Watch

(Grey Hoods) Info Dump

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Sep 15, 2022 : (Grey Hoods) Warehouse U
Jan 4, 2023 : Unionized Phishing 4 Chips
(Grey Hoods) Freezer Burn
Feb 3, 2023 - May 22, 2023
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

“You sure? Could be exciting!” she says with a laugh, “But I have a bunch of other warm things in case you want something warm.” Always had to make sure her friends were taken care of.
    The Beast had a point there about the guns.

Now Sera was on the fence about sending the hunters on the more dangerous route. The relationship was rocky, at best, but she still worried for others. “Think they can be trusted with it?” playing safe was ok with her.

To Circe, “The girl seemed like she was the smarter of the group and like she could be won over.” Maybe. “Well, probably find what’s left of their friend.” Survival sounded slim at best.

Putting her cup down, she looked at the screen, taking it all in. “Hardware store? Can you get what was used to stitch that thing up at a hardware store? For some reason, that stands out to me.” A shrug.

“Not kick a door in, no. But I used to be pretty good with picking locks.” Yes. The Nix used to pick locks. “I’d been working on a Contract that would help with getting into places unnoticed, without having to pick the lock or damage the door, but it’s been a bit difficult to get.” Meaning she had been working on other things. “But I might be able to pick the lock. Or maybe charm our way in.” leaning back, she picks up her cup again, “Just ideas.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Well, that's good, I guess," Sonnie shrugged. As for Circe's laptop presentation, the Beast looked confused, "Wait... the stitched-together monster was just wandering around hotels and storage facilities? And nobody saw it? Why would it go to places like that?" She tilted her head to one side, "Maybe it was made in one of those storage rooms? Like a secret lab?"

"I would like to point out that I can turn into a little monkey and be all sneaky and climb through ventilation shafts like John McClaine but cuter." She'd demonstrated her shapeshifting skills before.

She looked back and forth between the two Fairest, "Anyway, so which do we send the Little Rascals? Hotel or storage place?"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Could the Hoodies be trusted with anything? They were mostly in bandages and very trigger happy. "Wait? Didn't they say they'd checked a storage unit?" Circe looks to Sonja to see if she recalled that too. It probably was a secret lab, "And I could see it hidden there. Ya can find meth labs in a storage unit, why not mad science oh ho ho ho!" As for the mundies, "Not sure the hoodies could handle it if anything was around ta fight back. Weren't some of 'em were mummies more than hoodies last time?" She recalled that, "Though the gal has the brain cells of the bunch, that is true."

As for the hardware store? Circe knew about building and breaking things a plenty. "If ya ain't picky? Wire and staples fer buildings or medicine," she shrugs and drains her coffee as she ponders the difference. "Sanitation," blue lips curl into a smile as she looks at Sreaphina, "Is probably the difference. But I doubt it cared."

The joke from Sonja got her to chuckle, especially with the mental image of a monkey dressed like John McClane.

"Pick or charm, best ta do little harm," Circe agrees with Seraphina on that. Sure she was Summer, but she wasn't stupid, "Cute lil' monkey works great as first recon. Hmmm," she looks to Sonja, "Two things. Can ya hold use a smart phone as a monkey?" Circe turns to Seraphina, "Sonja gets a camera ta transmit with. My second thing, I've had bad experience with hotels in the past," that was an understatement, "But I don't think that mummies in hoodies are subtle. If its a vote, I'd give the mundies the storage unit or hardware store."

After a moment of looking at her empty coffee, her ears bounce as her expression demands a light bulb be lit over her head. Circe's neck pops as she looks to Seraphina, "Do ya have the luck cheat Contract?" She points to her laptop, "We could totes use it today ta see what I can dig up on one o' the three!"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Thinking over what Sonnie says, “Hmmm, maybe, seems like the least place someone who check for a secret lab. But then why would the tracker be at the other places? Unless whoever made it, had the tracker on them? Or is it like a shapeshifter or something?” but then why would it be pieced together?

Eyes widen, “That’s right!” she hated to admit it, but she had forgotten. Not on purpose, but she had only seen her as a little monkey once. “Definitely cuter, like, one hundred percent.” No questions asked.

“I vote the hotel. I don’t see someone putting together a creature in a hotel room. Storage is easier for many reasons, including cleanup.” And no one really pokes around a storage unit.

Nodding to Circe, “They did say they went there. It had a freezer and parts if I remember right. But, this thing, and whatever magic or Contracts put it together, wouldn’t leave traces the hoodies could find. But we could. That’s why I want to check it, I want to look for a Door or something that ties it to our magic. Not saying it will be there, but how through do you think they were?” come on, no way they really looked around. “But it went back there for a reason, besides replacing the leg they messed up, it felt safe there.” At least, to her it did. “And I agree about the girl.” She could see a friendship with her.

“I mean, the stitching, staples and glue were not medical grade. So a hardware store might be a good place to get those. And not really items that are going to get anyone attention when you buy them.” Maybe the hardware store was a dead end.

“If you really think our best bet is the hotel, I’ll see if I can charm our way in. Well, once we get Sonnie in there and she confirms it’s worth the look. If not a smartphone, what about a GoPro? Attach it to her wrist or on her head, we see what she sees.” Seemed easier.

She knew that look, and pushes away from the table to refill Circe’s coffee. Blinking a few times, “Luck cheat? Uh, I can give you some luck if that’s what you mean.”

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"It's true, that storage facilities tend not to be very busy. People usually only go there when they need to get something or leave something." Sonnie nodded thoughtfully, "I heard stories of people even living in them. Cheaper than a motel, but illegal, I think. No toilet, either. Anyway, good place for a monster lab." She smiled at Seraphina, "Yeah, the hotel maids would have noticed. Guests probably would complain about the smell, too."

She looked at Circe and nodded, "Of course. Monkeys have hands. And a tail. I can talk in that form, too."

Bad experience with hotels immediately made her think of Abraham. She didn't want to think about him, so she thought about dinner, instead.

0 Scenes

If Circe wants to lookup stuff/hack stuff in scene you wont get the benefits of Brownie's Boon, if you want those benefits you can exit the main thread for a side one/go to a different room

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yeah, this isn't Hollywood. The thing should stick out ta people," Circe has to agree on that. Circe listens as the others give their insights. At the mention of poor investigation skills by the mundies, that got a laugh out of her. "They didn't strike me as any percentage Sherlock."

"I ain't sure," she acknowledges about the best bet being the hotel. "Maybe its master is there. Maybe it bribed someone ta hold the hoodie. Maybe it was scoping out a victim, I don't know. The hardware seems like a bust and the hoods searched the storage," she shrugs, "Buuut," she yawns, "Didn't consider they'd do a shit job with the storage, that's a good point."

"Thank you," she says as the coffee is refilled, "Just might be a quick way ta check and see if the hotel has a room under the same name as the storage. Aaaah," she sips the coffee, "If the joint has a digital register. I can break in a lil' better with that Contract's help. Faster if I duck outta sight or something, come ta think of it. But cazzo, that."

"We should make a service animal vest ta wear when yer a monkey," she idly comments to Sonja Wu. And she could talk as a monkey? Fun fact that was. "But if ya see any maids, don't talk unless they're smoking a joint. Yer vote is the tie breaker Sonnie. Hotel or storage?"

If Circe goes into a dark room to hack, there is a chance that when the Springs check on her, it will be to poke her awake with a broom. OOC I'd skip the Brownie's Boone isolation. IC, Seraphina should know about Circe's little time hack, if she wants to suggest it.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Sonnie raised some good points, and Sera finds herself nodding. “Could you imagine working for a storage company, and you have to remove the stuff cause someone stopped paying their bill, and open the door to find a person living in there?!” crazy!

“Let’s face it, they were looking for their friend and not anything really useful.” In her opinion anyways.

“What will we gain from the register? We don’t really have a name to go off, unless we cross reference with the storage unit. But if you want to give it a go, I can give you a bit of luck.” The Nix just didn’t see how it was going to help.

A few blinks, “Are monkeys recognized service animals?” she wonders out loud.

Seemed Sonnie was going to be the one to decide where they went. "We could also try and get someone else to join us, split into two teams and hit both locations."

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"There was a TV show about people bidding on the contents of abandoned storage lockers!" she chimed in, "That's how those place make their lost revenue back! They'd find all sorts of crazy stuff in there!"

Sonnie nodded to Sera, "Yeah, there's trained capuchins that help people with spinal cord and mobility issues. Mostly at home." Then she shrugged, "I'm not a capuchin, though. I turn into a rhesus monkey."

She looked back and forth between the two Court Queens, blinking her eyes. She was the tie breaker? "Uh, the storage place, I guess? Like I said, fewer mortals around." Her attention centered on Sera again when the Treasured suggested recruiting another 'Ling, "Like who?"

10. Likes liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

When Seraphina comments on what the hoodies sought, Circe snaps her fingers and points at Seraphina with an nod in agreement. When Seraphina points out the registrar issue, that causes Circe to pause in sipping, "Defense. 24 plus hours awake. We know the storage unit number from the hooooodies," the Larcenist shakes her head with a funny sounding groan. Then blows a raspberry, "Worth a shot."

As for the monkey vest issue, "You are smart enough ta know the difference Sonja, most mundies are not. Mundies see the vest, they are less likely ta tranq dart ya. Just saying."

As for recruiting other lings to investigate the hotel, she'd an idea,"Well, we could sic the noobs on the hotel if we don't want ta trust it ta the hoodies." Circe sips her coffee, "Oh hey, Vincent has a bounty hunting license, does he? Coordinating two raids, difficult." The Springs will notice her eyes go unfocused for a moment and her head lolls to the left and right. Circe starts to yawn, "I cooooould try doing the cliche of voice with the Internet, but then ya'd be down ME," she smiles widely, "And I like ya both too much ta risk yer safety."

After downing more coffee she concludes something else, "Somebody else should drive though. I'll nap on the way ta the storage unit. Also, I can pick locks."

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread