Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

The Arrow smiles. "I think you're right. I remember one from my junior school as well." She think for a moment. "I still find geodes visually appealing. They make nice ornaments."

She listens, awaiting Belle 's answer. A common library might help bind this smaller Concillium together.
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

2. Likes liked this post
    Rose Among Thorns
    Matriarch
    Presence
    (Friendly)
    Direction Sense
    (I Know The Way)
    Danger Sense
    (Spidey Adjacent)
    Occultation
    (Blinded by Thorns)
    Belle

Nimbus: Cracks in space appear just over her skin, shaped like toothy, hellish maws. If she's extra and especially angry, those maws will speak.
    PRP Stats

2/5 Personal Spells
    *Incognito Presence (1 suxx)
    1/3 Vulgar Spells
    Health
    Mana: 9/9
    WP: 2/3

Equipment: Knife, Minivan, Shoulder Bag (magnifying glass, flashlight, plastic gloves), Smartphone, Wallet ($50), Artifact (see minisheet)
    Combat Stats

Defense: 2 (Wits/Dex)
    Initiative: 4
    Speed: 9

OCC
    PRE

Belle observes the tea choices. Witch’s choice of earl grey (a high-caffeine tea) seemed to suggest a hard worker or a caffeine-lover. Probably both. Phoenyx’s choice of chamomile (a lighter tea often used as a relaxer) spoke to her desire to calm down the heightened stress of keeping the Circle safe. Interesting.

But then again, tea is also many-flavored and delicious.

“Me personally? Probably city history and world mythologies. The former I want to grow in and the latter I have a lot of books on.” She finger guns Witch. “Exactly! Something we could benefit from as a Consilium. We could all contribute a subject: like science…” She looks to Phoenyx. “…maybe Moira would like some art books. Heck! Throw in some manga for good measure. Just a way of sharing interests and knowledge with each other. No Mystagogue containment required.” She taps her chin in thought. “You know, Corn and his wife ran a bookstore when they were here. Not a Mage thing; just a mundane business. I wonder what happened to it?”

She takes a sip of her own tea.
    Cinnamon chai for the extra in her.

Witch
    Nimbus

The warmth of a campfire, shadows softening at their edges, the smell of woodsmoke in the air.

When vulgar, it's the heat of a pyre, the air darkening with ash, the smell of burning flesh.
    Venue
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 3

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

PRPYLF - Grim Sight

PRE

"Oh! Geodes are fascinating!" Witch exclaims with a bit of surprising intensity. And then, almost as though surprised at herself, she blinks.

Choosing to recover with a question she brings her tone down, "Manga?"

She gives a small shrug, "I don't see how a library of accumulated books could hurt. It isn't like the place is pressed for space." Unlike her own place that is. Which actually- it might be good to give a once over on her collection. Though she tried to keep it small, it did have a tendency to grow despite her best efforts of hitting up libraries.

"I imagine there is even an unused shelf somewhere in here." She was pretty sure she saw one sitting dusty in one of the rooms in the Guardian's area. A bit of pledge and it would be a fine starting point.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread