Laptop Computer
    Digital Audio Recorder
    Smartphone
    Handcuffs
    4 Mags of Ammo
    20 Arrow Quiver
    Forms:

Mien

Wolf-like ears, bluish-silver fur-like hair. One glowing blue eye and one glowing red eye. Glowing bluish-silver tattoo-like marks on bare skin, depicting Hati and Skol chasing sun and moon. Clawed fingers, pointed teeth, and fangs.

Mask

Tall, rugged male with bluish-silver hair, tanned skin, dark piercing eyes. Silver tattoos depict Hati and Skol pursuing sun and moon. His wild striking looks turn heads.
    Stats:

Health

Glamour

Willpower

Blessings

Beast

The wildness that infuses a Beast gives her a supernatural affinity with animals. A Beast gains the benefit of the 8 again rule when using the Animal Ken Skill, and receives a free Specialty for the one animal that most reflects the Beast’s seeming. That same wild nature gives a Beast a powerful personal magnetism. A Beast’s player can spend points of Glamour to add to dice pools involving Presence and Composure. Each point of Glamour spent adds one die to one dice pool.

Tooth and Claw

Can inflict lethal damage instead of bashing damage when fighting unarmed.

Burning Hypnotism

Once per scene, the player may spend one Glamour to surround the Flamesiren with a blazing flame-like aura. Anyone looking at the Flamesiren must make a successful Resolve + Composure roll or suffer a two-dice penalty to all actions until the character decides to douse the aura or the scene ends, thanks to the distraction.
    Vincent Black Scenes
     Imbue Wyrdstone, 
      to Dreaming

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hunterheart Flamesiren

"Yes the usual is great." Vincent took the cup when Seraphina returned taking a big drink.

In response to Seraphina telling Gerrit about his tenancy in the room upstairs, "Yeah she hooked me up with a great place to stay. I have been here a couple of months. Mostly been getting to know the locals. I think I may have heard of you before; you were the one that was injured quite recently, right? In fact, we are currently talking about returning to investigate what you guys found."

Vincent had hoped he had not overstepped but he was genuinely curious about the Ogre in front of him.
    "Speech"
    Thoughts

New Identity
    (Gerrit Jameson)
    Gerrit

Mien:
    Leathery scars, bruises and scaly scabs cover the whole hairless body. There is a certain symmetry to the disfigurements, the color of the visible skin ranging from pale pink to purple and dark red. Lately patches of dark blue and black - frostbite - have appeared on his skin and some of the scabs have frozen over and crystalized.
    His right hand shows a copper-coloured, wilted and flaky scar, engulfing most of his palm and the inside of his wrist. Next to frostbite and bruised scars it adds a third layer of wounds bore by the Ogre.

Mantle:
    Contrast seem to grow slightly more stark around Gerrit, the crisp clearness of a winter morning. Sometimes the sound of ice forming or breaking can be heard in a short, brisk snap. When using Contracts a subtle, biting cold can be felt around Gerrit - pins and needles prick both the Onyx and those close to him.

Crown:
    Solid, thick panes of clear ice symmetrically arranged around his head with fern frost at the base.
    Active Pledges

Motley Pledge

Only a result of 10 on a die is considered a success. Should a given die result in no successes, the failure is considered to be a dramatic failure, though the oathbreaker may spend a point of willpower to negate this, making it a regular failure.
    -Until Oct 5th.

PRE

Stonebones Snowskin

"Oh. If you think that's necessary, we can do that. Sure." It would be nice to own a decent suit, but there was a part of Gerrit that didn't want to be a bother for Seraphina. Then again, would tailoring a suit be more of a bother than nursing him back to health and have him disappear? A low and wet grumble rang in the Ogre's throat as a finish to that particular train of thought.

He contained another sound, but couldn't help but look around the room when the new Beast just barely managed to not make his words sound suspicious to any eavesdrops. He looked at Vincent - there either was no Mantle or an extremely weak or subtle one, so it was probably Gerrit's responsibility to talk some sense into Vincent. But that would also have to wait. "I see. Well, it was an embarrassing workplace accident, so I'd rather not go into it right now." He made a face that showed that he was just a clumsy awkward bean and changed the topic. "It's nice of Sarah to offer a place to stay. It's people like her that are desperately needed nowadays." With that he offered the Fairest a smile - it was certainly satisfying for her to actually do what she set out to do: provide a safe haven for new arrivals.

"So what do you do? Are you a business owner, like Sarah?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

There was a blink of surprise, his words skating a very dangerous fine line. And Garden Grounds still had Mundane ears within it walls. “Can we not talk about work? This is a night off for everyone, so let’s not talk about it.” A slight edge to her voice. "How about you guys opinion on if I should host a karaoke night?! They've been popular before, would you guys be interested? I promise you don't have to sing." laughing.

A happy smile to Gerrit, “It might not be necessary per say, but I want to. I greatly enjoy doing it.” It allowed her to practice her skills and give something useful to someone. “We’ll get something setup.” Because she was not discussing Hedgespinning right now.

With what Gerrit says, there was a embarrassed shrug, “I wouldn’t go that far, I just like helping. Anyone else would do the same.” And while the grand reopening was technically about her, she didn’t want the conversation to be all about her. But the smile was returned, “Are the business contacts for Rosie’s still the same? I’m expecting to get many compliments on the arrangement, and I want to make sure I have the correct information to give them.” Plus she wanted to put the business cards back out to help advertise his business.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Beast: Wolf
    Striking Looks
    (Wild)
    New Identity
    (Vincent Black)
    Resources
    (Bounty Hunter)
    Lethal Mien
    Equipment

Armor

Reinforced Hooded Trenchcoat 1/0
    Kevlar Vest 2/3 -1 Defence

Weapons

Beretta M92
    Recurve Bow

Gear

Burner Phone
    Digital Camera
    Laptop Computer
    Digital Audio Recorder
    Smartphone
    Handcuffs
    4 Mags of Ammo
    20 Arrow Quiver
    Forms:

Mien

Wolf-like ears, bluish-silver fur-like hair. One glowing blue eye and one glowing red eye. Glowing bluish-silver tattoo-like marks on bare skin, depicting Hati and Skol chasing sun and moon. Clawed fingers, pointed teeth, and fangs.

Mask

Tall, rugged male with bluish-silver hair, tanned skin, dark piercing eyes. Silver tattoos depict Hati and Skol pursuing sun and moon. His wild striking looks turn heads.
    Stats:

Health

Glamour

Willpower

Blessings

Beast

The wildness that infuses a Beast gives her a supernatural affinity with animals. A Beast gains the benefit of the 8 again rule when using the Animal Ken Skill, and receives a free Specialty for the one animal that most reflects the Beast’s seeming. That same wild nature gives a Beast a powerful personal magnetism. A Beast’s player can spend points of Glamour to add to dice pools involving Presence and Composure. Each point of Glamour spent adds one die to one dice pool.

Tooth and Claw

Burning Hypnotism

Once per scene, the player may spend one Glamour to surround the Flamesiren with a blazing flame-like aura. Anyone looking at the Flamesiren must make a successful Resolve + Composure roll or suffer a two-dice penalty to all actions until the character decides to douse the aura or the scene ends, thanks to the distraction.
    Vincent Black Scenes
     Imbue Wyrdstone, 
      to Dreaming

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hunterheart Flamesiren

Vincent agreed with Seraphina; "You are right that should wait until a later time. As for what I do I am a bounty hunter. I assist local bails bondsmen, as well as work for locals who may need assistance in locating and retrieving certain individuals."

Vincent jumped at the mention of karaoke night, "I was wondering when you were going to host a karaoke event, I am not much of a singer but I do enjoy it."
    "Speech"
    Thoughts

New Identity
    (Gerrit Jameson)
    Gerrit

Mien:
    Leathery scars, bruises and scaly scabs cover the whole hairless body. There is a certain symmetry to the disfigurements, the color of the visible skin ranging from pale pink to purple and dark red. Lately patches of dark blue and black - frostbite - have appeared on his skin and some of the scabs have frozen over and crystalized.
    His right hand shows a copper-coloured, wilted and flaky scar, engulfing most of his palm and the inside of his wrist. Next to frostbite and bruised scars it adds a third layer of wounds bore by the Ogre.

Mantle:
    Contrast seem to grow slightly more stark around Gerrit, the crisp clearness of a winter morning. Sometimes the sound of ice forming or breaking can be heard in a short, brisk snap. When using Contracts a subtle, biting cold can be felt around Gerrit - pins and needles prick both the Onyx and those close to him.

Crown:
    Solid, thick panes of clear ice symmetrically arranged around his head with fern frost at the base.
    Active Pledges

Motley Pledge

Only a result of 10 on a die is considered a success. Should a given die result in no successes, the failure is considered to be a dramatic failure, though the oathbreaker may spend a point of willpower to negate this, making it a regular failure.
    -Until Oct 5th.

PRE

Stonebones Snowskin

Interesting, both to hear the tension in Seraphina's voice and how effortlessly she steered the conversation to a more.. safe topic. As safe as karaoke could be, but still. "Well, frankly that's not really my thing." He stopped and considered for a moment. "But it can't hurt to swing by and expand my horizons. Sure, give me a ring when you're planing this." Not being pressured into performing was a plus.

Gerrit's face became stony for a brief second when Vincent disclosed his job. It seemed a bit dodgy, and if he showed as much care and caution in those matters as he did with Faerie-related things Gerrit had to wonder about his success rate. That moment passed, though. Until there was reason to believe that any member of the Freehold was in danger due to the Beast's negligence Gerrit didn't really care. "Sounds exciting. I just work at a flower shop, so that's really tame in comparison." He smiled meekly and shrugged. And a part of him was just waiting for the Nyx to remind him not to sell himself short. "And yes - the contacts are the same. I just kept the shop closed for a bit while I was gone. But now it's back to the usual. Thank you, that's very thoughtful of you." Gerrit drank some coffee and feel silent. Expanding horizons or not: social situations were never Gerrit's forte. He was fine with letting the others lead for a while.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

She remains quite and sips her coffee as Vincent talks about what he does.

“I tend to host a couple every month, with a charity karaoke night every couple months. They’re really popular nights, especially with the college crowd.” Laughing, “It’s nice to see others enjoying themselves.” It made such a warm atmosphere in the shop. “And no worries if you’re not much of a singer, there is no requirement to sing, just come and have fun! I don’t always sing at those either.” Though it was a good way to raise lots of money.

Smiling to the Winter, “Great!” it was good to hear he was willing to step out of his comfort zone.

“It’s wonderful flower shop, I enjoy the variety you have. And I know some of my customers that will be excited to hear it’s open once again.” She had been known to display some of the flowers he offered. It not only fit the theme of her place, but she felt like she was helping. “I’ll get those back out then.” Always good when the info didn’t change.

“Anyone looking forward to anything with the weather warming up?” she asks, looking from one to another, “I’ve been debating taking up hiking, I’ve heard nothing but good things about it. And lets face it, traditional gyms are just so boring.” At least to her. She still went to a boxing gym, but that was different.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Beast: Wolf
    Striking Looks
    (Wild)
    New Identity
    (Vincent Black)
    Resources
    (Bounty Hunter)
    Lethal Mien
    Equipment

Armor

Reinforced Hooded Trenchcoat 1/0
    Kevlar Vest 2/3 -1 Defence

Weapons

Beretta M92
    Recurve Bow

Gear

Burner Phone
    Digital Camera
    Laptop Computer
    Digital Audio Recorder
    Smartphone
    Handcuffs
    4 Mags of Ammo
    20 Arrow Quiver
    Forms:

Mien

Mask

Stats:

Health

Glamour

Willpower

Blessings

Beast

Tooth and Claw

Burning Hypnotism

Vincent Black Scenes
     Imbue Wyrdstone, 
      to Dreaming

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hunterheart Flamesiren

Vincent listened to both Gerrit and Seraphina , "A flower shop is an interesting thing to own. Do you sell more common flowers, or do you tend to try to sell some of the more exotic flowers as well? I once owned an orchid, probably the most exotic flower I owned at the time, and for some reason I was not able to keep it alive."

"The springtime is not much of a favorite time for me, but I plan on doing some camping, maybe a bit of fishing if I get a chance. I love being out in the forest, being out in nature helps ground me."
    "Speech"
    Thoughts

New Identity
    (Gerrit Jameson)
    Gerrit

Mien:

Mantle:

Crown:
    Active Pledges

Motley Pledge

-Until Oct 5th.

PRE

Stonebones Snowskin

Of course Seraphina hosted several karaoke nights a month in addition to everything else she was doing. Gerrit couldn't even begin to imagine where she got the time. Or energy. Despite those thoughts, he gave the Fairest a thumbs-up and tried to look somewhat enthusiastic about the idea. [color=#7770CF]"Then I'll have plenty of opportunity to find a fitting date.

The fact that the focus turned to him just as he was withdrawing was almost funny. But the times where he didn't allow himself to be proud of his work were long gone. "Thanks, Sarah. Uh, I carry mostly local and seasonal flowers. Well, as local as it is possible without totally forgoing variety. The customers seem to like that direction - and I don't see the necessity to go too 'exotic'." He cleared his throat with a wet grumble. Nowadays Orchids weren't too out there, but he saw no reason to put Vincent on the spot right now. "Don't beat yourself up. Orchids are notoriously difficult to properly care for. There are a lot of factors that need to be pretty much perfect in order for most Orchids to thrive."

Seraphina's question was answered with a shrug. "It'll be nice to have more sunlight, but there's nothing in particular I'm looking forward to. I can find the positives of every season. That way I can't be mad about the weather." A sheepish look was given to signify that he was probably joking. Somewhat. And yes: he told himself to be content with just about anything for most of his life. Sharing this with Seraphina and Vincent came naturally because of this - and who cared if he Ogre held still actually held that belief? They were talking about the weather, not existential problems.
    "Maybe you can arrange a hiking-slash-fishing trip together. Feels like there is some sort of overlap in interests."

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread