(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

Vino Veritas had a sign on one of the doors announcing it was closed for the evening due to a private event.

But the right people could enter, Jennifer Hazelton . Inside the door, where the coat check was, one would find Gabriel, in a suit, waiting for the indicated Kindred to arrive. From the coat check, you could catch a glimpse into the main dining area, dimly lit. Tables and booths were scattered expertly, an extensive bar could be seen, a rich dark mahogany, as well as a wall with numerous wine bottles on display. Looking up would show more dining areas, but these were private booths.

He would offer to take any jackets and bags before leading her to a door and then leading them up a stair case and down a hall. There were a few doors, but the only thing of note were the private booths that overlooked the main dining space. These were setup for those who wanted a quieter evening out, overlooking the restaurant and their own personal waitstaff.

There was a large wooden door at the end of the hall, and Gabriel knocked, before entering a code on a keypad. The room they entered was fairly large, with a full-size piano, wet bar, seating area and a desk.

The Savage was seated at the piano, a few notes of music being played. It wasn’t a sound per say, just notes. She wore a white blouse with dark blue pants, which were opened up the sides, exposing the numerous ink that lined her legs.
    Jennifer Hazelton Seryna
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes , liked this post
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

(Blush)Vitae 1 Spent
    NOS
    PRE

Jennifer entered with a blush to her normal corpse appearance, her lips touches by coral lipstick. She was wearing a new dress, trying out if it fit the mood for this new endevor of Alessandra's. Pure white silk dupioni scarf is looped and pinned over Jennifer's shoulder and neck, a brooch of a spider composed of emerald and diamonds sparkling on the silk. She wears the ring of chocolate and diamonds that she had had made after a very important conversation about their future back in March.

Liam trails three steps behind, carrying his regnant's clutch. He offers Gabriel a respectful nod. Jennifer gives the Prince's ghoul a lesser nod, acknowledging who he serves as she follows him to who she sought. Upon reaching Alessandra, Jennifer looks for mortals to perform for. Unlikely with the security features and what she knows of Alessandra, yet she checks. Jennifer checks no other Kindred were about. Not seeing any, she adopts the more casual phrasing she might expect to do in their haven. Jennifer sinks into a low curtsy to show her respect to the Prince.

"Alessandra." She greets with a genuinely warm smile, which hopefully takes away from the Nosferatu Curse that clings to Jennifer: a voice that slithers like a serpent in an eternal creepy manner. "Thank you for inviting me. I simply must take it all in."
    Her brown eyes rise a moment, looking over the room with expectation.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

If there were a few certainties when meeting with Jenn, it was that Ale would feel underdressed and the Haunt was always on time. Something the Savage appreciated.

Jenn would find no one else, Kine or Kindred in the office with Ale.

The warm smile was returned as she stood from the piano, “Jennifer, so glad you could make it. And please, feel free.” As she moves to the seating area. Jenn, if she was looking around, would find there was a one way glass window overlooking the restaurant. “I’ve found my office makes for a nice sanctuary away from the busy nights of politics and whatnot.” While it was brighter then one would expect, it had touches that were only Alessandra.

“You look lovely this evening.” While a younger Ale would have wondered if she should have dressed up more, the older and wiser Ale said hell no. She dresses for no one but herself. “How have you been?” the Lady was a busy woman as well.

“I wish this could be a more, social call, but there’s important things to discuss.” She begins, “Mainly, the status of Judex Twist.” Dropping the title didn’t feel right, at least, not yet. “But I was wondering if you would mind having Jacque in attendance as well? As we are the three top members of the First Estate, it might be fitting we are all here for the discussion.” Then maybe thing could move peacefully.

5. Likes liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer took a moment to stand by the window and look out at the restaurant. What would it feel like to watch the mortals swirl down below, like so many fish? Or is that a sign that I am growing too old? Too detached from who I was?

"Yes, I can see why.
    You look so beautiful. I'm always impressed by your daring style.
    Thank you."

A commiserating smile to Ale.

"Can we discuss this for a moment before we invite Jack?

I know that I agree with you that I want the three of us to speak.
    Jack and I had a hypothetical question about what we would do if the Judex did have to resign."

Jennifer recalled quietly. Somber. She matches her terms of address to what her coterie mate is comfortable with.
    " I have stated that I would take the position to keep the First Estate strong. Thinking upon the matter now... Has that come to pass?"
    A thoughtful pause as she looks to Alessandra.

"Yet that was before you were a Lady, and therefore outrank me. Yet I don't think you have an interest in leading our Covenant."
    Jennifer paused in case Alessandra would surprise Jennifer.
    "I find myself wondering about what you and I discussed in our haven. What I was prepared to declare to the First Estate.
    I was ready for more responsibility."

She looks over to Alessandra.
    "How do you feel?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The compliment was unexpected, “Thank you, very kind of you to say. I’ve been finding myself drawn to more daring, and sometimes, colorful, styles lately. I suppose it’s been an easy way to step out of my comfort zone, leave what feels safe.” A way to reinvent without doing too much.

She didn’t give an answer right away, but lets Jenn speak first. “You are right in that I don’t have an interest in leading the First Estate. I don’t want to stretch myself thin with responsibilities when the Domain, as a whole, is my priority.” And that already took enough of her time. Plus, she didn’t have the patience for it.

“There is going to be an important discussion as to who will lead the Covenant. And that there could be other hats thrown in for consideration. Which could either divide the First Estate, or make it stronger, something best discussed with the power players all together, and that includes Jacque.” Though her voice does soften, “I remember what we talked about and where you stand. What you want is important to me, I want you to succeed.”

8. Likes liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer nods as she hears Alessandra's reasoning for why she would not seek the leadership role. It made sense to Jennifer.

Jennifer was quiet for a few moments. Digesting what Alessandra had said, focussing a bit on other hats that could be thrown into consideration. Jennifer shared her friend's concerns about division in the First Estate. That simply would not do. Part of the reason Jennifer had held the Soiree was for the members of the Invictus to have some time to get to know one another in a more casual setting. Jennifer's intention had been to draw the Covenant bonds tighter for those who attended. Yet the absence of one member and the quiet nature of an attendee had caused Jennifer to adjust her expectations.
    As Alessandra confides in a softer voice, Jennifer gives her a long look. It was so good to have this relationship built on trust between them.
    "Thank you, Alessandra." She speaks softly, rare emotion of being touched showing on her face. "Your care means a great deal."

"I would not want there to be divisions." Jennifer states, sharing her inner feelings. Her honest feelings. Her face remains open to Alessandra as Jennifer addresses her ambivalent feelings. "Certainly not between allies who have stood by each other for years, as Jack and I have."
    Although her mind whispered about the hand on Jennifer's chair. Did he covet her influence? He should be satiated now, being viewed in equal standing as Jennifer herself. Yet could a Lord ever be truly satisfied?

"I do believe that I am worthy of greater responsibility." She refers to what they had spoken of back in October. "I am not going to cede responsibility if I am unsure if the Seneschal is the proper Kindred. He is quite accomplished and a talented individual. Yet he does have a great many hats to wear now." She highlights a concern.

"I agree, it is time for Seneschal Jack to join us." Her mind makes the transition to a covenant discussion and the title blooms on her lips.
    There is much for us to discuss. Likely a bit of tit for tat to be dealt in this hall tonight.

Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a small nod of her head, “We’re a team, building into something powerful, I care for you success as much as my own. If I didn’t, we wouldn’t succeed in our goals. But even if we weren’t a team, you’ve been friend and confidant, someone I hold in high esteem.” Her words true. Jenn had proven to her time and again that she could be trusted and was an ally. It was why Ale had approached her about an alliance.

“Divisions within a Covenant, especially one such as the First Estate can only work against us. Settling us up for failure, and as Kindred of Quality, that is not acceptable.” They were Invictus, they ruled.

“As do I.” then a small smirk, “I didn’t think you would.” The Haunt never struck her as someone to hand over power if she didn’t think the other could handle it. “He does, but I have ideas for how to work things to make everything run smoothly.” This could work, Ale had no doubt at all.

When she agrees to have Jacque join them, Ale excuses herself, standing and walks to her desk, picking up a phone. Quick, muttered Italian was spoken into the phone, letting Gabriel know to expect Jacque and to bring him directly to the office. Then a cell was picked up from a drawer, and a quick text sent to Jacque .

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

(D2I, blush)Vitae 1 Willpower Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

There wasn't much to be said when summoned by the Prince. 'I would like for you to join us' He replayed in his mind. So many variables, so little details and so very little room to clarify and prepare.

The Lord erred on the side of caution and wore crisp, pleated suit pants and fresh shone oxfords. Over his pressed, white dress shirt he wore the typical purple paisley vest and matching dark purple tie tucked in at its end. He wore an amethyst tie bar and his cabochon cut amethyst cufflinks. He carefully pulled and clasped the band of his Rolex and set off for the restaurant. It was definitely a night for the Roadster.

'discussing an important matter' What could it be? Was she calling on his service as a Speaker? Did she change her mind on updating the laws? Did she want to explore the conversation on Oaths more or was the conversation with Judex Twist finally had and decided? Prudent as he was, there were very few possibilities that wouldn't call upon the strength in his blood... and so he willed it upon turning the street to his destination.

He met Gabriel at the door and followed him to the office. He took a moment to look at a few of the features, and to have a general sense of the lay of the land. Her beast was ever present, and the other guest's was ever not. Still, he stilled his beast to know its place... it was not a fight to pick on this or any night.

"Your Grace," he bowed his head. "Lady Notary," he turned to acknowledge her with a respectful nod.

"I must say, you've done amazingly well to set the atmosphere for your business." It was brilliant, truly. You could tell that much thought was put into each detail. "Are we expecting anyone else?" The answer, of course, might narrow down the possibilities in his mind.

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Looking over from where she was standing, behind her desk, a nod of respect was given, “Seneschal Jacque, thank you for being able to join us on such short notice.” Not that she had given him a choice, but the sentiment was still there.

“Please,” gesturing to the seating area as she made her way back over to it, “join us. How have your nights been?” asks the Savage, sitting. Grazie.” There was a hint of pride there. A lot of time and effort had gone into every detail.

“I was about to share some information from the meeting I had with Judex Twist, but felt it was best of you were present as well.” She begins, “But to answer your question, no, no one else is expected.”

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer looked over from her position overlooking the door as someone entered. Upon seeing the Ventrue, she fully turned to face him and give him a nod of respect. An exacting perfect nod based on their standing in relation to one another in the First Estate.

"Seneschal Jack, how wonderful to see you." Jennifer greets in her slithering, Cursed serpent voice. Dark brown eyes lighting on the Ventrue, drinking his appearance for clues, coded messages.

How delicious it was. The dance was set.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread