(2301) Consilium

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    Apollo
    Striking Looks
    (Yes, they are muscles)
    Apollo

Nimbus: Plants seem to take a deep breath in around him (No physical signs just a feeling)
    (Wi) Paying Respects

Wi Paying Respects

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 0
    Defense: 2

Vulgar: 0
    Active Spells: 0/5
    Personal Spells: 0/3

No Active Spells

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, bus ticket, $50 cash), keys, pen, small notebook, bottle of water, 3 X Protein Bars, 2 x Chocolate Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Backpack,

Copper Necklace with wooden pendant (Magical Tool)
    Tactical Knife (2L)
    Punching D
    (Matriarch) I spy

(Matriarch) I Spy

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/3

Spirit Tongue

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, $50 cash), keys, pen, notebook, bottle of water, 2 X Protein Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Large Army Backpack (LAB),

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Long Sword (3L - LAB)

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Circle of Creation is the gathering hub for all Pentacle mages in the Sacramento Consilium, with chapter houses for all five Orders inside.

Located east of Sacramento and far outside the prying eyes of the inner city, the Circle of Creation awaits the mages of Sacramento. Despite being a replica of the Westminster Abbey, the sleepers who come by never seem to notice it. The wards built into the structure have made sure of this. To all but the Pentacle the Circle is essentially invisible, ensuring the safety of those who enter and engage with one another. Whether it had always been here for the Awakened was hard to say now, but it was the site that the Awakened gather to mingle and discuss official matters.

Today is for official business. The Awakened gather to announce, discuss, and deliberate on the most pressing issues facing the concilium. In this light the Circle is almost imposing, as it's enormity and importance seem to accentuate the gravity of the issues the Awakened face. Today maybe a day for heated debate and final judgment. For proclamations and newfound awareness. Ultimately though, today is what the Awakened choose to make of it.

Please read this for information on Consilium, Sanctuary, and the differences. Come here to be Recognized!

As a reminder, Consilium is the official meeting but business should not be handled until after the first seven days. This is to give everyone a chance to enter the thread without missing anything. After seven days the thread is closed to new arrivals and the official business may commence.

Apollo had arrived earlier than usual, it was an official meeting and he had decided to set up a table. The coffee pots were whirring away, the water boiler was heating up for anyone that wanted one of the various teas that had been laid out in a tea box he had made. Cups, mugs and plates had been set out. Several pizza's had been set upon the table including a vegetarian and a vegan option although the seemed to be relegated off to one side, as if they were being punished for something or out of fear they may infect the others. There were also home made sausage rolls and some home made jam filled donuts.

Apollo poured himself a coffee and added some cream. He grabbed himself a couple of slices of pizza and a sausage roll and took a seat waiting for the others to arrive.
    Apollo
    "I choose to live by choice, not by chance."
    Current Effects: See In Scene

2. Likes liked this post
    Public Effects
    Alt Identity
    (Allegra Cole)
    Presence
    (Assertive)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Moira

Nimbus

From the ground mists rise, billowing thickly, and a thousand ethereal voices chorus eerily, sounding far away, the seasons spring to life going through time rapidly from verdant spring, to scorching summer, and the first leaves of Autumn, and the deep silent cold of winter.
    Stats

+1
    SL
    PRE

Moira joined consillium in a warm and soft UK flag sweater with a pair of black slacks and lace up oxfords. Her hair soft and styled mostly down with some of the back spiked haphazardly. She waived happily to Appollo and walked over immediately making herself some tea, and getting some veggie pizza. "Hey Apollo. This looks really good! I am only an okay cook, so I'm glad one of our little group is amazing with the food angle!" She said it in a breathless rush that was complete with a huge bite of pizza. Moira was pretty much always hungry. Judging by how skinny she is, I mean, high metabolism made her a big time snacker.

Apollo
    Striking Looks
    (Yes, they are muscles)
    Apollo

Nimbus: Plants seem to take a deep breath in around him (No physical signs just a feeling)
    (Wi) Paying Respects

Wi Paying Respects

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

No Active Spells

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, bus ticket, $50 cash), keys, pen, small notebook, bottle of water, 3 X Protein Bars, 2 x Chocolate Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Backpack,

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Punching D
    (Matriarch) I spy

(Matriarch) I Spy

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Spirit Tongue

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, $50 cash), keys, pen, notebook, bottle of water, 2 X Protein Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Large Army Backpack (LAB),

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Long Sword (3L - LAB)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Apollo smiled at Moira "It's fine, I was going to tell everyone you did it" He gave Moira a playful wink "I get my cooking skills from my mum, she shows love with food." He took a bite of his Pizza and chewed, swallowing before speaking again. "You ready for the chaos that is a Consillium meeting?"
    Apollo

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Phoenyx could smell the food and coffee from the hallway as she made her way down for the Official Concillium. "Hello," she said to the others as she made her way in. The Arrow was wearing a woolen jumper to stave off the cold and loose-fitting pants with leggings underneath. Her knives stood out on her hips. "Is this becoming a regular feature?" she asked curiously, looking around. "Was it agreed to take turns brining food to concillium meetings? I should know if it was my turn soon."
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

Rose Among Thorns
    Matriarch
    Presence
    (Friendly)
    Direction Sense
    (I Know The Way)
    Danger Sense
    (Spidey Adjacent)
    Occultation
    (Blinded by Thorns)
    Belle

Nimbus: Cracks in space appear just over her skin, shaped like toothy, hellish maws. If she's extra and especially angry, those maws will speak.
    PRP Stats

2/5 Personal Spells
    *Incognito Presence (1 suxx)
    1/3 Vulgar Spells
    Health
    WP: 2/3

Equipment: Knife, Minivan, Shoulder Bag (magnifying glass, flashlight, plastic gloves), Smartphone, Wallet ($50), Artifact (see minisheet)
    Combat Stats

Defense: 2 (Wits/Dex)
    Initiative: 4
    Speed: 9

OCC
    PRE

Maybe it was the New Year working its magic (if concepts of time could indeed work Magi-like wonders) on Belle, but somehow this visit to the Circle felt different from the last few. Like there's a weight off of her shoulders...

Or maybe it's just the smell of coffee.

Belle is dressed in what could generously be called business casual, but for the cold. A grey sweater compliments blue shirt and red pants. So sue her; she's a sucker for the Christmas color scheme. She sees those gathered and her smile is as warm as her hands. "Hey Apollo. Did you set this up?" She stops to give the Shaman a friendly shoulder-squeeze. ​"Happy New Year, ya big lug. And to you as well Moira." ​The snacking Acanthus gets her own brief squeeze, though Belle tries her best to avoid forcing a spill. She makes her way over to Phoenyx and...hesitates a second before greeting the Arrow with a similar gesture. ​"Happy New Year, Phoenyx!"

As the Warlock gets her own cup of coffee and a sausage roll, she looks around the room.
    ​"So...anybody got any crazy New Years resolutions they want to get off their chests?"

Witch
    Nimbus

The warmth of a campfire, shadows softening at their edges, the smell of woodsmoke in the air.

When vulgar, it's the heat of a pyre, the air darkening with ash, the smell of burning flesh.
    Venue
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 3

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

PRPYLF - Grim Sight

PRE

She wouldn't ever brag about her intelligence, but she wasn't slow. She had caught on to the schedule of events and the adjusted dress code for this particular gathering. So, when she stepped past the doors to where the sound of voices slash smell of coffee slash slash food was, she was dressed up.

Not a lot. But there was effort involved.

The sounds and smells had given away that she wasn't the first to arrive, but she glanced around to see who actually was generating the noise at least.

Apollo, Moira, Phoenyx, and Belle.

"Hey all, she greeted with a smile. And then having caught the tail end of Belle's question she shook her head and touched her nose, "Not me."

Public Effects
    Alt Identity
    (Allegra Cole)
    Presence
    (Assertive)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Moira

Nimbus

From the ground mists rise, billowing thickly, and a thousand ethereal voices chorus eerily, sounding far away, the seasons spring to life going through time rapidly from verdant spring, to scorching summer, and the first leaves of Autumn, and the deep silent cold of winter.
    Stats

+1
    SL
    PRE

Moira giggles back at Apollo and shrugs a little. "Whatever happens happens. I mean, we got this. It can't get much worse than we've already dealt with." She winks back at Apollo, and gobbles down her slice in a nano second.

She waived and smiled at Phoenyx as she joined them. "Hey! Umm.. no.. Puck brought us a Holiday meal to be nice, and Apollo like to show off his cooking skills, so we get lucky yet again!" She then grinned like the cheshire cat at Apollo and stuck her tongue out at him, like the little pixie brat she is. She stopped and sobered for a second waiving excitedly at Phoenyx. "Oh! YEAH! That reminds me! I had an idea for a girls night out at the Blue Cue. I already was able to invite Witch and Belle, but I wanted to know if you would like to go too?" She had been meaning to bring this up.

"Hey Belle! Nope no new year's resolutions here really other than maybe to work more on my painting. I need more pieces if I'm ever going to get a show, and of course practice is extremely important. I think my subject matter is cool, but technique needs some tightening up."

"Hey Witch! Love the dress!" She said excitedly. "You hungry?" And she waived a hand at all the food. "Apollo has blessed us with noms!"

9. Likes liked this post
    Apollo
    Striking Looks
    (Yes, they are muscles)
    Apollo

(Wi) Paying Respects

Wi Paying Respects

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

No Active Spells

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Punching D
    (Matriarch) I spy

(Matriarch) I Spy

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Spirit Tongue

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Long Sword (3L - LAB)

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Bitch please" Apollo scoffed "If I wanted to show off we would all be having a 3 course meal right about now. I'm a classy lady." Apollo stuck his tongue out playfully at Moira. "The honest answer is... I hoped more people would start turning up to these things if food was available so decided to give it a try. I mean we can try rotating it around and see if it works. However, the first person who even considers microwave meals gets thrown into the depths of Tartarus " the truth was, he wasn't hopeful. Every time he had been at the Circle there seemed to be less and less people and no one really kept an eye on people coming and going.

Apollo smiled at Belle "Why have you got a crazy new years resolution?" he paused "Something like... every time you get into a crowded elevator you say 'I bet you are all wondering why I have gathered you here today.'" Best bit was, Belle could totally pull it off and would probably end up being a book... how I caught an elevator full of seers with a comment.

Apollo gave the group a quick glance. "Puck is no doubt on time as usual and we are waiting on Corn and Aurora too" It was strange for Corn and Aurora to not be here first thing.
    Apollo

11. Likes liked this post
    Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

The Arrow gently squeezes Belle's fingers reassuringly and she smiles at the greeting. "Happy New Year," she replies. She shakes her head at the question. "I don't see the point. If you need to change something, why wait until the New Year to do it? Just change." He directness was still there, even as she tried to be more diplomatic.

Phoenyx's dark eyes widen a little as Moira suddenly pointedly gets her attantion. She still hadn't spoken with the Acanthus, so she didn't know much about her. The tea with Witch had gone well. Maybe she could try the same with Moira. "Oh!" Her expression is clearly one of surprise, but is quickly replaced with a pleased - if slightly bashful - smile. "Um. Sure! That sounds nice. I went there a few times with Aurora and..." she looks around, and frowns. "Well. Um. I suppose others who aren't here any more." Aurora hadn't replied to any of her messages. It looked like she had upped and left again.

That hurt. Especially after last time.

There was a small shrug. "It's an official Concillium. I would hope people would show up regardless of how they feel personally. It is a time to share any news and information." Phoenyx moves around to the drinks and pours herself some tea, but doesn't take any food. "I heard that Corn had moved on," she adds.

Yep, numbers defiantly on the slide again. Still, it was kinda nice being gathered like this. It was like they shared something, rather than being forced to be something.
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

13. Likes liked this post
    Rose Among Thorns
    Matriarch
    Presence
    (Friendly)
    Direction Sense
    (I Know The Way)
    Danger Sense
    (Spidey Adjacent)
    Occultation
    (Blinded by Thorns)
    Belle

Nimbus: Cracks in space appear just over her skin, shaped like toothy, hellish maws. If she's extra and especially angry, those maws will speak.
    PRP Stats

2/5 Personal Spells
    *Incognito Presence (1 suxx)
    1/3 Vulgar Spells
    Health
    WP: 2/3

Equipment: Knife, Minivan, Shoulder Bag (magnifying glass, flashlight, plastic gloves), Smartphone, Wallet ($50), Artifact (see minisheet)
    Combat Stats

Defense: 2 (Wits/Dex)
    Initiative: 4
    Speed: 9

OCC
    PRE

Belle waves to Witch and chuckles at the 'nose goes' stance she takes. The new Moros was quiet, but clearly isn't without humor. Yeah. She's good.

"Painting? Sweet! What subject matter? Do you do portraits, or abstracts? People or animals? Do you use magic for brainstorming patterns or images?" The questions flurry out of Belle's mouth like a bubbling brook. She's clearly fascinated. ​"I was always more of a sketch artist, but I love paintings that make you think." She snaps her fingers at Moira's mention of 'girl's night'. "Yeah! Can't wait." She really can't. Belle isn't the most patient when it comes to playtime.

She bursts out laughing at Apollo's suggestion; both about microwave meal punishments and possible New Year's resolutions. "HAH! Oh my God! I think I might have two resolutions now. Apollo, that's ingenious." She gets her breath back after a few seconds. "Seriously though, mine has been to get more into shape; physically, mentally, and otherwise. I know! Basic bitch resolution. But I'm giving it some alpha bitch flavor and dedication."

Phoenyx's answer to the question gives the Warlock pause...and not just from the strong, friendly grip from the Arrow as they greeted each other. It just...made sense. "I don't know. I guess there's some fun to it: like getting someone a special gift on Christmas." At least, that's how Belle sees it. The mention of Aurora and Corn sobers her up a bit. "Yeah? Crystal too. Guess there's some kind of beacon going out for Magi that's pulling people away. I'm sure they're alright wherever they are, otherwise they would've called and asked for help or backup or something." She's rambling a bit, but there's some catharsis to it. She'd certainly like to hope that Aurora, Corn, and Crystal had left for something important. As for Puck, Belle shrugs. ​"What's the saying? 'A Wizard only arrives when he means to'?"

15. Likes liked this post
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread