(Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

Hi folks!

With the up coming Spirit Hunt and continuing form where we left off, I did have a couple of questions (mostly for Fearless Leader pisces but I would liek other thoughts too).
    • Will the scene actually include the performing of the Rite, or just jump us into the action? Both have advantages - the former sets the scene really nicely and lets me show off some spirity things, but it takes longer in setup and PbP needs a few nudges for speed to keep going (advantage latter). I'm easy either way - I can always do a "Prep" glimpse or a post that shows what her elements were - I'm just curious as to what folks' feel like/are thinking
    • If people want to do Rite training scenes I've done that before and can be quite interesting.
    • Does anyone want a more private scene with Emily? I have no issue with big scenes, I'm just conscious about turning every scene into a "whole pack oes X, whole pack does Y" thing, which can be cool but doesn't always give the new characters as much screen time and development. Just remember I can only host once scene at a time in her garage
    Feel free t put your own ideas for scenes here - I just wanted to help things stay moving after a good start
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

2. Likes Mark, pisces liked this post

My idea was to have the leader of the Alpha pack give Emily a ban for a local Chaser spirit that resides around a winding alley of the Safe Zone in Sacramento. The ban would bring the spirit to them and allow them to enlist it for the hunt. Then the hunt begins. The boundary needed to be drawn for the hunt can be the entirety of the safe zone for ease of mechanics. It's simple, and allows Emily to show off her awesome skills as Ritemaster. It also allows this hunt to happen in the Hisil rather than the physical world. That way you only need one rite and not two to affect the spirit physically.

4. Likes Mark liked this post

• If people want to do Rite training scenes I've done that before and can be quite interesting.
    • Does anyone want a more private scene with Emily? I have no issue with big scenes, I'm just conscious about turning every scene into a "whole pack oes X, whole pack does Y" thing, which can be cool but doesn't always give the new characters as much screen time and development. Just remember I can only host once scene at a time in her garage.
    Elizabeth definitely wants to learn Rite of Dedication, if there are others that want to learn rites too, we could turn that into a small scene at Tur, and then that would leave Emily free to open her garage for more social scenes.

6. Likes Xadun, Mark liked this post
+ Reply to Thread