not something he'd expect from another Dragon, but every person is different. "We do tend to stay loners, don't we? I will work hard not to disappoint you or our Clan at Court. I don't foresee that being an issue."

He glances towards Cain at the mention of him. "No, he does not bother me. He just seems on edge. I hope I am not bothering him, or you," he says, leaning forward to take the paper and turns it over to read the Prince's laws and decrees. He reads through it quickly once and then goes back to the top to read through it again as he leans back in his seat. Everything seems very agreeable until he reaches one certain part. "Does having to work with them on occasion constitute interfering with law enforcement?" he asks, looking over towards her.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread