Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"It would be a dull life, indeed. It would remind me of the life of my father. He was never one to take risks." Jennifer confided, her Cursed voice slithering like a snake over dying autumn leaves.
    "I did have fun!" Jennifer agreed. "I would be amenable to going out dancing again."

"You're telling me."
    A wry smile, yet Jennifer made a note to keep Alessandra updated.
    "Biting your tongue does sound difficult. Are there times when being brusque would work? I likely will have to test those waters myself." Jennifer considered Alessandra's restuarant.
    "I thought that your restuarant was very intriquing. Your decor was very pleasing. If you wanted to host an event, I believe you would find the guests to consider themselves honored to be in such a wonderful restuarant."

"I have not looked into what is on tour now."
    Jennifer confided. Although she was thinking about it, now. "I was thinking about Mr. Krait." She suggested nuetrally.
    "I am." Jennifer joins in the laughter.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

“I think I might need a couple more drinks before I would agree to dancing though.” It had just never been her thing.

Taking a sip from the glass, “I’m not sure. I know there is a time and place for such things, and some meetings just don’t strike me as the place. But the times where people seem to be talking in circles, wasting everyone else times?” a chuckle and shake of her head, “Those truly test my patience.” Which was in short supply. Smiling, “Thank you! I have also gotten excellent reviews from customers and critics who have visited. But I think the lounge is going to be the jewel of the place.” A quite spot, soothing music and dim lights.

“Ah, he would be someone to invite, he has a good eye for art. Him and I were supposed to visit the Crocker at some point, but our schedules just never aligned. So count me in.” the top three Invictus enjoying local art displays? Sounded good to her.

“But enough with business and work!” she declares, “Anything exciting going on outside of work?”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"Well, we know where to find the drinks." Jennifer grins as she finished her drink. Was it too fast? Were ladies supposed to sip for an hour? Well, she would just hold off on ordering another for a few minutes.
    "Although it would be fun to invite Mr. Krait out dancing with us. Do you think that he dances?" She mused.
    "Yes, time wasters are quite irritating." She agrees with the Gangrel.
    "Oh? What are your plans for the lounge?" She hears the Prince's next words. "Oh, not talking about work. Right."
    "I might have my own cliche about all work thrown back at me," Jennifer admits. "- I have ideas for plans. Like the one I suggested to you just now. Yet I am unsure if anyone would like to go out with me. I suppose we shall both do what we want and see what happens?"
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Chuckling, “I always know where to find the best drinks.” And usually it was a dive bar, near a fark alley. “Mr Krait? Dance?” a thoughtful look, “I honestly don’t know. I suppose anyone can enjoy dancing, but it’s never come up when I’ve talked with him.” To be honest, she could see him enjoying something classier than dancing at a night club.

“That could not be considered work related. I want something dark, think deep reds and blacks, with a piano to play live and cushy velvet couches. A more lounge then club, some place to be able to discuss business over drinks.” Nothing bright and loud.

“I think you sell yourself short. I’ve seen the crowd you attract at business meetings, I see many enjoying the chance to step out with you.” Jenn seemed to be more well liked then the Savage, and she was ok with that. It went with her position. “Maybe we’ll just have to make more of an effort to go out and see if we can draw some out of their winter slumbers.”

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"Perhaps I will ask him. Perhaps it's time to spend a little time out of the office. He may know the current art installations. I believe he has said something about the Crocker museum.

Have you been practicing with your piano?"
    Jennifer inquired, genuinely curious.
    "The plans for your lounge sound lovely. Perhaps more importantly, they sound unique. It will stand out like a jewel.". Jennifer believes what she is saying.

"Perhaps I am unaware of how business associates see me. I always wondered if it's because they want something.
    Yes, I think we should go out and have a new experience at least every other month. We'll invite someone to join us. I am sure many would like to speak with you out of the office "

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Last I heard from him, he had passes for the Crocker. Now, if he still does or not, or if he just auto renews them is anyone’s guess.” Cause it never came up.

A small sigh, “Here and there, not as often as I would like. You know how work can get, add on top of that my various businesses and I don’t have much time.” Running the Domain…running an illegal and legal business…just not enough hours. “Why thank you, I certainly hope so. It’s going to be a more private lounge for like minded people.” But security was of the upmost importance for that one.

A slight shrug, “Depends on a few factors, a main one being what your experience with them has been, I think. But I see it as being human nature to want to cozy up to someone that can get you what you want. Though I could be wrong, it happens.” Sometimes.

“I can get behind that. It’ll be nice to set aside time on my calendar to just go out and have fun. Do you think we should focus on bars and clubs, or something else? Ever play pool? Or go to a dive bar?” then a laugh, "I wouldn't bank on that." she knew her place in the Domain, and it didn't include being high up on anyone's lists of social contacts.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"That is what I was thinking of. A lovely possession to have, those passes." Jennifer remarks.
    "Yes. I can understand. You have quite a lot of irons in the fire with your position.

A private lounge is certainly needed. It would be lovely to sit in such a unique environment that sets a certain mood for the evening.
    I suppose. Although I am sad that the newest member seems to have quietly moved on. She was quite interesting.

I have never played pool. Yet if you're willing to teach me, I would be interested to learn!
    Jennifer replied honestly.
    "How about we visit all different sorts of venues?"

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread