Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer watched the conversation closely. She held an interest in the potential new Seneschal. As Lord Jack made a suggestion on a prize, Jennifer's dark eyes moved to Alessandra for her response. She marks the Prince's reasoning closely. Jennifer nodded at the sensible response.

"I have been taking some time to cultivate a small, independent herd. I plan to give it to the one who wins my stealth contest." A slight tilt of the head as she continues. "I would like opinions on a less involved contest that came to mind- an arm wrestling contest where I challenge someone to step up. I imagine a few in the Domain could best me at such a contest, and they might enjoy the bragging rights of doing so."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Lord nodded, "Those are excellent ideas," and so he'd have to take some time to mull on it.

He turned his gaze to Jennifer. Had they been unconsciously planning? Either way, like the Lord she had clearly been working on this for some time. "It is fantastic that you already have a prize prepared for your challenge. The arm wrestling is also a good idea. My only concern is that I had planned unarmed sparring as one of the challenges. Adding arm wrestling would be a fifth event so that might be too much. Perhaps it would be best to save that for the next time we create a competition?"

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Now that was news.

“I would think a whole Herd would be a bit much for simply winning a tournament. There is also the small detail of remembering the Laws where it comes to such things as well.” There were limits. Ale’s idea had been maybe one cattle. Small Herd screamed a possible breaking of her Laws.

“Should the contest prove entertaining enough, I would be willing to offer a cash prize. Everyone is motivated by money.” And she was successful enough that it wasn’t a problem for her. “Just an idea.” Might as well toss them out there.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

“I can easily alter the reward to be a single member.” She states simply.
    A glance towards Jack. “I knew of a chess match. You are planning an unarmed brawling competition, as well. Perhaps we should coordinate in the future if we are restricting the number of competitions.
    I thought that it would be natural to host two contests at the same time. Those who enter your match may not be interested in my dexterity challenge. Yet we can have the first Court feature only your entries.”
    Jennifer spoke calmly. “It could be a celebration of your tenure as Seneschal, to showcase how your ideas have benefitted the Domain.”
    Her ideas could always be put in play at a following Court.

ooc
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Lord's eyes traced between the two and there was a rebuttal and response. It was easy enough to accommodate the Prince's concerns, and Jennifer did with little delay.

He shrugged at Jennifer's offer to wait on her own idea, "We can decide when we meet."

He smiled in response to the Prince's offer and bowed his head, "Thank you, your Grace. Your generosity is appreciated."

"Are there any other pressing topics for discussion?" It felt like a natural stopping point to him.

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Sounded like Jenn knew what Ale was getting at. It was refreshing when she didn’t have to explain things in a point by point break down. Intelligence, and actually listening went a long way.

Then back to the tournament. The Savage wasn’t interjecting into the discussion, as this was between Jenn and Jacque. She would only speak if asked something, or if someone was forgetting the Laws. The offer to have the Court be a celebration of Jacques time as Seneschal was noted, a good idea.

A simple nod to Jacque, money was universal. Over the many, many years of her Danse, money was one thing that had never not gone unappreciated. And if it did? Fuck em.

Then a shake, “I had nothing else that was pressing. The matter of Seneschal will be dealt with in the coming month. Should the candidate refuse the position, then you and I will have to sit down and have a discussion.” if the two months would have to extend, so be it.

I'm good to start wrapping and get this into play

Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

Dark eyes note that shrug.

"I shall await your letter for when you are free to meet with me." Jennifer's Cursed voice responds. Simple and to the point.
    Her eyes watch the Prince attentively. The Nosferatu nods slightly as the prince finished her statement, signalling that Jennifer was actively listening.

A pleased smile. It was so nice when matters were discussed with civility and mutual respect for one another.

"I have nothing further to add to the discussion."

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread