Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2212) Eternal Court

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Jennifer Hazelton

The Nox Populi is an upscale experience that will take Sacramento nightlife to a whole new level.

In the heart of downtown Sacramento there is a place of intrigue, excitement and entertainment. The modern flare of this venue is host to exclusive parties. The seduction of this establishment may take you away as you drink, dance and socialize. There are private services available upon request. The best DJ’s in town are in line to play a wide variety of music. Some of you may dine…as long as you have your VIP pass.

However the Kindred arrive they are discreetly met and led to the back of the club. The space downstairs is decorated in dark, rich woods and expensive furniture. There's a coat room that will also hold one's 'unmentionables'; namely, weapons, at the foot of the stairs. There are also private areas, dark, and furnished with soft couches, as well as meeting rooms with conference tables and chairs, and an area with several televisions. The Court area is decorated with long black and brown silken drapes cascading from floor to ceiling. Draped in elegant bunches and gathered into valances across door frames and between supporting pillars; the lighting is intentionally low, but without the pulse of the music from above, the place has the feel of a sepulchre.

The common area circles the Court proper, and it becomes apparent that this is not decorated for a single evening. Small symbols note areas for Kindred only that branch off of the Commons, which will be necessary once those Kine privileged enough to see behind the Masquerade filter in: ghouls, herd members, or even devotees. The furniture setting is familiar now: a set of elegant chairs, all dark wood and red leather, arranged in a circle. The baroque lighting leaves the corners of the Elysium commons in deep shadow.
    Towards the center of the room, a table was placed and roped off that was decorated in similar black and gold runners. Upon it was a model ship, roughly two and a half feet long with two sets of oars on each side- a Bireme.
    Another evening; another Danse. For some it will their first, for some it shall be their last. After all, this is the Prince's Elysium, and subject to the Laws of the Domain.

Eternal Court is open once more...

There is a theme for this months court. You can read it here
    Please remember that Predator's Taint is in effect and role-play is expected, or rolls will be asked for!

This is a great place to get Acknowledged

Eternal Court is not a singular event. Always open and in constant motion, a compression of the comings and goings of Kindred within Elysium throughout the nights. As such, Eternal Court is also never truly empty; this can include 'faceless masses' of Kindred beneath notice, ghouls, herd members, devotees, or even officials in their offices.

Alt Identity
    (Adeline Martin)
    Presence
    (Playful)
    Striking Looks
    (Beautiful)
    Adeline Martin

+2
    SL
    PRE

Adeline clung to Jack's advice and continued her trend of showing early to court. Formal or not, good habits were formed with consistency, and she intended to stick with the trend.

Adeline descended the stairs into court wearing a red pantsuit, her hair down and done in elegant waves that framed her face. Her makeup classic and never over or underdone, the red lipstick stood out a bit to compliment the suit.

She came prepared inwardly for the push and pull of her beast. The inner snarl that wanted to chase the weak out of her sight, and the churning cringe of the greater beasts circling the floor of Elysia tonight that made her wish to flee.

Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer strode into the building, Liam at her heels and carrying her bag. He pauses to check his regnant’s unmentionables into the coat check. Things were interesting in the Domain, and a lady such as Jennifer did not parade herself about unarmed. Jennifer walked with calm confidence into the downstairs area. Her autumn brown eyes pour over the room, looking for coded messages in the dress of the attendees. Except there were not attendees. Only one Kindred had deigned it necessary to danse with fellow Kindred tonight.

Jennifer wore a new ring, yet she expected eyes would be more drawn to the new statement necklace she wore composed of pearls. Diving into Nancy Drew’s understated pearls had inspired an interest in pearls in all their forms. Jennifer wore a chocolate diamond and white diamond ring that she has worn since April of 2023. The black gown was elegant mermaid style of black satin, with lace overlay and a long train of black satin. The formal gown was tailored to her petite form and 5’7’’ height. A lavish and artfully pinned scarf of white silk dupioni was draped over one shoulder and obscured her neck and shoulders.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

4. Likes liked this post
    Blood & Faith
    Presence
    (Earnest)
    Allies
    (Academia)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Eidectic Memory
    Conner Wells
    PRP Stats

HP: 0/7 [7 Bash]
    WP: 0/2
    Vitae: 2/6

Equipment: Reinforced Jacket, Broadsword, Messenger Bag (flashlight, pen, notepad, binoculars, duct tape), Phone, Wallet ($50 cash)
    Combat Stats

Def: 3 (Dex; Tonfa +1)
    Armor: 1/0 (Reinforced Clothing)
    Initiative: 4
    Speed: 9

(Blush)Vitae 1 Spent
    PRE

Kindred are creatures gifted with many physical abilities beyond that of humanity. Strength. Endurance. Senses. The sharpest of Kindred hearing might pick up a muttered voice just beyond the steps of Elysium.

It's Conner. And the prayers he normally relegates to his thoughts before descending to mix and mingle with Kindred are now articulated in a whisper.

Whether from boldness or desperation, the moment passes quickly and Conner enters Elysium proper. He's fully blushed with color radiating from his skin. He's dressed formally in a blue dress jacket and navy dress pants; but there's an air about him like this change was to get rid of something rather than to make a show. He recognizes the two notable Kindred present, sensing the buffets of predatory influence against his own. He offers a bow of respect to Priscus Hazelton, admiring the Haunt's presentation. But he finds himself inexorably driven towards the newer arrival. After acknowledging the highest ranking Kindred in the room, Conner approaches Adeline and gives a friendly nod even as the monster begins to calculate escape routes or how quickly the jugular could be torn. "Hello, Adeline. I trust your nights have been well?"

Jennifer Hazelton

The entrance was darkened by the appearance of a beautiful woman looking into the Elysium proper. She was striking in appearance, with shoulder length dark hair styled in loose waves. She wore a trumpet style dress in midnight blue. Her beast was cloaked. The woman approached the trio. The kindred mirrored Conner Well's respect to Priscus Hazelton, curtseying to Hazelton.
    Nods were given to Wells and Martin.
    "Good evening to you, Priscus Hazelton, Whip Wells and is it Madame Martin? I believe that we share a clan, Madame Martin.
    I am Madame Rebecca McIntyre, visiting on some business. How do you do?"

Her dark brown eyes stay on Adeline for a long beat.
    striking looks, beautiful. Face claim Eliza Dushku

7. Likes liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer noted that muttered voice and clocks it as being Conner as he appears in the doorway. Noting the respectful bow, Jennifer responded with a nod of the head to the Mekhet whip.

"Good evening. Is it Ms. Martin? We did not get a chance to speak at Formal court.
    Whip Wells, good evening. I expect that you are excited over your event that is finally here?

Good evening, Madame McIntyre. Welcome to Sacramento."

Now she remains alert. The nosferatu Curse made the night difficult for the most gregarious and social kindred. If the kindred shoed away from her presence, she would not force it. Perhaps one wishes for a night of quiet conversation with a pretty face. Jennifer did not provide that.

9. Likes liked this post
    Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

Another night, another Court in session, another opportunity to see, be seen and maybe achieve some things that needed to be done (and probably should have been done already)... With that thought in mind and dressed as usual in one of his three-piece suits (ash grey this time) combined with the striped tie, the silver amulet and the lapel pin and heralded by a whiff of incense Al entered the Nox. After leaving coat, hat and scarf at the wardrobe, he mentally recited a prayer to prepare himself for the presence of the others.

With that little ritual done, he entered the main room, looking around to see who happened to be there already. Greeting Jennifer with a deep nod and the others present with shallower ones, he joined the assembly.

"Good evening, Ladies and Mr. Wells."

Bellemy Salem
    Presence
    (Dreadful)
    Fame
    (Author (Pen Name))
    Contact
    (Street)
    Contact
    (News Media)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Bellemy

Nosferatu Curse:

Phisically deformed head and mouth with shark-like teeth and a grotesquly emaciated body, too long nails and a palpable aura of inappropriateness.

FAME
    NOS
    PRE

On this night the creature chose not to make an entrance. It had been too long since Bellemy appeared at court and causing a stir might not be the best idea, and so, cloaked in darkness the haunt slinked through side streets and in through the back door of nox. If the staff were started by the creatures sudden appearance they showed no outward reaction.

Bellemy moved through the employee hallways pausing to gain a measure of stability before pushing through a door and into the court proper.

The creature scanned the room and quickly taking account of thoes present. Good I am early, less commotion that way. the haunt thought.

With a lithe grace the black clad figure strode head high toward Jennifer and offered a low curtsy. "Priscus Hazelton. It is so very nice to see you, yet again."

A cursed pale face turned to Albert "And you Priscus Baker" said the haunt with a nod of respect "Word has come to me of your ascension, although I am sure we grieve the loss of Lady Durant, we are joyous of your fortune." A mischievous eye twinkled a look to Conner as the creature mentioned Quinn. "Whip Wells. I do hope we may pick up our conversation where we had left off. I do believe you were on the cusp of sharing all of your Deepest, darkest secrets." the haunt laughed a tainted discordant noise at the joke.

Bellemy looked at the two other woman present. The nosferatu curtsied politely to both Adeline and Rebecca in turn. "Ladies, I do believe I have not had the pleasure. I am known as Ack-Get-away-from-me. But I also answer to Bellemy."

Curse: See Minisheet

12. Likes liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

The strikingly beautiful women glances to the other remarkably attractive woman for a moment. As the silence stretches, Madame McIntyre looks over to Conner.
    The dark haired beaty looks to Priscus Hazelton and remarked: “Thank you, Priscus Hazelton. I admit, I look forward to the next meeting of the First Estate.”
    A glance around as others approach. “Good evening.”

A slight nod to Priscus Baker and Bellemy. A longer glance to Priscus Baker, yet she turns between Baker, Bellemy and Hazelton.
    “I was wondering if anyone has seen another newcomer. I am looking for someone, a dark – haired Gangrel woman who goes by the name Ruby Rowland.”
    A pleasant smile is given.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer gave Priscus Baker a startled glance, then looked away towards Bellemy. Some folks don't hold to the same beliefs, Jennifer reminded herself. At seeing Bellemy, Jennifer gave the fellow Nosferatu cousin a sincere smile. "Hello, Bellemy. Madame McIntyre," A nod to the correct beautiful woman to help Bellemy identify her "- has just introduced herself."
    A look towards Madame McIntyre. "No, Madame McIntyre, I have not heard of her. Can I ask why you seek her?"

"Priscus Baker, I do hope you have been well since we spoke? I don't suppose you have seen Madame Hamura? I was thinking of having a little party." A glance around those gathered. "Would anyone be interested in a little soiree? I was thinking of discussing our favorite pieces of literature. How they impacted one, as an idea." Albert Baker
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread