THREADID
DISPLAYED
A Discussion of Faith
Jan 16, 2023 - Jan 31, 2023
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

After having located some information about the Glissade Victoria decides that having a gym or dojo may better serve their purposes. She took out her cellphone and Dialed the number. She may even be able to make some contacts for future training while she is at it if their dojo fits her needs.

**Ring**Ring**

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Glissade!" comes the slightly out of breath answer. A few moments later, it's apparent that's all the greeting there is.

[banner]nf[/banner]
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    BP •••

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Good Evening, this is Victoria Stamford. I am looking for a gym or dojo that a friend and I can use for about an hour or two so we can demonstrate our skill to one another. Also I was interested in your facility and the type of instruction that you offer. Am I speaking to the right person?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Sure, of course, I'm Neil, the owner," comes the rushed answer. "Ummm, let's see... what we offer... pretty much any melee weapon, basic hand to hand, kung-fu, and of course our dancing classes specialize in ballet and ballroom."

"You wanted to use the whole place for an hour or two?" comes the question suddenly.

Maybe that round of drinks he'd bought everyone at Avalon wasn't going to be as painful as he thought.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    BP •••

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Correct a room large enough for a whip demonstration, a wooden practice dummy or a target, and also room for a little sword work. All that for about an hour or two, would that be a possibility? What type of rates do you offer?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Are these 'live' weapons, or wooden? Will you be supplying your own, or needing them provided?" Neil asked.

He fished the bar tab out of his pocket. That looked like a great type of rate to offer.

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    BP •••

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Hm...If he brought steel it would likely be for demonstration. I'd be much more comfortable practicing with wooden weapons. Less chance of an unfortunate incident that way. So I would appreciate it if wooden ones could be provided as well."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Sure," Neil said, smoothing out the receipt. "What time of the day were you looking at?"

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    BP •••

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Well, I work evenings at a club so I'm on a night schedule and a daytime visit wouldn't work too well. How about [insert time well after sunset here]."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Ohhhh, after hours. Hmmmm," Neil went silent for a few moments. Two-hundred and sixty four dollars and fifty three cents was his bar bill.

"I'd do four hundred an hour, and you both have to sign waivers of course. That's the premise fee, instruction would be extra."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread