Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Blood and Faith: The Compound

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

Al stood and watched the scene while still trying to feign praying like the rest. Keeping one eye slightly open so he was able to watch what was going on between Conner and the preacher he prepared himself for engagement should it be necessary, even if he knew it probably wasn't going to be much of a contribution.

When the crowd moved to exit, he stayed. He wouldn't leave and let a clanmate be in danger.

2. Likes liked this post
    Blood & Faith
    Presence
    (Earnest)
    Allies
    (Academia)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Eidectic Memory
    Conner Wells
    PRP Stats

HP: 0/7 [7 Bash]
    WP: 0/2
    Vitae: 2/6

Equipment: Reinforced Jacket, Broadsword, Messenger Bag (flashlight, pen, notepad, binoculars, duct tape), Phone, Wallet ($50 cash)
    Combat Stats

Def: 3 (Dex; Tonfa +1)
    Armor: 1/0 (Reinforced Clothing)
    Initiative: 4
    Speed: 9

PRE

The weight in Conner's stomach becomes a boiling fire. An uncomfortable, Shadow-spurned fire. Cyrus WAS using Lancea artifacts and feeding Vitae to humans. This man was worst than a charlatan...

He's an apostate!

Conner, locked in place both out of stoic processing of anger and his own desire to not endanger the Masquerade, endures the horror of this revelation until Cryus dismisses the man and invites him to come forward. He does so. "I do...Cyrus." ​He speaks in a measured, quiet tone to be kept between the two men (and Alfred if he's close enough). "Forgive my bluntness, but I've encountered a great many things in my life that I couldn't explain by natural means. I tried using science and nature to discount what I couldn't comprehend, but that failed me. Then I looked just beyond it and saw the truth. That I lived in a world of charlatans and monsters..." ​His gaze hardens and his voice drops to a steely whisper as he looks Cyrus dead in the face. ​"And the rare few who happen to be both. I know where that chalice comes from, and I know that what you're doing here violates the principles of the order that made it."

failure

Conner lets his hand drift to the hilt of his blade. He's prepared to make Cyrus regret his next move. Or at the very least, be the first to strike if all hell breaks loose.

PRP Stats: In Minisheet

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

Ah damn, that isn't good... Helen scratches her head and walks back to the back of the warehouse.

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Jennifer Hazelton

“You remain when the others leave.” The masked man speaks to Albert Baker . “You shall stay, now. Explain yourself.” The polite tone he used with the mortals has changed into a hard tone. The masked man positions himself close to Albert, his back to the sliding glass door.

“Ah, a fellow Believer.” Cyrus states to Conner. He does not appear chastised. Nor ashamed. No, he smiles. His smile widens. “One of our Kind brought the Miracle to me when I was dying. Now, I share the great miracle with others like me. Those without Hope. It is selfish to keep your light under a bushel, don’t you think…”
    A long-drawn-out silence. “Providing your name would be polite.”

Cyrus shares a look with the human who has consumed the Vitae offered by Cyrus. “Allow me a moment, please.” As Cyrus turns back to Conner, his dark eyes flick to the hand that Conner has let move to his blade.
    “What’s this?” Cyrus’s tone is steel. The affable smile hardens into a maniacal smile. It hints of cold madness.

Resolve this conflict in this thread.
    Helen will not post into this thread unless she is breaking into the Compound.

6. Likes liked this post
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread