(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

So what is someone to do if they’re hungry, but also want to find a record of a favorite band, or maybe some new music? Why you hit up Pressed Record Café of course! They have vinyls spanning the years, some older, some new and maybe hidden gems mixed in! This place was a hidden jewel in Sacramento serving up beer, coffee and music!

This was where you’d find Ale this evening. Hearing about the place through various contacts and Soldiers, she decided to give it a go. There was something special about finding music you liked on vinyl, a rawness to the sound you couldn’t find on CD’s or MP3s these days. Her leather jacket was hanging off her arm as sipped a beer and flipped through various records. Not sure what she was looking for, maybe something to catch her eye. Casual was her game tonight, in a tank top, ink on display and her dark hair flowing about her shoulders. Her skin, while still pale, had a warm, healthy glow to it.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

(-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink)Vitae 2 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Bookkeeping for Blush of Life and Drink

Alt Identity
    (Adeline Martin)
    Presence
    (Playful)
    Striking Looks
    (Beautiful)
    Adeline Martin

(Blush)Vitae 1 Spent
    +2
    SL
    PRE

Adeline was walking around the city with really no aim in mind, when her gaze flitted to the store front. 'Pressed' it said. Vinyl and Coffee, and boy were those some fancy glasses to serve it in. How quaint! She had a record player as matter of fact. Her collection wasn't bad either, but who knew what you would find in a place like this!

She went in dressed in a stylish denim dress and a pair of pointy toed pale pink heels with asymetrical red straps that led up to the matching pink ankle clasp. She matched this red piping to her finger nails. Her hair was done for extra volume and fell down in voluminous waves. She wore a pair of simple platinum hoop earrings but not anymore jewelry. She had a clutch in her hand with some cash and a few other essentials.

Spotting Alessandra she grinned and headed over to her, noting the drink in her hand.

"Well well well! Fancy meeting you here! Now I am thrilled that I got stood up tonight!"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

It was the sheer weakness that caught her attention. What was it with the Domain attracting such weak Beasts? Her own pacing, wanting the chance to be let free of its leash and give the business a bright new paint job.

But Breach…Laws…qualunque cosa.

She knew the voice, the new Ventrue.

Still flipping through the selection, “Are you now? And why is that?” asks the Italian.

Alt Identity
    (Adeline Martin)
    Presence
    (Playful)
    Striking Looks
    (Beautiful)
    Adeline Martin

+2
    SL
    PRE

Adeline flipped through some records next to her even though every instinct told her to run. The moment passed and she felt the vague relief that the greater predator wouldn't eat her. At least not tonight.

She looked over at Alessandra and admired the beauty of her tattoed skin that was visible. In court others were always clustered around her. Crowded. Or at least trying to be in her graces line of sight. It was harder to do much of anything without every other motherfucker either trying to block you, or marking every tiny eyeball flick.

"You are far more lovely and mysterious company." She said in a softer tone, with a genuine smile. "It's hard for the food a man to compete with that." The truth was often stanger than fiction.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The compliment was heard, but to the Savage, it meant the Ventrue wanted something.

Just like all the rest of the Domain. Flatter the Apex Predator to get whatever pitiful thing you wanted.

But few knew that didn’t work on her. Flattery got no one anywhere with her, pretty words were hollow, no matter what the package looked like.

“Am I now?” the Italian never herself as ‘mysterious’. What you saw was what you got. “I suppose it’s a good thing I’m not in competition with anyone then.” Never had, never would be. “Is that what brings you out tonight? Or was the call of a new vinyl too much to ignore?”

Alt Identity
    (Adeline Martin)
    Presence
    (Playful)
    Striking Looks
    (Beautiful)
    Adeline Martin

+2
    SL
    PRE

"To me, yes, but then I just moved here, so I suppose everyone is a mystery to me!" She chuckled a little. It was hard to tear her gaze from the tatts, but she managed. Beauty had its own power.

"Well I really did have a date, and they really did stand me up, so I just decided to walk around a bit. I guess I could have gone back to work, but I had blocked this bit of time for some frivolity, so I figured why not take it? I was walking by and saw the sign. I do have a record player, and records. My collection is quite good already, but you can find some neat stuff in places like this." She paused a moment.

"Or completely novel things like this." She couldn't help but laugh and flip it around so Alessandra could see it. "And I'm buying this just for the hell of it. Do you want one too? You never know! I could completely see this being a collector piece in a few decades." Novelty was so important to the Kine.

"Now a more interesting question.." She grinned then looking at Alessandra. "What's on your record player right now?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

A slight hint of a smirk, “I can assure you there isn’t anything mysterious about me.” But she had a point, being new gave everyone the air of mystery.

“At least that is one date you can cross off your list in the future.” The Savage had other ways for dealing with such unacceptable behavior. “Or don’t and attempt to get a very nice free meal out of it.” Something that could be taken two ways.

Turning her eyes to look, an eyebrow was raised, “Some will do anything to sell an album.” Then a shake of her head, “It wouldn’t fit with my own collection, and it’s not a band I listen to. Plus, what do you do with it? Display it on the mantle and hope someone asks about it? Or use it as more of a conversation piece?” either way, it would mean others in her Haven, and that was not going to happen.

“Right now?” a thoughtful look, as she wasn’t completely sure, “I know the last thing I listened to was Muzio Clementi.” The Italian name flowing effortless and smoothly from her mouth. “But I’m looking for an Italian alternative band.” Fingers continued to flip records before pausing and pulling one out, “Ah, perfetta.” Attention shifts once again, “And what of your record player?”

Alt Identity
    (Adeline Martin)
    Presence
    (Playful)
    Striking Looks
    (Beautiful)
    Adeline Martin

+2
    SL
    PRE

Adeline simply nodded to show she was listening. She had no doubt Alessandra believed that.

"Oh absolutely." What a prick. To the second part she grinned, and looked over at Alessandra with a knowing look. "I like the way you think!" What an excellent suggestion. Hunting him down certainly would be a wonderful dining experience. For her.

"Agreed. It is very smutty marketing." She chuckled a little and looked if over critcally. "Things like this?!" She indicated the Album in question. "I keep in storage until its value comes up and then I sell it at auction." She said with a little nod. "I don't listen to the Stones either. At least not their original music. Covers of their original music, yes."

Adeline had to stop and think a moment at the name. It came to her, but slowly. "Ahh...yes. Italian pianist and composure of the early 19th century." She replied with a smile, looking over to Alessandra as she put the record under one arm. "Fine choice," she agreed. "On mine it's Billie Holiday, 'Strange Fruit.'" She mused for a second. "A little dark perhaps, but her recording was haunting, and I wish I had seen the first live performance of it, but it was before my time." That was circa 1939.

2 successes

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

A single shrug, “Should always get something useful from someone who thinks it’s ok to that.” Her methods were less…legal…but still fun at times.

“But it sells, hence why it’s there.” A nod here and there, listening, “A good way to make money. I prefer more, shall we say, refined art. Art will always sell and have a place in society. Though something like the record will as well, with the right buyer. I wish you luck.” She meant it.

Someone losing money on an investment wasn’t something wished on others. Well, not often.

So, the Ventrue had some sort of working intelligence. Good to know. “More out of habit then anything else. A favorite of my mother.” One of composers she learned to play early on. At the comment on something being dark, “Dark music has an important role in our lives as we all have dark times. What better then music to represent or speak to it?” looking back to the selection, she flips a few, obviously looking for something, “Now if you’re looking for dark, I recommend this one,” pulling the album, “song five, Paint it Black. A cover, yes. But a much darker one.” She had her dark moments in her many years. A sigh, “That’s the problem, being born after all the greats have played their epic concerts.”

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread