Alt Identity
    (Allegra Cole)
    Presence
    (Assertive)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Moira

Nimbus

From the ground mists rise, billowing thickly, and a thousand ethereal voices chorus eerily, sounding far away, the seasons spring to life going through time rapidly from verdant spring, to scorching summer, and the first leaves of Autumn, and the deep silent cold of winter.
    Stats

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Circle of Creation is the gathering hub for all Pentacle mages in the Sacramento Concilium, with chapter houses for all five Orders inside.

Located east of Sacramento and far outside the prying eyes of the inner city, the Circle of Creation awaits the mages of Sacramento. Despite being a replica of the Westminster Abbey, the sleepers who come by never seem to notice it. The wards built into the structure have made sure of this. To all but the Pentacle the Circle is essentially invisible, ensuring the safety of those who enter and engage with one another. Whether it had always been here for the Awakened was hard to say now, but it was the site that the Awakened gather to mingle and discuss official matters.

It is a time for simply for mingling among the Awakened. The common area is large and open, but over the course of the month it's inevitable that people may bump into each other. The official concerns of the Consilium are put on hold as a more lighthearted experience is shared among this community of the Wise. Ultimately, this is the opportunity to let the proverbial hair down. How much so is up to them.

This is the opening post for Sanctuary. Please read this for information on Sanctuary, Consilium, and the difference the two. Come here to be recognized!

Also a reminder, Sanctuary threads are not official Consilium threads. Those under an incarceration sentence may not attend a Sanctuary thread.

Sancturary is not a single event, or formal Consilium. It's a compression of time to represent the comings, goings, and intersections of Awakened throughout the month at the Cirlce.

2. Likes liked this post
    Witch
    Nimbus

The warmth of a campfire, shadows softening at their edges, the smell of woodsmoke in the air.

When vulgar, it's the heat of a pyre, the air darkening with ash, the smell of burning flesh.
    Venue
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 3

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

PRPYLF - Grim Sight

PRE

The Circle was quiet. She wasn’t going to put money on it being empty. Phoenyx could be around. Or the others. Off in their corners of the complex. But the main gathering spot? Empty and quiet.

Either she was the first one to pop in or the shedding/rejection of titles last official gathering had meant even these small tag ups were not needed.

She hoped it wasn’t the later but then again if it was the former… she hadn’t brought food.

Maybe she should have? It wasn’t like they needed a lot with their current numbers after all.

Maybe next time. For now she found a seat and pulled out her latest library book to read. Aka wait.

But only if it was the former option.

Otherwise it would just be reading.

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)

PRE

The light footsteps of the Arrow wander down the corridor.

She had no idea how these new Sanctuaries were going to be, just 4 mages, but as the metaphorical guardian of the Circle she felt compelled to check in. She had a large hoodie on and her usual loose pants.

"Hey," she offers to Witch as she sees her reading oin the room. "How are you doing?"
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

Witch
    Nimbus

The warmth of a campfire, shadows softening at their edges, the smell of woodsmoke in the air.

When vulgar, it's the heat of a pyre, the air darkening with ash, the smell of burning flesh.
    Venue
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 3

Vulgar

PRPYLF - Grim Sight

PRE

Looking up and spotting Phoenyx , Witch let her book fall closed.

”Hey back. I’m good. Yourself?”

Tucking the book back where it came from, she resettled her attention on the so far only other being around.

Rose Among Thorns
    Matriarch
    Presence
    (Friendly)
    Direction Sense
    (I Know The Way)
    Danger Sense
    (Spidey Adjacent)
    Occultation
    (Blinded by Thorns)
    Belle

Nimbus: Cracks in space appear just over her skin, shaped like toothy, hellish maws. If she's extra and especially angry, those maws will speak.
    PRP Stats

2/5 Personal Spells
    *Incognito Presence (1 suxx)
    1/3 Vulgar Spells
    Health
    WP: 2/3

Equipment: Knife, Minivan, Shoulder Bag (magnifying glass, flashlight, plastic gloves), Smartphone, Wallet ($50), Artifact (see minisheet)
    Combat Stats

Defense: 2 (Wits/Dex)
    Initiative: 4
    Speed: 9

OCC
    PRE

Belle saunters into the Circle dressed like she's been cooped inside all day: sweatpants and a t-shirt, casual tennis shoes, and hair that looks freshly showered. She at least wants to look somewhat presentable, given the informal nature of the Consilium meeting. She's also got a drink carrier with a quartet of steaming cups.

​"Hello, Witch! Phoenyx! What's new?" She's quick to bound towards the duo. "I thought I'd be the 'Apollo' for todays' meetup and brought some hot tea for everyone. Well...it's hot water. I brought extra tea bags for whatever flavors you wanted." She pulls those out of her pants pocket, revealing a Ziplock with a bevy of available flavors for the picking. She sets these on a nearby table.

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)

PRE

The Arrow nods. "I am well. Do you mind if I ask what you are reading?" She loved books, it was just a topic that rarely seemed to come up.

There's a smile as Belle arrives. The Mastigos knew she enjoyed tea, so that was thoughtful "That sounds nice. What teas did you bring?"

8. Likes liked this post
    Witch
    Nimbus

Venue
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 3

Vulgar

PRPYLF - Grim Sight

PRE

”Reading the Rocks” Witch replied with a laugh as she pulled the book back out to show Phoenyx. The cover a scene pic of the side of a mountain, mostly covered by the title, a small subtitle of The Autobiography Of The Earth centered below.

At the sound of Belle’s voice, she glanced over and lifted a hand in greeting.

”I would be down for some tea, thank you.”

10. Likes liked this post
    Rose Among Thorns
    Matriarch
    Presence
    (Friendly)
    Direction Sense
    (I Know The Way)
    Danger Sense
    (Spidey Adjacent)
    Occultation
    (Blinded by Thorns)
    Belle

Nimbus: Cracks in space appear just over her skin, shaped like toothy, hellish maws. If she's extra and especially angry, those maws will speak.
    PRP Stats

2/5 Personal Spells
    *Incognito Presence (1 suxx)
    1/3 Vulgar Spells
    Health
    WP: 2/3

Equipment: Knife, Minivan, Shoulder Bag (magnifying glass, flashlight, plastic gloves), Smartphone, Wallet ($50), Artifact (see minisheet)
    Combat Stats

Defense: 2 (Wits/Dex)
    Initiative: 4
    Speed: 9

OCC
    PRE

Belle gestures at the assemblage of teabags. "Some earl grey if you're looking for more of a kick; some ginseng and chamomile if you're looking for relaxation; and some cinnamon chai for flavor." She snaps her fingers. "Almost forgot!" She pulls a few honey packets from her other pocket. "In case somebody would like to add some sweetness."

She looks around the Circle. "Any sign of Moira?" She shrugs. "I guess she must be working on another painting." At any rate, Belle's sure that Moira's okay. They'd have heard from the Acanthus if she wasn't. "So, I was thinking about that library idea I had last meeting. Are there any subjects you think you'd benefit from having easy access to? I'd want this to be something all of us could use, not just me."

12. Bump "Bump" this post
    Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

PRE

The Arrow looks thougthful. "Have you always been interested in Geology? It is not a science I know much about, but it sounds fascinating."

She offers Belle a smile. "Chamomile would be great. No honey, thank you."

There's a small shrug. She wasn't sure what people did when they weren't here. "I've bought most of the research books I wanted for scientific work... did you have anything in mind?"

14. Likes liked this post
    Witch
    Nimbus

Venue
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 3

Vulgar

PRPYLF - Grim Sight

PRE

Witch nodded and laughingly commented "I was the rock kid growing up. I'm sure you know the one- every class has one. Always picking up rocks, making laundry a miserable affair for moms and sleeping siblings alike."

Leaning in she peered at the three offerings from Belle before selecting an Earl Grey packet and a cup of tea.

As she straightened and set to steeping her tea she looked to Belle in mild surprise, as if just now hearing of her plans.

"I apologize. I think I jumped to conclusions ... the library would be for all? Not just Mysterium?" Maybe she meant it would be a sleeper library then?

16. Likes liked this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread