(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

She had to wonder if other Domains just handed out maps of Communal Zones and what not. It seemed an easy way for something Domain related to fall into the wrong hands. Or maybe that was the paranoid side of her. Either way, she would rather it not fall into hunter hands on her watch, the Brood were bad enough to deal with.

“The only other officer, aside from the Pricus, is Seneschal Jacque. The Domain has a continuing fluctuation of numbers, no other offices have been required.” Though it had been nice to have a Herald. “But should the numbers rise significantly again, anyone appointed to an office will be announced.” But that probably went without saying. Keeping the Domain informed was important.

“I currently have no questions, your letter provide answers for any I may have had.” But she also wasn’t the type of ask unnecessary questions without a reason.

“If you have no further questions or concerns,” her tone indicating he was welcome to address any he may have, “I don’t wish to keep you, as I’m sure you have some settling in to do.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

Raúl nods to hear about the one other officer and then the information about the flux of members of the Domain.

He smiles and nods to her not needing any other information from him and then she asks him if he has any final questions. He thinks for a moment before shaking his head. "Only other thing I think I'd like to know is your preferred mode of correspondence for if and when I need to reach you. Letters? Texts? Phone calls? Other than that, I think I'm pretty much set, for now. I don't want to take up too much of your evening."
    Aspect of the Predator ​● BP 2

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Traditionally, correspondence goes through the Seneschal. They’re in charge of fielding letters and calls, setting up appointments as needed. I can give you a number, it will send you to Gabriel, my Ghoul, who will relay information to me. I don’t typically provide that number, but as we are Family, it seems fair. Calls or text are preferred, so long as you are careful with your words.” But she had a feeling he knew that. The number was written on a piece of paper and handed to him, “But I warn you, do not abuse it, I have no patience for such things.” Family or not.

“I would say we could have a Clan meeting soon, but not sure if it would be productive or not.” Chuckling, “Though I suppose it’s a good way to meet up with less formalities.” And most people preferred that. “So if you want to have one, let me know and I’ll set aside some time.” Standing, “It was nice meeting you, if you run into any problems, let me know.”

I'm good to close up the scene if you are. Thank you for fun scene

Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

Raúl nods in understanding as he pockets the number. "Of course. I would never dream of abusing such a thing. I will continue to use the traditional channels and use this number only if urgent."

"A less formal meeting could be indeed be fun. Once I get things more settled in town, I'll let you know. I'll have my people contact yours,"
    he says with a small smile and a chuckle. He stands after she stands, "It was indeed a pleasure to meet you, Your Grace. I look forward to getting to know you and this Domain better. If you ever have need of me, you know how to contact me." he says, giving a small bow of his head. If she makes the move for a handshake, he'll accept, but he won't initiate the contact. Either way, when she indicates he's free to go, he'll take his leave, his Beast still grumbling that he left her unbloodied.

Sounds good to me. Thank you for the lovely scene.
    Aspect of the Predator ​● BP 2

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread