(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was actually a smile on the Savages lips when the Haunts approached, “Good evening, and yes, it does.” Greets the Italian. “It’s wonderful to see you within the Domain once again, I hope you’ve been well.” While Ale understood how some could be off put by the Haunt, she wasn’t. Sure, the physical deformities of them were, well, uncomfortable to see, she didn’t mind so much. Choosing instead to push those feelings aside and view them as another Kindred with something interesting to say or share. It was difficult at times, but she figures she handled it pretty well. “How were your travels?” assuming they had traveled somewhere.

There was a slight nod to Helen as she entered, then a brief look to Rebecca, hearing the name of the Kindred she sought. Mental note made to speak with her.

A nod of respect to Jenn, “Lady Notary Hazelton, I have, thank you. And yourself?” stepping sort of off to the side to allow both Haunts to stand around her.

“I was very pleasantly surprised to see who had returned.” Another smile offered to Bellemy, “I had enjoyed our conversation last time and was hoping we’d all be able to sit down once again soon.”

Bellemy Jennifer Hazelton
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes , liked this post
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer smiles pleasantly yo the Prince as she approached.
    "I am glad to hear that, Your Grace.
    Yes, I am doing well. Working out some complications on what we have discussed before. "

Jennifer looks to Bellemy at the Prince's words, which were well received by Jennifer.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

4. Likes liked this post

Bellemy Salem
    Presence
    (Dreadful)
    Fame
    (Author (Pen Name))
    Contact
    (Street)
    Contact
    (News Media)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Bellemy

Nosferatu Curse:

Phisically deformed head and mouth with shark-like teeth and a grotesquly emaciated body, too long nails and a palpable aura of inappropriateness.

FAME
    NOS
    PRE

The haunt nodded "I am well thank you." the creature said with a genuine smile at the warm welcome. "My travels kept me busy. My adventures were so varied I am not sure if I was selected for the task because I impressed someone powerful, or offended them." Bellemy laughed. "But I am free again and without obligation."

Bellemy nodded enthusiastically [color=]"I would be honored to keep company with your grace. I also enjoyed our conversation. Might I say? I must compliment your friend. He is a most striking specimen.[/color] Bellemy indicated Cain with an interested look of appreciation.

At Jennifer's words of complications, Bellemy added "Lady Notary Hazelton… Bellemy chose to follow the Prince's lead regarding Jennifer's title. When in rome. "...was kind enough to give me a brief regarding some things that have changed since my departure. As always I am at your disposal should the domain require."

Curse: See Minisheet

6. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

To Jenn, “Complications can be a hassle, I hope it goes well, let me know if you need assistance.” She hoped the Haunt knew she could reach out if needed.

Laughing as well, “We’ll, lets just go with you impressed someone powerful.” Varied was a good thing to her, it kept things interesting.

“Then we’ll have to get something setup soon. I have some time set aside to spend away from work, so it won’t be a problem.” This was her trying to not be so focused on work. Dark eyes look to the Hell Hound then back to Bellemy, Grazie. I assure you the compliment won’t go to his head.” A lighthearted joke. It was her Hell Hound and she was allowed to make jokes here and there. But in all honesty, Cain didn’t care about compliments. He had one focus and would not be dissuaded from it.

Another quick nod, “The nights are always changing, Kindred coming and Kindred going. But I don’t believe there has been anything too exciting as far as changes.” Least nothing she could think of. Invictus business was, well, Invictus business. “Have you been able to settle back in without issue?”

8. Likes , liked this post

Bellemy Salem
    Presence
    (Dreadful)
    Fame
    (Author (Pen Name))
    Contact
    (Street)
    Contact
    (News Media)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Bellemy

Nosferatu Curse:

Phisically deformed head and mouth with shark-like teeth and a grotesquly emaciated body, too long nails and a palpable aura of inappropriateness.

FAME
    NOS
    PRE

Bellemy nodded humbly in acquiesce at the prince's sign of resect. "I look forward to it. If Your Grace is inclined I would love to hear of how he came to be in your service. I feel there must be an interesting story there." Bellemy said feeling a sense of kinship with dangerous looking killing machine. Bellemy was delighted by the power and majesty the beast displayed.

On the topic of the domain Bellemy responded. "Well Your Grace, If the rumor mill is to be believed the domain may presently be blessed with a new reeve. I myself find that very exciting." The haunt continued in a lighthearted manner. "Might anyone we know hold more favor for this position than another?" Bellemy knew that the question skirted propriety but was just too curious to pass up the opportunity to learn this bit of information.

Bellemy was touched by Alessandra's concern for the haunt's well being. "I am thank you. My Priscus was kind enough to extend an invitation for lodging within the necropolis. I believe my old accommodations may still be available. Aside from that I hope to rekindle my connections with the local homeless. I have always found them an invaluable source of information." Bellemy tried to keep the tone neutral but an edge of emotion entwined the words. Genuine concern for the people of the street caused the haunt's beast to break the edges of control and taint Bellemy's poise.

10. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

What was with the sudden interest in Cain?

“I would be willing to discuss a few things in regards to him, something we can discuss later.” Not that she had anything to hide about Cain. She just didn’t feel like talking about the Hell Hound at the moment.

There was that word. And even though it was not directed at her, it was still not a pleasant one. But that was for Jenn to handle how she saw fit. Or just let it slide. “I’m glad to hear it. The Necropolis is a wonderful place, a hidden gem if you will.” It was to her anyways. “The homeless you say? Have to say, they had never really crossed my mind as a source for information. But it makes sense, and it’s nice to have such a valuable resource.” Not really her thing though.

“You were missed at the most recent Formal Court, I would have loved to have seen who you would have come as. I know Priscus Hazelton and I plan on having some conversations soon on some books she has recommended, I would like to hear your thoughts on the topic as well.”

As the scene closed while this Court was up, I'm not sure the new Reeve would have been announced, so I'm choosing to leave that out.

12. Likes liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer looked between her Clanmate and the Prince. Jennifer was quiet for a moment, taking in the temperature of the conversation. Bellemy is given a glance at her word choice. She is Carthian, Jennifer thinks. She chooses not to address it, here. Jennifer observes the talk of Reeve. She has made her arguments for her candidate. Although said candidate and Jennifer had a prickly misunderstanding. Jennifer chooses not to follow that line of conversation. She pivoted to the contest topic.

"I am working on the dexterity contest for the moment. If you want to volunteer to try and get through my dexterity challenge, Bellemy," A look to Bellemy. "- it could help me decide if I am done. No pressure, though."
    A look to include the Prince as she continues. "Then I am determining the prize for the winner. It is the dexterity and stealth challenge that is the most fun for me to create at the moment.
    Although I confess, I have a bug in my mind for an arm - wrestling contest."

An impish smile to take the sting of her serpent voice.
    "I imagine no one thought I would take part in an arm wrestling contest, but perhaps we have someone in the Domain who would be interested in an arm wrestling contest?"
    A nod to Alessandra.
    "I plan on my next Soiree that I host to be a conversation about books. I am composing the guest list now, if such a conversation would interest you, Bellemy?"
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

14. Likes liked this post

Bellemy Salem
    Presence
    (Dreadful)
    Fame
    (Author (Pen Name))
    Contact
    (Street)
    Contact
    (News Media)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Bellemy

Nosferatu Curse:

FAME
    NOS
    PRE

The haunt nodded at the prince's dismissal of topic of Cain. Bellemy did not want to pry and so let the matter drop.

When the conversation shifted to the Necropolis, Bellemy again felt on solid ground. "I am told your grace has blessed us with a certain painting. I admit I have yet to see it but I have been lead to believe it has significant importance and sentiment." Bellemy left the statement open for the prince to comment or not as she chose.

Switching topics to another that was close to Bellemy's heart. "Indeed Your Grace. The fact that they are generally over looked aids in there usefulness. Some find them so far beneath their notice they are virtually invisible. A great asset when cultivated."

"I too am saddened that I was not able to continue within your court. I would be honored to add my voice to recommend books that may appeal to Your Grace."

Thankfully Jennifer spoke to save her floundering kin, Bellemy thought for a brief moment before answering. Dexterity challenge? Not really my strong suit but might be fun. More importantly i would be helping the priscus.Bellemy answered with a laugh "I would love to participate, but please don't expect much of me. I am by no means a surgeon and dexterity is not where I excel. Are we able to call on the dark gifts for the stealth challenge?" The haunt said with thoughts of disappearing into a shadow."Arm wrestling? now that is something I am more suited too. I would be inclined to try out for that, were it to come to pass."

My Bad on the breach of timeline.

16. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Dexterity challenge? Sounded like it could prove entertaining.

Eyebrow arches, “Arm wrestling?” chuckling to herself, “That sounds like it could go many different ways.” A shrug, “Maybe, some people tend to surprise.” Though she wasn’t sure who yet. “Just make sure to remind any participant that there is no use of blood gifts within Elysia.” Which included making oneself stronger. They wanted a contest; it would be pure baseline strength.

A shallow nod, “It was a gift to me from one of your Cousins some years ago. I have cherished memories of the Caldarium, so the painting was a welcome reminder of them. I had displayed it here in Elysia on numerous occasions, wanting to make sure the Domain saw the talent she had.” She missed Cynthia. “I hope you’re able to enjoy it as much as I have.” Did she miss the painting? Yes. But she felt it was where it would be enjoyed most.

“The way you word it, I can certainly understand how useful they can be.”
    Though she doubted they would be of any use for her empire. But something to keep in mind.

“We’ll have to sit down then and discuss some books.” It would be good to expand her horizons with recommendations. Step out of her comfort zone with what she preferred to read.

“Wouldn’t really be a fair challenge if one was able to use such things.”
    Plus, not in Elysia.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer attends to the conversation closely. "I admit, I should take more of an interest with my contacts among the displaced population." Jennifer admitted a shared interest with Bellemy.
    There were just so many presses for my time. Only so many hours in a night.
    Jennifer glanced to the Prince for answers to Bellemy's questions, which fell in line with what Jennifer expected on the Laws.

"I will be an easily defeated opponent." She smiles impishly. "Yet I believe it is a good challenge."

"Yes, I agree. Discussing how literature has affected us is very important to me. I used to spend a great deal of time on literature. Can I ask how the month of February looks for you, Alder Prince Alessandra and Cousin Bellemy? Were I to plan the Soiree to discuss literature in February, would it be possible for you to attend?"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread