Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

Bleeds Well nods along to Emily's explanation, quietly sipping his beer; until she poses THE question. "You know me, Em. I'm game, and it sounds like from the introductions we've got the bases all well and covered. For the newcomers, I'm Ralunim, that's the lodge of the Fury Choir. If we decide to form a pack, I'll be teaching everyone how to fight as a cohesive pack. Use tactics to take down the big game, and how to rely on one another in a scrap with our wayward cousins."

The Rahu, lapses back into silence listening to Tristan, chuckling at the marvel reference. "It's been too many months since I wandered the city, but back when coyotes were creeping in more and more, chasing what they could scavenge. I'd leave them gifts from time to time, their presence helps mask ours, but don't know if that's still the case, I'll have to do some scouting. With the map Granny had on display, it's safe to assume the city has changed a lot since I live here last, I suppose I can't take anything for granted," Bleeds Wells eyes go distant with memory for a moment.

His looks deep into his beer bottle, brightening when Scrapper speaks of being a maker. "Well Scrapper, I know you said you have your own business and all, but if you need to do some old fashioned fabricating, I've gotta whole forge set up out back here. Emily and I even used it to make a fetish weapon for H..." his voice trails as memory chokes the words from his throat. *Ahem* "You get the idea."

The brooding expression settles like a mask over Bleeds Well face for a time. Nodding along as the Elizabeth discusses her visions, saluting her admission of difficult moments. "I'm sure we've all struggled at times to translate what Mother and Father need from us in the moment." He remains stoic until the Cahalith suggests Emily joins the Chamber of Commerce. A spit take sends suds down the front of Bleeds Wells shirt and into his arm as he tries to cover the laugh, but he says not a word.

"I've been a survivalist for most my life Cyan, I can show you the good fishing spots nearby..." and the best dumpsters to forage from.

Bleeds Well leans forward, letting gravity assist him standing upright from the bench. "Well if it's a pack we chose to form, let's make it official with a sacred hunt, we'll have mark our territory, find the spirit, and cut a deal in order to conduct the ritual." his eyes search to find Emily's and his eyebrows raise. Let's see what they can do.

PU: 4

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily grins and finger-guns Tristan. She liked the reference.

She thinks for a moment. "Enemies.... hm. Well, there used to be a few Pure north of the river, but I've been staying out of that way. And on four legs... I tend to do that at night. Stay in the back alleys and people think you're a big ol' huskey. Or I tended to pop in and across the HIsil that way, though I know the Loci less well over the last six months or so."

She smirked. One down, one to go.

As derek does his thing, the Crescent waves her bottle as a salute to his thanks. "Sounds good," she adds to his offer.

Of course we came hear for a reason! I invited us here!
    Quit it... we need some help here.

Chamber of Commerce? Emily shakes her head, before pulling a face at Bleeds' snigger. "Umm, nope." She squirms a little. "I never really pictured myself as a city hall type. I mean...." She waves at her hair and her boots. "But.... I guess if it would really help, I guess I could try it."

She drinks her beer, offering a grin as Cyan wraps up his summary. "Hey, I never say no to a good meal, buddy."

Bleeds gets another nod. That's two. Or three, I guess, including that hot chick. Me. Ha!

His suggestion is met with a nod. "A hunt sounds like a good idea. I can pull the bits together to do the ritual part, try and see if there's a spirit in the area willing to participate."
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Hear Me Roar
    Presence
    (Snarky)
    Direction Sense
    (Always Know North)
    Primal Urge
    (Growing)
    Tristan Riverstep
    Combat Stats

Defense: 2 (Wits)
    Unarmed Strike: 4

PRE

Now THIS was more like it! Getting to know how a pack will work together beyond just numbers and eyes. Tristan beams as each person relays their strengths. He gives an appreciative nod to Emily as she echoes his sentiments on their gathering here. He's glad to know that the Storm Lords here aren't hot air. Heh. Good one. Probably best that wasn't out loud.

Waiting until the roundtable circles around, Tristan takes a sip of liquid courage. "Well, I'm Tristan; Tristan Riverstep. I'm Irraka by birth, Blood Talon by training. I'll lend what fighting skills I've got to keep us safe and to help us stay sharp. I can also move around quietly and collect information, in case that's a requirement for two-legged enterprises." He wiggles his two feet. "I'm no Ritemaster, but if I've caught something's blood then I can make sure we can all track it equally well." ​He looks around at those assembled. "Well damn! Face it tigers, we've just hit the jackpot! Sounds like we've got feet in plenty of ponds to help things run smoothly."

The mention of a hunt definitely catches Tristan's attention. He bobs his head almost rhythmically to the suggestion. He's clearly pumped. ​"Any ideas on worthy prey? 'Cause I can help us get a head start if you're open to it."

Scrapper
    Primal Urge
    Presence
    (Burly)
    Derek Johnston

Bald, thickly bearded and burly looking man in jeans and a leather jacket.

PRE

Derek steps back to listen to what he helped start and sips a fresh beer. It might feel a bit like an AA meeting, but with how much alcohol a werewolf can put down, that's not too far off either...

When Bleeds Well addresses him, he looks to the Rahu, giving a nod of thanks at the offer. "I'm working on getting a forge of my own put in but until then, I'd definitely appreciate being able to use the one here in the meantime."

He nods at the mention of a hunt and shifts his bulk slightly. There's a bit of a hungry look to his gaze at the thought of it, his wolf perking up and liking the prospect indeed.
    Elodoth Iron Master, Primal Urge 3

5. Likes liked this post
    Game Stats Tracker
    Fame
    (Prima Ballerina)
    Striking Looks
    (Mischievious)
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Primal Urge
    Elizabeth Wade
    Game Stats Tracker

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She grinned at Emily. "Hey! I think its a good idea for a legitamate business owner such as yourself to keep an ear to the ground in the good 'ole Chamber of Commerce. You have to be a business owner to get in there, and your business has been around for awhile. Don't sell yourself short. That way you'll know what business is coming to our side of the tracks, and if we don't like it, we might be able to have the inside scoop on how to stop it. Or the exact opposite! Help it along." She said with a little shrug. "And I for one will take you up on learning the Dedication Rite. Slinking around in urhan in the burbs is alright and all, but a different level of shitty in the middle of downtown." They would find out soon enough she was about as stealthy as charging Elephant.

She took a swig of her beer and raised it to Bleeds Well. "That sounds awesome! See how we do running around! Count me in!" She looked around at the others, gauging their reactions. If she was a betting woman, she would say this was going well!

7. Likes liked this post

Attribute (Presence)
    Animal Magnetism
    Danger Sense
    Direction Sense
    Tolerance for Biology
    Cyan Deacon

PRE

"Would you need any help with the Ritual? I know I'm new, but I'm willing to be of help here, if possible. Or do you just want me to sit out and watch?" While they were excited by the idea of the hunt, they were trying to focus that to the possible negotiation with the spirits. It had been a while, but they didn't want to end up with something going wrong. And it was better to learn from someone... better... though the thought has them bristling inside. Still shaking it off, they looked to... well, it was a hard choice between Emily and Bleeds Well, but they found themselves defaulting to Emily.
    Health 7, Willpower 6, Essence 7

Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

Bleeds Well can't help but smile at the eagerness being displayed. He claps his hands, "Hell yeah. This is the energy level I love to see. Before we can worry about spirit bargains and rituals for hunting we need to stake out our territory, and make it known. We can't do that without a name. If you've never established a territory before; we mark a territory, declare it as ours, letting both spirits and the local other packs, in this case Granny, know we're claiming it. Once we have the name I'll supply the marking supplies, and we'll head out to mark what we're taking. Maybe through those actions we'll get the attention of a spirit or court of spirits that'd want to work with us; we will, for sure, most definitely, almost one hundred percent positive, piss off some spirits when they find out they don't get to run amok in the area anymore." Bleeds Well grinned at the thought.

"So on that happy note, what's our band name? Most of ya'll didn't have the honor of meeting Hector, but we're all standing in Sacramento today thanks to his sacrifice. I'd like to honor him in some way. I'll throw out the first suggestion, Hector's Legacy. I'm not the wordsmith though, so out with whatcha got. Any idea's Em?" He drains the dregs and tosses the bottle into the bin, then motions for someone to toss Tristan a Claw.

PU: 4

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Ithaeur watches as they go around. Tristan reminds her of Chris. Maybe it was just the Auspice and Tribe, maybe it was the leaning into the Two-legged side. "Give me a bit of time. I'm sure I can poke around and find an amiable spirit that could stay in the area until it recovers. I haven't seen anything more solid on this side, like rats or Spiders that have pulled themselves through, but a Spirit Hunt is likely to earn us more local cred to begin with. Then again, I was never looking too hard beyond this block, so if any of you find one in your spare time that looks like it needs pruning, we can have more than one hunt."

Derek is given a small wave. "Not too early on weekends. I like to sleep in." Emily jabs a thumb upstairs.

She drinks from the bottle in her hand, watching Elizabeth. "Hey, hey. It's got nothing to do with thinking I can't do it! I just mean... fuck, look at me. I'm hardly the establishment type. I just don't quite know how it works. But I admit it sounds... useful."

The Crescent glances to Cyan. "The best pack rituals work best when everyone takes part. Don't worry, I can point out what I need you all to do when I do it. I'll just need to do the prep work and find a willing Spirit."

Draining the bottle, the mechanic slouches over and grabs another from the collective pile. "While I have nothing against remembering those that came before," she says slowly, "The old chief doesn't have anything to do with the new folks. Just like Clarion Call had nothing to do with the Steel Claws - my first pack," she adds, looking around. "We want to look forward. Hell, Clarion Call never had a name for weeks until they picked it up from their Totem. It needs to mean something to all of us - and that means knowing each other a little better, and getting our common ground under us." She shrugs. "I actually don't have any ideas. I like to wait - see what keeps pulling us together than just the local, and use that. I just don't think that's something Hector would have wanted. Sure, he was a Cahilith. but he was also a Master. He knew all about rolling with the changes - and he never did anything that frikking obvious." She grins, recalling the old Chief fondly.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

11. Likes pisces, liked this post

They talked into the night and enjoyed drinks with eachother and eventually parted their separate ways, with a hunt on the horizon!

We are over the 30 days, so gunna cut it here! Take this time to get your XPR's in! For the upcoming spirit hunt I will open a thread and we will take it icly from there.

13. Likes Mark, liked this post
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread