Watch
(Confidants) Comparing notes

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

Blush !
     Blush !, 

NOS
    PRE

The inside of the Reeve's office has the dark decor that her predecessor put into the office. So far, Helen hasn't changed a lot, either due to time constraints or because she hasn't seen the need to. A small table and a number of chairs is in front of the desk, one wall holds what looks like a cross between a bulletin board and a whiteboard and somebody has plastered most walls with maps of Sacramento and the greater city area. Some of those maps have needles with heads in different colours sticking in them, some of those connected by coloured threads or pencil markings. On the desk are a phone, a neat small pile of exercise books as well as a typewriter, a rolodex and a metal coffee tin with the butts of several pencils sticking out of it.

Helen is standing in front of one of the maps on the wall and contemplates what she's looking at, some needles in one hand, a pencil in the other. Might as well use the time until the visitors show up, right ?

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Jennifer Hazelton

QuoteQuote:
    Edward knocked on Helen's office door
    You can only host one scene per location at a time. As leads and leading is still open, you cannot have a second meeting in the same location. You can make a post to this post with a new location and I will edit your first post to reflect the correct location.

Jennifer Hazelton

It has been a few days, I shall close this. Go ahead and tag me when you put up the thread with a valid location

Closed Thread