Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Sushi with Moira

THREADID
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
    Public Effects
    Alt Identity
    (Allegra Cole)
    Presence
    (Assertive)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Moira

Nimbus

From the ground mists rise, billowing thickly, and a thousand ethereal voices chorus eerily, sounding far away, the seasons spring to life going through time rapidly from verdant spring, to scorching summer, and the first leaves of Autumn, and the deep silent cold of winter.
    Stats

+1
    SL
    PRE

Moira had a townhouse in downtown Sacramento. Very centrally located to just about everything. A handy Japanese market was not far, and it was there she had stocked up on sushi rice, rice vinegar, palm sugar, unagi, toro, shrimp, smoked salmon, tobiko, furikake seasoning, seaweed, avocado, cucumber, carrot, cream cheese, a several sauces. To drink she also picked up some Sayuri Sake.

The offering to eat were Unagi Rolls, Spicy Toro Rolls, Shrimp Spring Rolls with Peanut Sauce, Philadelphia Roll. She totally cheated on the soup, it was made at the market. It was a simple Miso soup. She set the rolls out so they would be room temperature when her guests arrived. It would be her first time having any of the awakened over, and she was a little nervous. As she waited for Puck and Apollo she looked around her townhouse for a final lookover.

Moira's place was both warm and modern at the same time. The warmth came from the burnt orange sofa, and the matching love seat and ottoman. She had a strip squiggle of neon light with an art installation to decorate the back walls, and that put you front and center with the entertainment center which features a small stereo, art, books, and fun fidget toys. There were two doors that slid on a track at the far end that lead into to the tiny art studio, a bedroom/bathroom, and her kitchen. were towards the front door at the opposite end.

Apollo
    Striking Looks
    (Yes, they are muscles)
    Apollo

Nimbus: Plants seem to take a deep breath in around him (No physical signs just a feeling)
    (Wi) Paying Respects

Wi Paying Respects

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 0
    Defense: 2

Vulgar: 0
    Active Spells: 0/5
    Personal Spells: 0/3

No Active Spells

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, bus ticket, $50 cash), keys, pen, small notebook, bottle of water, 3 X Protein Bars, 2 x Chocolate Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Backpack,

Copper Necklace with wooden pendant (Magical Tool)
    Tactical Knife (2L)
    Punching D
    (Matriarch) I spy

(Matriarch) I Spy

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/3

Spirit Tongue

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, $50 cash), keys, pen, notebook, bottle of water, 2 X Protein Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Large Army Backpack (LAB),

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Long Sword (3L - LAB)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Apollo whistled as he saw Moira's townhouse, clearly she liked to be comfortable and have plenty of room. In Apollos mind she needed that space for her Art. He approached with his small case of 12 Sapporo beers and rang the bell.
    Apollo
    "I choose to live by choice, not by chance."
    Current Effects: See In Scene

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Snarky)
    Puck

Nimbus

Winds blow around the mage, varying in intensity depending on the spell and parting abruptly after.
    Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Fuck, what do you bring to s sushi night? Saki? What even is that? Fuck.

A cursory google search had revealed wasabi flavored rice crackers as an acceptable choice and a mystery adventure to find the damn things. He did though, so he would forgive his phone for this one.

As he made his way to Moira's he had to admire the location and architecture. When he saw the Shaman he gave a chin up to his... uh... ordermate?

​"Hey."

Apollo
    Striking Looks
    (Yes, they are muscles)
    Apollo

Nimbus: Plants seem to take a deep breath in around him (No physical signs just a feeling)
    (Wi) Paying Respects

Wi Paying Respects

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

No Active Spells

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, bus ticket, $50 cash), keys, pen, small notebook, bottle of water, 3 X Protein Bars, 2 x Chocolate Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Backpack,

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Punching D
    (Matriarch) I spy

(Matriarch) I Spy

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Spirit Tongue

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, $50 cash), keys, pen, notebook, bottle of water, 2 X Protein Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Large Army Backpack (LAB),

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Long Sword (3L - LAB)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Apollo smiled at Puck "Hey!" He looked back towards the door and back to Puck "I have been waiting here a while. I think maybe Moira has forgotten?" Apollo shrugged "Movie night at my place and if you don't have anything on tomorrow morning maybe we could turn it into a sleep over." He grinned at Puck

With it being the Chanukah / Christmas / New Year Break I am going to have Apollo Duck Out, with only 11 days left I probably only have 1 or 2 posts max over that period. I know you are also busy over this period so figured I would give a reason to close the thread in case Puck needs to duck out as well.
    Apollo

Public Effects
    Alt Identity
    (Allegra Cole)
    Presence
    (Assertive)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Moira

Nimbus

From the ground mists rise, billowing thickly, and a thousand ethereal voices chorus eerily, sounding far away, the seasons spring to life going through time rapidly from verdant spring, to scorching summer, and the first leaves of Autumn, and the deep silent cold of winter.
    Stats

+1
    SL
    PRE

Moira opened the door with a smile. "Hey sorry guys, I was having a fight with the Sake bottle and it won!" She exclaimed holding up her thumb that was thororoughly bandaged. "I never realized I could be that big of a klutz! So sorry!"

Totally fine! I wasn't sure I'd be up to posting before Christmas. It's cool if you want to dip out! <3

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Snarky)
    Puck

Nimbus

Winds blow around the mage, varying in intensity depending on the spell and parting abruptly after.
    Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Sleep over? Thumbs up from this guy.

"You sure you don't need stitches?"
    Serious bandages get serious attention. "Don't worry about it, but definitely worry about safety. Safety is important."

Totally important.

Apollo
    Striking Looks
    (Yes, they are muscles)
    Apollo

(Wi) Paying Respects

Wi Paying Respects

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

No Active Spells

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Punching D
    (Matriarch) I spy

(Matriarch) I Spy

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Spirit Tongue

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Long Sword (3L - LAB)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Apollo chuckled at Moira's bandaged thumb. "Lets get inside and let me take a look and we will see if I am going to start being all vulgar about things." he tried not to use Vulgar magic whenever he could help it. He had seen and heard about mages just casually throwing round Vulgar magic with little thought of consequences some of them were in Sacramento. Apollo stepped inside "Nice place, I love the sofa." It was totally not what he was expecting.

This post has been stricken in accordance with this exit post.
    Apollo

Public Effects
    Alt Identity
    (Allegra Cole)
    Presence
    (Assertive)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Moira

Nimbus

Stats

+1
    SL
    PRE

"No I'm fine! Come on in, and I have a surprise in the Kitchen. I have two of my art pieces I have completed here on display." She paused for a second and laughed. "The studio is cramped with more than 2 people in there, so I went ahead and pulled them off the walls in there so you guys could take a look. Also I wanted to discuss how you wanted our little space in the Circle of Creation painted...." She said with a grin, and lead them further in to the galley kitchen that had all the food laid out neatly on the bar, and as promised her artwork there and there!

She poured three glasses of Sake and handed one to each of them. "As you can see, I am about five minutes away from cutting off my own ear with that self portrait. Yikes! I doubt I will go down that rabbit hole again!" That had been intense and not in a good way.

Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Puck and Moira go on to have a nice, if uneventful, dinner.

Over a month and this scene is closed.
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

Closed Thread