(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

(Dive Bar)Vitae 2 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

There was an old saying about being stagnant being bad or something. While she didn’t typically buy into those sayings, some had merit. Hence her finding herself out for the evening. Work phone, i.e. Domain and Mafia business, was in her purse with a special alert, never leave home without it. Even though there were times she wanted to.

Going casual in an oversized band t-shirt, yes, she owns a few and black leather pants, she arrives in the Torino. This wasn’t an Aston type of night. She had hopes that the band tee would make her more relaxed and approachable. Maybe. The Savage knows other Kindred would still be wary, the whole Beast thing and who she was. But tonight, she just wanted to be Sofia, the question remained…could she?

The Dive Bar of Sacramento was a unique and fun experience. Not only did they have an excellent selection of beer and spirits, but they had mermaids! Yes…mermaids that swam above the bar. Now, everyone knows mermaids were not real, but the looks was still fun and cool. Towards the back was a quieter seating area. Now it was no means out of the way, but it had high-backed chairs and low tables, and a good view of the rest of the bar. This was where Ale was, a beer in hand, and a shot on the table beside her, her skin warm with stolen life.
    Last edited by Alessandra; Nov 23rd, 2022 at 01:28 PM.  Reason for Edit: -2 Vitae Blush of Life & Drink
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The spend of Vitae was for Blush of Life and to drink

Alt Identity
    (Adeline Martin)
    Presence
    (Playful)
    Striking Looks
    (Beautiful)
    Adeline Martin

(Blush and Imbibe)Vitae 2 Spent
    +2
    SL
    PRE

Adeline found a place to park her Jeep wrangler off road model, and made her way around the block and into the ‘Dive Bar.’ An interesting play on words. Some may assume it was a seedy place, but that was not so. The whole mermaid thing was what got Adeline. I mean, that was worth a look.

She was still feeling out this strange city. Sacramento had a different feel from the Metropolitan cities she had stayed in previously. Every domain had a little something different. Like here for example she had to be careful whom she ate, so she needed a wider net to pull from, and of course to start a herd.

A paid mermaid sounded just lovely. Doesn’t it? Adeline thought so. So that evening she let her hair fall in luxurious waves down to her waist. Her makeup was heavier than she normally would wear due to being out and about around the Kine. She wore a lovely satin halter top in warm chocolate, a little nod to the season, and a pair of matching high waist black satin pants, and a pair of leather ankle boots. She wore a pair of thin hoops that caught the light when she turned her head. A few cocktail rings. She had her black clutch with her with the essentials. She paid cash in places like this.

She spotted Alessandra in the corner and smiled softly for a moment, pausing at the bar, ordering a glass of champagne. If she was going to drink something, she wanted a true sensory experience. Bubbles were lovely, and champagne had a bit more punch than a beer.

As soon as she received her glass, she approached Alessandra. “Do you want some company? It’s nice to see you outside of work.” She deliberately left off a name, after all she may go by something else here.

Striking Looks
    (Anti-Establishment)
    Summer Mantle
    Talia

Mien
    Fire dances and crackles in her hair, her eyes are a burnt orange colour, steam occasionally escapes from her pores.

Mantle
    Talia's mantle gives of a feeling of dry heat and smoke which reminds people of a forest fire.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Waterborn Fireheart

Dive Bar, it sounded like Talia's kind of place. The kind of place that within 20 minutes she would be hitting some guy over the head with a snooker cue and no one would bat an eyelid. Andddd then she walked in. Her smile dropped and revealed a look of pure horror. "Jesus H. Christ on a bike." her eyes darted around the venue why is that bint swimming above us with a fish tail? Mermaids! Oh Jesus why? It looks like Walt Disney threw up in here. She shook her head Tacky, so very very tacky and this was coming from a changeling who often found her dinner in restaurants bins.
    Talia forced a smile, she wouldn't make any new friends looking like someone had just kicked puppies. She straightened her leather jacked and observed the patrons... he looks like a sleaze, she looks nice... oh nope she's clearly the bosses secretary.. what about.. hell no she's currently showing that guy pictures of her Vag Goblins. Her eyes hit Ale, Talia admired her for a couple of seconds before her eyes settled on Adeline. Wow... she is... beautiful. Those eyes, those cheekbones.. I am not a lesbian but she could make me change my mind. She made her way over to the bar, quickly ordered a drink... beer... keep it simple she thought. Drink in hand she made her way over to the two women.

"Mind if I join you?"
    Talia ¦ Elemental ¦ Waterborn / Fireheart

5. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The thing with weakness, was it often came wrapped in a pretty bow.

Case in point. Her Beast snarled, whispering in her ear that the only thing that would look enticing was blood splattering the walls. While a pleasant thought, it would cause a Breach, and she wasn’t in the mood for that.

Was it nice to see her outside of work? Maybe. Depended on what one was looking to gain, a while it could be entertaining, this was not the night. Taking a drink of her beer, “Sure.” But nothing else was given or added.

Cattle could usually make an evening interesting, would this one be able to? “I don’t mind.”

7. Likes liked this post

Alt Identity
    (Adeline Martin)
    Presence
    (Playful)
    Striking Looks
    (Beautiful)
    Adeline Martin

+2
    SL
    PRE

Adeline gave a winning smile even though her beast wasn't happy with the situation. Even after seeing her before in court already, still, they were to new to each other for any relaxing random meetings to be had. She looked forward to that evening. When the beasts of court didn't have so much hold over her own.

"Thank,you!" She said happily to Alessandra.

Nodding she sat with Alessandra and took a small sip of Champagne, and before she could even get to some basic pleasantries they were joined by another. She didn't dare enhance her hearing here, even though a part of her was just dying to listen to the pitter patter of Talia's natural heart beat.

Adeline looked at Alessandra first and when she invited the stranger to joine them, she nodded and smiled as well, following her lead on this one.

"Let me make some room!" She said sweetly to the woman scooting over a bit to allow for the woman to join them. "I'm Adeline, hi! What brings you out here this evening?" Adeline gave her the once over, appreciating the wild hair, piercings, and tats. Quite the specimen of a modern lady.

Striking Looks
    (Anti-Establishment)
    Summer Mantle
    Talia

Mien
    Fire dances and crackles in her hair, her eyes are a burnt orange colour, steam occasionally escapes from her pores.

Mantle
    Talia's mantle gives of a feeling of dry heat and smoke which reminds people of a forest fire.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Waterborn Fireheart

"Thanks!" Talia slid into the booth "I am Talia as for what brings me here... lets say I just thought it was a totally different type of bar." she shrugged "I should have used the ole google fu to check this joint out online" She looked at Ale and Adeline "What brings the two of you this...establishment."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

With the scooting going on, she was glad for the chair she occupied. Having strangers, including other Kindred close, wasn’t her favorite thing.

Taking another swig of her beer, she motions for another one before focusing on the conversation. A small smile as it was brought.

“They usually have one of the better selections of beer and whiskey.” Plus, it was a good hunting ground if you were desperate. Which she wasn’t. “If by different you mean your typical dive bar, this is the wrong said of the city for that, need to head more to the east.” Dive bars she knew. “And I’ve always heard it’s good to experience things out of your comfort zone.”

Alt Identity
    (Adeline Martin)
    Presence
    (Playful)
    Striking Looks
    (Beautiful)
    Adeline Martin

+2
    SL
    PRE

Adeline listened to the advice Alessandra gave on the drinks. Good to know. The champagne was okay, but not something she wanted to stick with all night. If they had some good saison beers, that would be better anyway, and you really couldn't go wrong with whiskey.

Adeline smiled at Alessandra and saluted with her champagne flute, draining the glass and ordering a Glenfiddich scotch whiskey, neat with whiskey stones in the glass. "Some spirits it is!" Her tone one of good cheer, before looking to the kine with them and answering her question.

"I wanted to see the live performance art above the bar! Pretending to be mermaids! How fascinating! I have to confess, underwater photography just by itself looks daunting, but actually getting to see it going on live? I couldn't resist a look at that!" As far as novelty went, it was a good one! She chuckled a little thinking about the google comment.

"But just look at the company you found when you didn't use google?" She supplied, batting those velvet blak lashes shamelessly at Talia.

Striking Looks
    (Anti-Establishment)
    Summer Mantle
    Talia

Mien

Mantle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Waterborn Fireheart

Internally Talia grimaced, And I’ve always heard it’s good to experience things out of your comfort zone. Clearly she had never visited Arcadia, that was out of everyone's comfort zone and never a good thing, but still mere mortals wouldn't understand such things.

Talia chuckled "I would say sometimes being out of your comfort zone is a good thing. At other times you have walked through the wrong door in the wrong nightclub in Berlin and you wake up 3 days later wearing lederhosen with spanners on your nipples. But I suppose you have to take your chances." She turned to look at Adeline "And you are right, I would have not bumped into you two and had the opportunity to be jealous of those damn cheek bones." it was a compliment, at least in Talias mind.

Talia took a sip of her drink and looked back to Ale. "Sorry, I did not catch your name."

13. Likes liked this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread