Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

The invitations had made their way about to the three other Nosferatu worthy of an invite. Would the others note those who had not been invited? Jennifer wondered.

Jennifer waited for her Family to gather in the Caldarium. Jennifer sat facing the painting of the ruined Caldarium, a gift for the nosferatu. Jennifer studies the painting, her eyes lighting on new details that she has not noticed before.
    Jennifer dresses casually tonight: a dark brown slip dress. A green thick cowl was loosely worn, exposing the grievous wound to her neck that Jennifer's sire had given her. Jennifer's flats were already slipped off, baring her feet.

2. Likes liked this post

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Early in the evening, Jennifer's ears catch a sound she had sparingly heard as of late; the clack of Oxford shoes on the stone floor of the Caldarium. Unlike the last few meetings, only one pair of feet can be heard as Connor approaches alone; bereft of his ghoul. "Good evening, Priscus." He says as he approaches, knowing that she wouldn't feel the presence of his cloaked beast. ​"I managed to slip away early, Michael seems to be able to hand things on his own for now."
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

4. Likes liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"Whip O'Brien." Jennifer replied in kind as she watched the Nosferatu enter the Caldarium. "I do hope that you have been well since we spoke last?" She inquired.
    Although the two of us have not spoken in depth since the Soiree in November.
    "That is good to hear. Now you have some more time for other important matters. I am pleased with a recent change in the Domain, Helen has claimed the role of Reeve." A pleased smile.
    "Once the others arrive, I can go over the conversation that I had with Priscus Baker regarding our agreement with the Mekhet clan. He may be slightly annoyed with former Priscus Durant's choice to teach me the Clan Gift."
    A shrug. She could not change the past. The Gift was serving her well as it were.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

6. Likes liked this post

Bellemy Salem
    Presence
    (Dreadful)
    Fame
    (Author (Pen Name))
    Contact
    (Street)
    Contact
    (News Media)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Bellemy

Nosferatu Curse:

Phisically deformed head and mouth with shark-like teeth and a grotesquly emaciated body, too long nails and a palpable aura of inappropriateness.

FAME
    NOS
    PRE

Bellemy arrived a few moments after Connor. The creature wore the same dark clothing as most occasions. Bellemy bowed to Jennifer and offered a deep head nod to Connor. "Priscus Hazelton, Whip O'brien." After meeting the obligatory greetings, Bellemy took a more relaxed stance and turned to address Connor. "Well met cousin, I have been meaning to catch you up regarding the state of the club. Perhaps after this meeting you would be interested in a quick aside to discuss possible future plans?"

Curse: See Minisheet

Helen Kingsley

NOS
    PRE

Helen is late, but then, that happens. So it's not really surprising all the others are already assembled when she arrives..

"Good evening Priscus, Whip, cousin."

She's dressed like she usually is, jeans, t-shirt, bright yellow tonight, and green socks. As is, she heads straight for one of the benches oand sits down.

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

9. Likes liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"Cousins." A sincere and pleased smile was given to Bellemy and Helen as they entered the heart of the Necropolis. "Welcome. I hope that you both have been well?"
    A pause for the two to respond on the comment.
    A glance to the quiet Connor for a moment.

"Congratulations are in order to Helen, who has been appointed to Reeve." A genuine moment of pride for the Clan!

"Well done! I am very pleased for what you have accomplished.

Cousins, do feel free to appraise what you have been doing since our last meeting. I do want to mention my own meetings now.

I met with Priscus Baker and we solidified our alliance between the Nosferatu and Mekhet Clans. I have noticed that each of you have been upholding the spirit of our agreement. Priscus Baker and I decided that our Clans should support one another's status in public, as much as is feasible. We agreed to share knowledge between our two Clans.
    I have been taking the lead in the Forten Investigation, yet plan to cede that leadership to Reeve Kingsley."
    A nod to the Reeve.

Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Jennifer Hazelton

Connor O'Brien takes a call and departs the scene.
    ooc

12. Likes liked this post

Bellemy Salem
    Presence
    (Dreadful)
    Fame
    (Author (Pen Name))
    Contact
    (Street)
    Contact
    (News Media)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Bellemy

Nosferatu Curse:

Phisically deformed head and mouth with shark-like teeth and a grotesquly emaciated body, too long nails and a palpable aura of inappropriateness.

FAME
    NOS
    PRE

Bellemy watched Connor depart in silence choosing instead to answer Jennifer. "I am well thank you."

The creature moved to sit in a relaxed, comfortable pose. "Indeed Reeve Kingsley. My congratulations to you as well. I am sure you will live up to the Prince's expectations." there was no malice or scorn in Bellemy's tone.

The creature let out a small laugh to lighten the mood and answered Jennifer. "Since our last meeting I have...well, returned. I am eager to resume my place in the city although I admit the changes I have found since my arrival are quite a bit to cope with." The haunt looked forlorn toward the entrance. "But we shall endure as always."

at Jennifer's final revelation Bellemy winked at Helen. With mock secrecy the creature added "See it's working already. All that responsibility headed your way.

Curse: See Minisheet

Helen Kingsley

NOS
    PRE

"We'll see about that soon enough, I guess."

Achievement or not, it's still going to be a lot of work to keep people happy. Especially with the shitton of stuff going on at the moment.

"Not much to be said, I got into some things to look into and got a job. I'm still picking up the pieces to make some pretty pictures with them, mostly. It'sa bunch of pretty small pieces. Basically we have some brood in town, there's that Forten stuffs Jennifer just mentioned and also some folks who weren't cool enough to be let in the Lancea doing some pretty nasty things downtown. And then there's some new folks in town who're looking for other folks new in town for some stuff that hapened out of town."

Pretty vague, but then, thats some matter with personal stakes, not that thats any of Bellemy's or Jennifers business in her mind. Helen chuckles at Bellemy. "You try to make me whip on top, I'll break you in half."

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer nods to Bellemy, noting the creature's choice of what to focus on. Dark eyes flick to the door. Yet she says nothing as she turns to the two Nosferatu who remain.
    "We presevere." Jennifer said, a touch grave and somber. Nosferatu were constant in that, Jennifer believed.
    Eyes dance between Helen and Bellemy. A more playful smile lights on her lips at Helen's comment. It was so tempting to poke. Yet that was a perfect note for Bellemy to respond to. Jennifer focuses on what Helen says. She walks a razor line, focusing on being clear that she is giving her own opinions. Helen is now the authority on investigations. Treading on a Reeve's turf was not something Jennifer intended to do.
    "You have a full plate. Someone whose opinion I value once reminded me to delegation can be helpful."
    "Brood? That's terrifying."
    Surprise did show on her face.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread