Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Home is where, well, y'know ! (B. Salem)

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes
     Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

"Haven't we all been ?" Kowalsic ? She thinks about that for a bit before shaking her head. "Nah, don't think so. So far he's not popped up in the investigations and I doubt he'd come back anytime soon. Maybe its easy to stay undetected if you keep your head low and make a few adjustments to your lifestyle. Doesn't strike me as the type for that." She might be wrong, of course... "There is a vampire involved, but she's a hired PI, as far as I'm aware." She nods. "Yeah, we got it behind bars, so to speak, same with the vampire, Angela. Jennifer is looking after it. Dr Baker wanted to inspect it, maybe you want to go along and see what comes of it ?" she suggests.

"Makes sense, yeah. No, its also hard to try and find out who's involved in his stuff and who isn't." Helen scratches her chin. "He's apparently teaching people stuff like supernatural quickness. We suspect he's a magic-user, but we dont know how many of those are involved, I think at least two, but so far, we can't be sure just yet. So yeah, I think some is a front and other parts are not involved, but we haven't found out what is what yet. So yeah, you could go with Doc Bakey to look into the cryptid a little. I have some folks who managed to shake off the folks who shadowed them in a certain place. If you think you can manage, you could see if you can find something to rediscover the lead on them. Then there's Feather River and that charity that supports the homeless that might be worth looking into. Anything tickle your fancy and talents ?"

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Bellemy Salem
    Presence
    (Dreadful)
    Fame
    (Author (Pen Name))
    Contact
    (Street)
    Contact
    (News Media)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Bellemy

Nosferatu Curse:

Phisically deformed head and mouth with shark-like teeth and a grotesquly emaciated body, too long nails and a palpable aura of inappropriateness.

FAME
    NOS
    PRE

A myriad of thoughts all cascaded through Bellemy's head as Helen answered. It was hard for the haunt to settle on on which direction to take. finally Belley replied. "I am not going to lie, I am very interested in the cat. But if I am honest with myself I probably won't be effective in studying the creature. As much as I am interested it is not really my wheelhouse. Slinking through the night fits me better. I will try to rediscover the lead and hope that my skill at finding people is better then their skill at hiding. That said. I am interested in Feather River, I would like to be kept abreast of that situation if possible." Bellemy wasn't sure if this was a big ask for the reeve or not but felt the need to add it anyway.

Curse: See Minisheet

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"See it as a learning opportunity. Maybe Priscus Baker is willing to get you some insight on that thing ? Well, it's your call to make, it's an offer, nothing more." She'd ponder going herself, but right now, she's got other fish to fry. She hasn't missed this, really... "Alright then, I'll get you the information you need on that. If you know anyone else who'd go along, feel free to ask them, Them's pretty dangerous folks we're looking at. I'll keep you posted on Feather River. You think you could pull off eccentric rich investor or you prefer boots to the ground ?"

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Bellemy Salem
    Presence
    (Dreadful)
    Fame
    (Author (Pen Name))
    Contact
    (Street)
    Contact
    (News Media)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Bellemy

Nosferatu Curse:

Phisically deformed head and mouth with shark-like teeth and a grotesquly emaciated body, too long nails and a palpable aura of inappropriateness.

FAME
    NOS
    PRE

Bellemy raised an eyebrow. "Me? Pull off eccentric? It might be a stretch but I am willing to give it a try." the haunt delivered the comment in a deadpan voice drained of emotion but could not hide the gleam of mischievous humor deep within the eyes.

"That is settled than. Did we cover everything you wished to discuss?"

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"Better you than me." Helen grins. Some cogs are already turning over her head, but the result ain't decided just yet. "I'll let you know once things get more specific and will send you some details as soon as I got everything together." That might even be fun ! "Getting your opinion on that stuff and talking about the meeting was about all official business I had. You got anything official you want to know or discuss ?"

Bellemy Salem
    Presence
    (Dreadful)
    Fame
    (Author (Pen Name))
    Contact
    (Street)
    Contact
    (News Media)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Bellemy

Nosferatu Curse:

FAME
    NOS
    PRE

Bellemy thought for a moment before replying. "No, I believe that is everything." a wicked sharp tooth grin spread across the haunt's face. "Is this the part where we start to gossip like childhood friends? Or should I see myself out?" contrary to the words, there was no malice in Bellemy's voice. No sting was added to the words. Bellemy respected Helen's time and knew she was not one for much small talk.

Curse: See Minisheet

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"As you like it. I'm not going to nail you down, but I wont throw you out either. Got anything fun to gossip about ?"

She leans back in the chair and studies Bellemy's expression for a bit.

Thanks for the nice scene ! Wanna close ?

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread