Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

[22 12] Anatole's Corner

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Dec 21, 2022 : (2212) Winter Solstice
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

0 Scenes

4 days left!

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Didn’t they all have scars of some sort? Some that have healed, some that never will.

At the question, eyes dark over to Anatole, then back, unsure how to answer. Honestly was of course the only option. But she wasn’t sure how to word it. “The one we’ve found that seems to have taken up a more permanent residency has a price. And yes, you could say there are some unusual rules with some severe consequences.” Sapphires seem to stare into space as she remembered watching that hand cut off. “I believe it’s been posted about on the bulletin board.” Her voice a bit softer.

Blinking a few times, “I would say the sooner we can get there the better. We don’t want the Rust to be left to whatever it does for too long. And Ambrosial Delights has a wide variety of vendors we could talk to.” Some might have answers, some might not.

Thankfully, the Dwarf had a way of wording what the Market was. “When you enter, you are given a bracelet to wear, one that lets others know what your intentions are. They have some wonderful wares, some that you may have never seen. And some you may not want to see.” It was on the grounds of the old Flesh Market after all. And while she didn’t have proof it was still practiced, she always wondered.

“But the Bulletin Board will have more information and I believe a map of that particular Market.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

3. Likes , liked this post
    Presence
    (Farmboy Charm)
    Striking Looks
    (Ruggedly Handsome)
    Giant
    (7'2")
    Strength
    (Lean and wiry)
    Hidden Life
    Jasper

Mien
    The real side of Jasper looks very similar, tall and lanky with a lithe build. The glaring difference is his head: a large shaggy head of what looks like an Irish Wolfhound rests on his shoulders. A pair of expressive green eyes and alert ears give him an alert and kind look to his features. He still has that same rugged good looks about him, despite the blocky canid snout he has. His leather jacket looks very well made and hangs on his lanky form almost like a second skin, the furred interior looking soft and blacker than the night.

Mantle
    The light floral scent of honeysuckle with the slight tang of musk beneath it, like a good sweat earned after a roll beneath the sheets.
    Jasper Scenes
      Wyrdstone

+1
    SL
    PRE

Coyote

Jasper listens as he finishes up the rest of his plate of food, licking his fingers clean before turning back to both of the courtiers. "Sounds like at least the start of a plan to me. I've got an empty dance card so whenever you want to go, I'm available." he says. "I'll take a look at the board before I leave tonight to get acquainted with what's on there about the market."

The giant Beast remains seated for now though, glancing between the two people people in this freehold that he knows best, and that's not saying a lot. It still tickles a spot in him, deep down, to be among them, especially after the past few months of events in his life.
    Beast: Coyote | Wyrd 3 | SL2 (Ruggedly Handsome) | Mantle: Floral Musk | Giant | Thick Irish Accent

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread