Giant
    (7 feet tall; not fond of low ceilings)
    Strength
    (Lean but well-muscled)
    Spring Mantle
    (+1 to Pres/Day)
    Liam Gelt
    Mien/Mantle

Mien: Liam's skin is hardened into a bark-like armor with pine cone-like ridges throughout. His hair is made of pine needles that act a bit like a hedgehog's quills; standing up when agitated or smooth when calm. His eyes are a deep amber and his tears appear to have the consistency of sap until they leave his face.

Mantle: The scent of pine sap in a close radius, his needle-like hair ripples occasionally as if tugged by a light breeze.
    Combat Stats

Def: 2 (Dex/Wits)
    Armor: 0/0
    Initiative: 5
    Speed: 12 (w/ Fleet of Foot)

Ogre Seeming Bonus
    -Add Glam to Str pools (1 per Glam)

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Gargantuan

Sounds like this new Hollow will be home to so many opportunities. "I wouldn't mind having a day off from working with food and drink, especially if it means we get to focus on decorating for big events." And Hedgespinning for Giants? "I'd love that! A Hedgespinning tutorial would be fun."

Liam nods approvingly as Molly lays out her reasons. ​"I'd like to get a space together here in the Hollow that'll be just that: a quiet space for folks who just need a moment to themselves. As for right now, like Sera says, the Coronation will be pretty spread out. Especially with all of the space we have in this 'big-ass Hollow'." He looks to Sonnie with that call-back, which he sees as a good thing. Even somebody of HIS size could feel accommodated here.

"Honestly, that's one of the things I like about this Freehold: Monarchs aren't too picky about formalities. As long as you're respectful, you're good."
    He nods to Sera as he says this, genuine gratitude in his face and voice. "And however you're here at the Spring Coronation, we'll be glad to have you. And even if there's not an event going on, the Hollow should be open for you to explore for yourself."

Molly Knight
    Attribute (Presence)
    Perfect Stillness
    Trained Memory
    Hedge Gate Sense
    Mantle (Spring - Faint smell of rain)
    Molly Knight

Mien: Unearthly paleness with the only color being the redness at the tips of her fingertips and the brown fuzz of her shriveled wings that protrude from her shoulders. Eyes as black as the void, with nearly no whites to her eyes. Thin and lanky to the point of being skeletal.

Mantle: Faint smell of rain or morning dew

PRE

Leechfinger Windwing

"That helps a lot. I'm glad that we have a big place. It feels... odd... being in such a place. I still prefer the quiet, but it's nice to have a wide open space. I guess I'm a combination of afraid of big and small spaces? Or maybe that's just... the anxiety around people. And it's good to know that I'm welcome to explore whenever. Would it be alright to do so later?" Molly's words came out in a long string of words, talking quickly compared to her way of speaking before.
    Seeming and Kiths: Darkling Leechfinger/Windwing
    Merits: Mantle (Spring) 1 and Perfect Stillness
    Health 7, Willpower 4, Glamour 5

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"The biggest ass!" Sonnie nodded to Liam. Did she realize her phrasing was suspect? Probably, and she found it funny.

She looked to Molly, cocking her head to one side. She didn't quite get social anxiety. The Beast was highly gregarious, and didn't worry much about how others perceived her. However, she understood it was something others had to deal with, so she wasn't unsympathetic. "Sure, knock yourself out! You're part of the Court, so this is your place, too!"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread