Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Presance
    (There)
    Dex ●●●●●●
    (Nimble)
    Allies
    (Street)
    R'lyeh

New ID: Riley Rivers | Danger Sense | Direction Sense | Trained Memory | Trained Observer | Allies (Street) |
    Mask

A slim Caucasian women, with frayed, frizzy bleached hair, chapped lips and irritated, red skin surrounding her eyes.

Underneath her clothes are a myriad of scars, most notably on her back shaping like wings, and her stomach, Great wide slashes that never healed correctly.
    Mien

Oil black, miasma purple, and dishwater white, the pallet of the fox girl drowning in crude oil, her hair continues to spill only halted by her triangular fox ears, popping from the side of her head.

Miasma fur lay neatly with dirty glass & black ice feathers, with a trio of smog-smoke tails, easily seen now, is a slash across her throat, yowling open. Acts more like tattoo now, withrows of yellow fangs, and a wet looking tongue lolling out.
    Mantle 1

The feeling of sunbaked heat of a Summer roadtrip, paired with the wafting smell of gasoline from a roadstop.

PRE

Blightbent Riddleseeker

"...hopefully." she murmurs to Anatole as Talia comes all-loud-vigor-Summer

"Hi-hello!" glad-not-glad for the interruption-distraction shifting in her seat, and finally grabbing the marshmallows-chocolate-graham-crackers. Sugar will help. And - grabbing her drink. This will help too.

"So. How are you?" she asks, after Anatole-friend did the reasoning-and-s'mores-and-drinks, not really knowing what else to say.
    Wyrd ●●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Glamour: | Mantle and Noteable Merits in Minisheet

Striking Looks
    (Anti-Establishment)
    Summer Mantle
    Talia

Mien
    Fire dances and crackles in her hair, her eyes are a burnt orange colour, steam occasionally escapes from her pores.

Mantle
    Talia's mantle gives of a feeling of dry heat and smoke which reminds people of a forest fire.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Waterborn Fireheart

Talia followed Anatole's finger as it pointed at the food "Ohhhhhh... don't mind if I do" You didn't have to tell her twice about free food and drink. "Its a lot quieter at night, and creepier for sure. Well when its closed." She responded as she started to jab marshmallows onto a stick. "I am good. I just thought I would do some exploring. Hopefully catch some trespassers... you know the drill."
    Talia ¦ Elemental ¦ Waterborn / Fireheart

Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.
    Anatole Scenes

PRE

Smith

Anatole at last collects a drink for himself.

"Exploring? Exploring! Good a time as any - and as you say... a chance to hopefully catch any tresspassers."

The Autumn Courtier leered for a moment.

"I guess it is fortunate that these Freehold commons have largely been free of such dangers. Not so good if you are actively looking for trouble. But please do not take my words as discouragement. I think it is wise that some of us keep watch over the commons here at Funderland. It would be all too easy to fall into neglect and that would opening the door to... trouble."

He took a moment to drink

"I am alright. Mostly. A little depressed. What with Gerritt."

Anatole turned to Ry'leh and then back at Talia.

"Have you settled into the Crimson Court. Has our gun bunny smurf... forgive me - has Queen Circe been treating you well. Have you gained any insights from her example?"

He kept the question open, hanging it between the two Summer Courtiers.

4. Likes liked this post
    Presance
    (There)
    Dex ●●●●●●
    (Nimble)
    Allies
    (Street)
    R'lyeh

New ID: Riley Rivers | Danger Sense | Direction Sense | Trained Memory | Trained Observer | Allies (Street) |
    Mask

A slim Caucasian women, with frayed, frizzy bleached hair, chapped lips and irritated, red skin surrounding her eyes.

Underneath her clothes are a myriad of scars, most notably on her back shaping like wings, and her stomach, Great wide slashes that never healed correctly.
    Mien

Oil black, miasma purple, and dishwater white, the pallet of the fox girl drowning in crude oil, her hair continues to spill only halted by her triangular fox ears, popping from the side of her head.

Miasma fur lay neatly with dirty glass & black ice feathers, with a trio of smog-smoke tails, easily seen now, is a slash across her throat, yowling open. Acts more like tattoo now, withrows of yellow fangs, and a wet looking tongue lolling out.
    Mantle 1

The feeling of sunbaked heat of a Summer roadtrip, paired with the wafting smell of gasoline from a roadstop.

PRE

Blightbent Riddleseeker

Should she be patrolling the grounds after-before-during hours too? Probably. And maybe-hopefully it will be like now-her-instead-of-Talia finding friend(lies) and getting their social interaction for the day.

The forced cheer stalls for a moment, Gerrit, before she gives herself a mental shake, and shoves a marshmallow in her mouth. Gnashing through it, to speak when Anatole directness the conversation back towards her.

"..mm, Oh I uh. Yes. Circe-Queen's been good-nice. I have a new suit. it is very-nice-good-tailored!" she nods, drip-drip-drop, "...and. Weren't we speaking-talking-thinking about a sparing practice day...was that just us or...?" she asks, trailing off. Should she have mentioned it? Was it a secret, or a Secret?
    Wyrd ●●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Glamour: | Mantle and Noteable Merits in Minisheet

Striking Looks
    (Anti-Establishment)
    Summer Mantle
    Talia

Mien
    Fire dances and crackles in her hair, her eyes are a burnt orange colour, steam occasionally escapes from her pores.

Mantle
    Talia's mantle gives of a feeling of dry heat and smoke which reminds people of a forest fire.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Waterborn Fireheart

"Queen Circe is amazing, she is so kind, friendly, generous and understanding. I couldn't ask for a better queen" Talia hovered her stick filled with marshmallows over the fire. The reflection of the fire danced in her eyes as she stared at it and the marshmallows turning the stick slowly.

She turned to Rlyeh, "I think so, if Circe doesn't have a plan why don't you offer to help arrange it?" Her statement was a little pushy, although she was an elemental and often did not realise when she was doing... well that.

She turned back to Anatole "What has happened with Gerrit?" she was out of the loop, the freehold really needed a newspaper or a radio station or something.

7. Likes liked this post
    Mantle (Autumn)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK

MEIN
    Anatole Scenes

PRE

Smith

"Gerritt... has been laid low by a malady of some kind. There is an infection along one of the main trods in the Freehold and it is spreading. If you are ever in the Hedge and you start to see signs of a 'rust' spreading on the Thorns... Get out!"

Anatole shrugged.

"I'm still looking into it. Have some ideas but nothing solid yet. Just theories."

Presance
    (There)
    Dex ●●●●●●
    (Nimble)
    Allies
    (Street)
    R'lyeh

Mask

Mien

Mantle 1

PRE

Blightbent Riddleseeker

R'lyeh nods, drip-drip-drops lost in the rain. "I can do that. I think. It wouldn't be bad to do?" she asks all at once, not noticing Talia's pushiness, or at least not being bothered by it. "I do need to learn-better-more." she continues thoughtfully.

Then the question. And the answer. Her ears and tails droop. She takes another drink. Sad-happy-bitter-and-sweet. Gerrit didn't leave but...

but...

Sorry for the hold up! and With 0 days left, we should get to wrapping

10. Likes liked this post

Striking Looks
    (Anti-Establishment)
    Summer Mantle
    Talia

Mien

Mantle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Waterborn Fireheart

Talia considered what Anatole had just told her. Is this some ploy by one of the Gentry? Or some sort of rust monster perhaps? a small frown appeared "Sounds... Ominous." She had never heard of a Rust spreading through the hedge, but in her opinion the hedge was best avoided if at all possible and often avoiding it was not possible. "This is not my area of expertise I am afraid, I have never heard of a Rust before but I hope that you find out what's causing it and stop it. I would be more of a hinderance than a help when it comes to this voodoo bullshit."

12. Likes , liked this post
    Mantle (Autumn)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK

MEIN
    Anatole Scenes

PRE

Smith

Anatole nods along with the two Summer Courtiers. He settles into position and stares off into the fire, enjoying the warmth and the quiet intimacy.

Times is up so I'll wrap the scene

14. Likes liked this post
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread