Alt Identity
    (Allegra Cole)
    Presence
    (Assertive)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Moira

Nimbus

From the ground mists rise, billowing thickly, and a thousand ethereal voices chorus eerily, sounding far away, the seasons spring to life going through time rapidly from verdant spring, to scorching summer, and the first leaves of Autumn, and the deep silent cold of winter.
    Stats

+1
    SL
    PRE

She listened to everyone explain how they felt about disbanding the council positions. I mean, it made sense when all they were technically governing was themselves. What was the point? Power trip? She had seen first hand where that usually lead people from her experiences with the Ladders. Fuck that shit.

"Assuming Puck has left the city, then I would be fine with the position of councilor remaining empty."
    She replied with a little shrug.

She smiled at Phoenyx! "Hey! I have been wanting to learn Prime! And space honestly to help with my post cognitive abilities!" She said excitedly. I mean.. it didn't take much to get the Acanthus excited did it?!

2. Likes liked this post
    Rose Among Thorns
    Matriarch
    Presence
    (Friendly)
    Direction Sense
    (I Know The Way)
    Danger Sense
    (Spidey Adjacent)
    Occultation
    (Blinded by Thorns)
    Belle

Nimbus: Cracks in space appear just over her skin, shaped like toothy, hellish maws. If she's extra and especially angry, those maws will speak.
    PRP Stats

2/5 Personal Spells
    *Incognito Presence (1 suxx)
    1/3 Vulgar Spells
    Health
    Mana: 9/9
    WP: 2/3

Equipment: Knife, Minivan, Shoulder Bag (magnifying glass, flashlight, plastic gloves), Smartphone, Wallet ($50), Artifact (see minisheet)
    Combat Stats

Defense: 2 (Wits/Dex)
    Initiative: 4
    Speed: 9

OCC
    PRE

So...it looks like it's settled...

Belle can't deny there's a part of her that had enjoyed that brief moment of basking in the Counsilorship after Crystal ceded the role to her. But now the role rang hollow; as hollow as the room they were all now standing in. "I think from here on out, barring any crazy Abyss-shattering ideas, it's up to us to decide what's worthy of Counsilors. And I think we've all got a good range of experiences to help with that." She nods with an encouraging smile to Phoenyx. "Oh! I can help with training in the Space Arcanum. I'm not a master yet, but I can get some basic to intermediate training if it's needed." ​Already it looks like they're all on the right foot: lending help to one another in their unique skills and traits. "I'm hoping to also get a library going from the Athaeneum's stores so that we can do research easier, so I'll update you on that as I go."

She looks from Phoenyx to Moira to Witch, looking satisfied. "So...not to totally lean into the whole 'girl power' thing but...celebrate with drinks later? I feel like this is the start of something wonderfully new."

4. Likes liked this post
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread