Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

leads and leading

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

"Either they got a new Angela or Lottie is doing what rogue ghouls do." Which means pimping herself out to vamps, using connections from previous work or simply hunting fangers and locking them in the basement, really... "We'll find out soon enough, I guess." Not that she likes it a lot, but now they#re seeing if they can use her as an in, it means they have to keep her on the streets for now.

"We're doing that. Getting folks on the same page, assigning ends that work themselves, let's call them passive ends, and see which ones need active people on them."
    She taps her chin in thought and looks over the papers once more, in thoght, but also to stifle the annoyance slowly building up inside.

"So, Mister Wells... Everything tho do with Lottie and the auction. It might pay to keep an eye on the antique shop for that. If you feel that's too much exposure, I'll ask Simone Perez to do that. In any case, go talk to Angela. I'll leave you to decide if you want to bring anyone else for the interrogation.

Priscus Heinrich... Buzz, Hernandez, Forten and Rapture, if I got you right. If you want to take on something else or support someone in their bit, just say so."

I'll go try to find that soup kitchen with Bellemy Salem and see if there's anything else going on on the street level or with Feather River.

Priscus Hazelton... Looking after the cat and Angela. Also Gilian Keibler and, if you like, see if you can find out who that Singer guy is, if that's his real name."

She turns to Baker.

"Priscus Heinrich is right, though. We spread too thin, they might grab people and what happens after might not be too nice." Helen shoots another glance at the Shadow. "Alright, if you're up to it, I'll let you do that. But you're not going in there alone, I'll see to that you get a partner for that job.

Questions, remarks, other things ?" She asks.

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

2. Likes liked this post
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer looks around the group as they discuss. ' As far as we know, there's no urgency ' gained Albert a look.
    "There is urgency, Priscus Baker. This Forten opened up Kindred to discovery by Kine."

He needs to face justice.

Jennifer looked to Helen. "I shall continue to look over the Cryptid and Angela. I shall look into Gillian.". Jennifer confirmed. "Then I shall have to pull out of active investigation as we discussed."

Blood & Faith
    Presence
    (Earnest)
    Allies
    (Academia)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Eidectic Memory
    Conner Wells
    PRP Stats

HP: 0/7 [7 Bash]
    WP: 0/2
    Vitae: 2/6

Equipment: Reinforced Jacket, Broadsword, Messenger Bag (flashlight, pen, notepad, binoculars, duct tape), Phone, Wallet ($50 cash)
    Combat Stats

Def: 3 (Dex; Tonfa +1)
    Armor: 1/0 (Reinforced Clothing)
    Initiative: 4
    Speed: 9

PRE

Conner’s glad to hear Edward’s support of his lead, and he likewise turns to Baker and nods in deference; and in possible acknowledgement of a pun between the two faith-minded Kindred in the room. “I’ll definitely keep that in mind, Priscus Heinrich.” He takes a moment to mend fences. “Understood, Priscus Baker. Thanks for the consideration.” She’s my lead, and you’re just jealous you didn’t find her first! The monster basks in its unique angle in this case.

“I’m sure Ms. Perez would like to be looped in. Though I’m comfortable with pursuing this lead, since it’s my responsibility. I’d hate to lose progress on keeping Lottie on track with us.” He’s not about to imply weakness in the face of a Reeve and a room full of Priscii, but having Ms. Perez on-board couldn’t hurt. The more Shadows the better on this. “It sounds like we all have concrete objectives to pursue. This is good.”

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

Edward was tempted to argue with Albert, but Jennifer briefly expressed disagreement, and he wasn't about to pile on the Shadow, especially right after giving him pushback about another matter.

Helen gave a summary.
    "Very well, Reeve." She wanted people to do what they thought was best. "In that case, I believe my skills lend themselves to supporting Mr. Wells's tasks — if he would have me — and I would request his assistance with Rapture. In general, I find myself thoroughly out of my depth in regards to matters of magical persuasion."
    He nodded to Conner. Edward hadn't gotten on well with Simone before, but they could both be professional.
    "Further, any investigator who has any concerns of the potentiality of roughness arising is invited to reach by phone or mail, and I shall happily offer physical insurance." It was the role Edward had trained for, even if he'd left that job behind.

6. Likes liked this post
    Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

Al listened and continued to take notes. He stayed silent as he had no desire to engage in arguments. Nodding at the words of Mr. Wells he continued with the notes.

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

"That settles it, then. Let's do this." Helen leaves her place at the desk. "Keep me updated on progress, don't hesitate to call for support if you need it in a pinch, either Priscus Heinrich or me. Just remember, no solo'ing the dangerous stuff and most important, you want someone to come for you, folks, and thats mostly me, need to know where you are and what you're doing and how long you expect that to take, so we get the idea of coming looking for you if you don't turn up again.

Also unless circumstancs merit reconsideration, Forten's warehouse is off-limits for now. Too dangerous for smaller groups. I see no further questions or additions, so we're done here for the time being. Good hunt, good luck and watch your backs."

With that, Helen assembles some of the stuffs she's been consulting and puts them in one of the boxes behind her desk.

Time for the real work !

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

9. Likes liked this post
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"I would guide anyone to interrogate Angela or look in on the cryptid. I think you would be well suited, Priscus Heinrich," A nod to Edward. "- and Priscus Baker has met Angela."
    Jennifer glances towards the silent Priscus Baker. As the Reeve declared the meeting concluded, Jennifer stood.

A nod of respect for the Reeve. Slightly lesser nods for the Mekhet Priscus Baker and Daeva Priscus Heinrich. A lesser nod still for Whip Wells. Time to change that, I think. Jennifer considered.
    "Excellent. May you all be well until we meet again." Jennifer bid the group.
    Respects paid, Jennifer strode confidently towards the weapons check, where she collected a long item around 20 inches long, obscurred in blue linen. Liam falls in behind her and Lady and Ghoul depart.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

11. Likes liked this post
    Blood & Faith
    Presence
    (Earnest)
    Allies
    (Academia)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Eidectic Memory
    Conner Wells
    PRP Stats

HP: 0/7 [7 Bash]
    WP: 0/2
    Vitae: 2/6

Equipment: Reinforced Jacket, Broadsword, Messenger Bag (flashlight, pen, notepad, binoculars, duct tape), Phone, Wallet ($50 cash)
    Combat Stats

Def: 3 (Dex; Tonfa +1)
    Armor: 1/0 (Reinforced Clothing)
    Initiative: 4
    Speed: 9

PRE

Conner looks over to Edward. "I'll appreciate the assistance, Priscus Heinrich." It's been a while since he's been paired with another Kindred who lacks some kind of sensitivity to the supernatural, though it makes sense given that Edward seems to be more entrenched in the technological. Maybe we'll have to solve some magical hacking puzzle.

Conner collects his own folders and gives gestures of respect to those gathered.
    "Good hunting, all." ​He's not one to believe in luck. But whether one called it luck or providence, it would be needed these nights.

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

Edward nodded to Jennifer, acknowledging her suggestion/praise. Then nodded to Conner.
    "A good evening to you all." A short bow to the Reeve, deep nods to the Priscii, and a nod to Conner.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread