(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Savage raises her shot glass to Adeline, emptying it before ordering the bottle to the table with more shot glasses. It was a gin, and a very nice one, Cambridge Anty Gin, because while out, she drank middle of the road. The good stuff back in her office and restaurant.

“You won’t be disappointed then; they never fail to entertain the crowds.” She’d been here a few times, the fascination the cattle had for the actors was always fun. “But Sacramento has a lot of little tucked away bars that offer something unique, just need to know where to look. And I suppose it depends on what you are looking for.” Cause some didn’t like unique, some liked mundane, which had its own appeal at times.

A light shrug, “Still sounds like a good time either way you look at it, leaves you with a story to tell.” And stories could survive the test of time, sometimes changing, sometimes not.

Pouring another shot, “It’s because I didn’t give it.” Simple answer.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Alt Identity
    (Adeline Martin)
    Presence
    (Playful)
    Striking Looks
    (Beautiful)
    Adeline Martin

+2
    SL
    PRE

The lights flickered on and off quickly, alerting the patrons of the Mermaids about to take to the tank. Adeline made a little excited face, looking at Alessandra and then Talia, letting her gaze be pulled to above the bar. Her arm gracing the back of the seat Talia and Adeline shared. With a warm smile she replied softly "Merci mademoiselle,” to Talia’s compliment. “hopefully you don’t hold it against me!” She switched effortlessly back to English, hoping it would seem charming. Sometimes it could go either way. Talia may think Adeline was Le Bitch for simply accepting the compliment.

She listened to the banter between Alessandra and Talia with interest. Taking a drink of her Glenfiddich. It was always perfect, every time. Maybe a tad predictable, which prompted an interest to see what Alessandra was imbibing next! She smiled at her and gave a little nod at the bottle and glasses. “Would it be alright if I tried a shot of that? I remember Gin fondly, though I confess it's been awhile. I usually don’t drink it neat, but with a soda of some sort or a tonic.” It didn’t help that that had been her sires favorite spirit. That being gin, a tidbit she couldn’t share at its face, so she fudged the details a tiny bit due to their Kine companion.

“In fact..” She added nodding ruefully to Alessandra. “You would be doing me a service. The last time I had Gin was with my ex. I’d like to make a new memory for this particular spirit! Shall we drink to that ladies? To new memories!"

Striking Looks
    (Anti-Establishment)
    Summer Mantle
    Talia

Mien
    Fire dances and crackles in her hair, her eyes are a burnt orange colour, steam occasionally escapes from her pores.

Mantle
    Talia's mantle gives of a feeling of dry heat and smoke which reminds people of a forest fire.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Waterborn Fireheart

Talia frowned for a half a second is tattoo playing coy or just being rude? She could not tell, at least not at this stage. I can't keep calling her Tattoo... so Karen it is. I am not sure, she didn't answer my question and then the response about her name... yeah it is probably the latter or maybe I have interrupted something. Maybe, she was intending to hit on amazing cheek bones and I have ruined the vibe? Or maybe she is one of those that wants to show random people pictures of her vag goblins and we haven't asked about them yet and she's annoyed at that. The possible scenarios were endless.

"I have not been here long, so have been exploring the city, I have found a couple of interesting bars so far, The Cabin and The Snug are probably my favourites so far but I will keep exploring a little at a time." Talia took a swig of her drink, she wasn't much of a Gin person.

Talia smiled at Adeline and held up her drink "To new memories" and hopefully Karen chills out. She turned to look at Ale Karen, wondering if she would partake.
    Talia ¦ Elemental ¦ Waterborn / Fireheart

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ale had seen the show numerous times, and wasn’t as enamored with it as others were. Sure, it was still fun to watch, but it would never get her attention like it had the first time.

There was a light shrug, “Help yourself.” It was why she had ordered extra glasses after all.
    She wasn’t sure if it was age, or just how jaded she had become, but the words didn’t move her. Others past were not really her concern, her own buried in the past where it belonged. But why give power to an ex over what you drink? The thought blew her mind, it made no sense. “If new memories are what you’re looking for, then I can drink to that.” Sure, why not. The Savage knew if this whole being social thing was to work, she had to put in an effort. Small talk not really being her thing, but, she was going to try. “How have the evenings been treating you?” that was good right? Asking about the other person? Nights were so much simpler when it included a punishment or ashing.

The frown, is she saw it, wasn’t acknowledged. Entertaining cattle wasn’t her thing and was completely unbothered.

Her own glass was picked up, but not held up, A nuovi ricordi.a slight smirk appearing on her lips.

5. Likes liked this post

Alt Identity
    (Adeline Martin)
    Presence
    (Playful)
    Striking Looks
    (Beautiful)
    Adeline Martin

+2
    SL
    PRE

Adeline tossed back a shot of gin and looked at the glass and then the bottle and giggled. "Ohhhh I know this one! It's the uh, uh, uh.." Her finger and hand flailing around as she fumbled the name in her memory for a second. "Ant gin! The one made with ants, and it gives it is woody smoky taste and citrisy finish!" She grinned at Alessandra. "This is so great, thank you! I had heard of it, but never tried it! Brilliant!"

She nodded in response to Alessandra's question. "Mmhmm. Yes!" She paused a moment. "My uh, direct superior at my firm suggested a very nice neighborhood that I have been enjoying." In more ways than one. "It's a bit smaller than I'm used too, but it is very well appointed! I could even fit a standard piano in there! It was that or a TV." She shrugged her shoulders and grinned. "I think I made the right choice!"

Adeline was enthralled for a minute with the mermaids. She looked at her wrist for a moment and frowned muttering to herself. "Oh damnit! I forgot my watch! I wanted to time how long it took them between breaths." And the unconscious grin looked slightly anticipatory and maybe even a little hungry. She quickly returned to the conversation and looked to Talia.

"The Cabin and the Snug. Huh. Don't think I've been to those yet. What about places to eat? Umm.. what kind of food do you like Talia? I really love street foods and vendors. You know?! When I'm with clients I have to go to restaurants, but on my own to get a authentic flavor of the area those little hole in the wall places are just the ticket!"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

“One of the gins best enjoyed neat. Though you can add some soda water to it for an unusual drink experience.” Ale knew her gins and whiskeys. “You’re welcome, enjoy. It’s not a popular one for people to sample due to its price and what it contains, some are off put by the whole ant thing.” Which was stupid to the Savage.

A single nod, “Always good to have helpful superior.” The comment about a piano was noted, but not spoken on.

“If you wait an hour, they’ll perform again. There are usually four shows in the evenings that they advertise for. If you wanted to see them again, we can sample another gin.” Seemed the Italian was slowly warming up to the company.

Striking Looks
    (Anti-Establishment)
    Summer Mantle
    Talia

Mien
    Fire dances and crackles in her hair, her eyes are a burnt orange colour, steam occasionally escapes from her pores.

Mantle
    Talia's mantle gives of a feeling of dry heat and smoke which reminds people of a forest fire.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Waterborn Fireheart

Talia grinned at Adeline "I am not really a restaurant kind of girl" she gestured to her outfit; she was a bit too punk for a fancy sit down dinner. "I am with you on the street food, even better if you go with friends and its somewhere that has several options. You can just all grab what you want, and no one complains because they don't fancy Korean tonight. I usually just end up walking round and over-eating as there are always too many good options and I can't choose so I just have them all."

She looks at Adeline and Ale Karen "So what sort of food is your favourite? Mine is Vietnamese."
    Talia ¦ Elemental ¦ Waterborn / Fireheart

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread