Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

To say that the Tavern had grown into a beautiful and whimsical place would be an understatement. The couple room locations had become a grand home like structure wrapping the enormous tree. With hard work, sacrifice and love, Spring had truly come together.

Sera had sent out a message to the Court, looking to gather once again. With Molly new to the Freehold, it would be good for them to all sit down and chat.

She still found herself stopping and just looking around at what the Tavern now was, in awe. Oh, if Ingrid could see it now! It was the best damn Hollow in the Freehold!

Throughout the day, the Nix had been working on moving in some boxes. Some had linen, some had pillows and some had basic medical supplies. You know, things like medical tape, gauge, the basics. Because not every injury required Spring’s touch, or her Entitlement gifts.

Now, she was arranging sandwiches, soups, and a fruit tray. Casual was her outfit for the day in old torn jeans, a tank top and her long hair in a high pony tail. But she still made it look good.
    Sonnie Wu Abyssalstar Liam Gelt BoxingUnicorn Molly Knight Cress
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

2. Likes , liked this post
    Giant
    (7 feet tall; not fond of low ceilings)
    Strength
    (Lean but well-muscled)
    Spring Mantle
    (+1 to Pres/Day)
    Liam Gelt
    Mien/Mantle

Mien: Liam's skin is hardened into a bark-like armor with pine cone-like ridges throughout. His hair is made of pine needles that act a bit like a hedgehog's quills; standing up when agitated or smooth when calm. His eyes are a deep amber and his tears appear to have the consistency of sap until they leave his face.

Mantle: The scent of pine sap in a close radius, his needle-like hair ripples occasionally as if tugged by a light breeze.
    Combat Stats

Def: 2 (Dex/Wits)
    Armor: 0/0
    Initiative: 5
    Speed: 12 (w/ Fleet of Foot)

Ogre Seeming Bonus
    -Add Glam to Str pools (1 per Glam)

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Gargantuan

Being a wanderer at heart, and having spent a great chunk of his life as a sentient forest shepherd, Liam hasn't necessarily been familiar with permanency of living situation. But he can't deny the sense of satisfaction at seeing the improvements of the Tavern take hold. That warm upwelling of almost familial pride of something solid and unmoving that had his own little mark on it.

It was with that buoyed sense of joy in his heart that he ducks into the Tavern entrance, his arms cradling a wreath cobbled together from a Christmas decoration and mixed with more spring-colored greenery. "Hope somebody's home! 'Cause I'm coming in." His voice rumbles through the tavern entrance, punctuated by a sharp wincing exhale as he accidentally puts pressure on a still healing gash in his side. But he recovers to his usual smile and approaches Sera. "Hello, Sera! You look like you're about to go on a woodland adventure." ​He himself is dressed in a t-shirt and sweatpants, though the t-shirt bulges a bit around the waist to accommodate bandages protecting his recovering barkflesh. "Or is there a country music video being filmed in Sacramento that I don't know about?" He jests, feeling comfortable in this shared home. He sets the wreath on a spare table. "Thought the Tavern might use some creative greenery. Maybe it can go over the door of one of the new rooms." Hopefully the first of many.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

She’d know that voice anywhere! It was Liam! And with a wreath!

But she does note the sharp exhale and his hand going to his side. An injury? Sapphires narrow slightly as he approaches, the final touches put on a veggie plate, “If you need that looked at, let me know.” But drops it. She had noticed that no one came to her when injured. They either didn’t want to bother her, or no one remembered she could heal. Granted, no one had needed her Entitlement healing in some time, which she guesses wasn’t a bad thing. Maybe that was part of the force keeping her from that final step?

A quick glance down at herself, “Do I?” laughing, “That wouldn’t be a good adventure, I have no sense of direction! Which I suppose could be an adventure in itself.” Looking thoughtful a moment with a grin. “If there is, they forgot to call me! Not my type of music, but being in a music video sounds like fun! Count me in!” that was the Spring in her, not hiding.

Looking at the wreath, “It’s beautiful Liam! And I agree, more creative greenery!” it was a beautiful wreath, “I say each room should get one!” it was nice to see the enthusiasm in the Giant.

“How’ve you been?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

5. Likes liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie wandered into the Tavern, dressed for winter in California... which this year meant rain gear. Green galoshes and a yellow raincoat! She had a red umbrella tucked under one arm. Truly this woman was a rainbow. "Ahoy, mateys! I come into port avast the storm! Or something, I dunno, I don't speak sailor. Anyway, heeeeerrrrrrre's Fugly!"

Given the wet weather, the Beast had brought her dog in one of those pet carriers. She set it down and let him out and the ugly pooch made a beeline for Seraphina.

"So..." the Monkey said, eyeing the medical supplies curiously as she doffed her waterproof outfit for the blue jeans and pink hoodie underneath, "Wassap?"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

7. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Beaming, “Hey Sonnie!” spotting the rain gear, “It’s raining?” a pout, “Yuck.” Rain always messed with her hair. Not that it mattered today.

Hearing Fugly was there, and seeing him beeline for her, she puts her cup down and drops to her knees, ready to give him all the love and attention! “Fugly!” pointing towards the fireplace, “We made sure you had a special comfy bed by the fire.” Not sure if he understood her or not, but she was going to talk to him anyways. He was, after all, the best of bois.

“Not a whole lot. With Molly arriving, I thought we could all just, well, hangout and get to know each other. Plus, with the expansions, I wanted to get some supplies moved in.” cause not all wounds needed Spring healing. “Speaking of Molly, I hope she didn’t get the directions wrong.” A slight frown.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

9. Likes liked this post
    Giant
    Strength
    (Lean but well-muscled)
    Spring Mantle
    (+1 to Pres/Day)
    Liam Gelt
    Mien/Mantle

Mien: Liam's skin is hardened into a bark-like armor with pine cone-like ridges throughout. His hair is made of pine needles that act a bit like a hedgehog's quills; standing up when agitated or smooth when calm. His eyes are a deep amber and his tears appear to have the consistency of sap until they leave his face.

Mantle: The scent of pine sap in a close radius, his needle-like hair ripples occasionally as if tugged by a light breeze.
    Combat Stats

Ogre Seeming Bonus

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Gargantuan

There's a flicker of shame over Liam's face as Sera frets over him, but he's genuinely touched by her offer. "Actually...I think I'd like some advice on that. I'm learning some Contracts that heal wounds, but I know that you've got a lot more experience with healing. Maybe we could sit down sometime and you could teach me?" He sits down at a nearby chair, as if sharing his state of need drains him. He recovers with a smile as Sera thanks him for the wreath. "But other than that, I've been good. Bar work has been keeping me pleasantly busy. And in my spare time I've been working on some holiday drinks for Valentine's Day. A special surprise."

Sonnie enters and Liam recognizes the little beastie that she releases from the carrier. "Hey Sonnie! And Fugly! That little guy looks bigger somehow. What have you been feeding this little monster?" He winks teasingly to Sonnie. Liam always enjoys the company of critters. "I'm sure Molly's just running a bit late. Maybe she's taking the scenic route? Sacramento's got some wonderful sights any time of year." He hasn't known Molly for very long, but she strikes him as someone who's eager to be part of a new home. And Spring has the best home in Sacramento.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Raining? You could say that." California had been pounded by storms for weeks, but at least it was finally letting up. One couldn't be blamed for taking a dry day for granted around here. At least it all helped with the drought.

The dog bounded over to the fireside bed that Sera had pointed out, and he began sniffing around it curiously.

Meanwhile, Sonnie looked to Liam and chuckled, "Whole live cows!" She was joking, obviously, but she did feed Fugly quite well. "Anyway, I know healing magic , too! Seemed like a good idea to sign a higher clause on that Spring contract, since Starlight seems to have taken off on a trip." She really hoped Titania wasn't permanently gone, but she didn't want to say it out loud.

12. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A surprised look, “What type of advice? And surprisingly, I don’t get to heal all that much. Of course I can only offer advice about our Court Contracts and not other things. But sure, we can sit down whenever you want.” There wasn’t much she could teach him that the Contracts wouldn’t. “I need to stop by some evening and taste what you’ve been able to mix up!” she kept saying she would, and she hadn’t gotten the chance. “Valentine’s is the perfect occasion for special surprises.” It was a fact.

“I’ll be stuck in my own head lately, so I guess I hadn’t noticed.” Between all her Hedgespun ideas, Spring coming up, and upgrading her café, she hadn’t been too focused on the outside weather.

A nod, “Having a whole Court that can heal is certainly a good thing. And I agree Sonnie, always something good to know just in case.” In their lives, you never know what could happen. Then a frown, “I’ve noticed she hasn’t been around. Did she say anything to you? I hope she’s ok.” Chewing on her bottom lip with worry.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

14. Likes liked this post
    Giant
    Strength
    (Lean but well-muscled)
    Spring Mantle
    (+1 to Pres/Day)
    Liam Gelt
    Mien/Mantle

Combat Stats

Ogre Seeming Bonus

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Gargantuan

Liam rolls and exhales a bit, rolling out a kink in the muscles. "Maybe 'advice' isn't the right word for it? I've noticed that I've been more successful if I'm working with somebody else. Diana's been good for that, but I figured having somebody who's actually tried those Contracts before would be helpful." He chuckles. "Well, that's a good thing! It means we haven't had many injuries that need magical healing. That's as much of a victory as having dozens of patients under your belt. Though maybe it's because we haven't been getting into too much trouble..." He winces. "Present company excluded. But totally worth it." He looks at Fugly and thinks back to Radavur's kits scurrying free into the Hedge-wood.

Sonnie was right though, Titania has been gone for a while.
    "Wow! Nice job, Sonnie! Together we'll be able to patch up the Freehold whatever the issue. As long as nobody loses an arm." ​He flexes one barkskinned arm and gets a curious look on his face as if contemplating if he could, at some point, learn to regrow limbs.

He sees Sera worrying and stretches out a long arm to put a hand on her shoulder with a comforting, gentle pat. ​"She knows the offers' always open to come around. She strikes me as a bit of a shy creature, and I know we Springs can be very outgoing. Molly will come around at her own pace, we just need to be ready for her." He looks around at the splendid tavern room. "That said, I think we're ready for any guests right now. Hey! That reminds me; what decoration ideas did we have for the Spring Coronation?" He looks between Sera and Sonnie. "We've got new rooms to Spring up, after all."

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie could only shake her head at Seraphina, as she had not heard a thing from Titania before her departure. She had tried not to worry, but the British Fairest had never seemed to be the most worldly of people, so it was difficult not to be concerned for her well being.

She looked to Liam for distraction, "Uh, yeah, if someone loses a limb or organ, that's a bit beyond anything I can fix. So try not to stick your hand in a woodchipper, mmkay?"

The Beast casually gazed about the room, "Yeah, it's weird Molly hasn't shown up yet. This party is kinda for her. You know, she tried to sneak out of the Winter Coronation, too. I guess public gatherings ain't her thing? Odd for a Springer, but I suppose we take all types." She shrugged, "It's just, you know, you think Emerald Court, you don't think social anxiety."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread