(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Savage nods her head in acknowledgement and greeting, “Lady Notary Hazelton, good evening.” The night would not be complete until Ale knew more about Jenns costume.

“Been quite well, thank you. The restaurant has kept my evenings quite full, but it’s been exciting.” Which had been a pleasant surprise. “And how about yourself?” she returns the question. “I had wanted to compliment you on your costume and wanted to inquire more about it.”
    Jennifer Hazelton
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"Good evening, Your Grace. Good. I am glad that your new endeavor has been exciting for you. We all need that in our Danses." Jennifer gives a genuine smile at the thought of the Prince having found some activity that is pleasing for her.

"I am doing well, thank you. I have been continuing the investigation that I am appraising you and Seneschal Jack of. I am putting more of my time into a personal project that is dear to my heart: cataloging history and I likely will start inquiring if others about have stories that they would like to share.

Oh, thank you." Jennifer turns the book so that Alessandra can read it. "Its an older version, one of the originals. The character has been rebranded over the years, yet I have read many versions. My grandfather used to buy me these novels."
    She confided. She did not share much of her past and personal life. Yet she trusted Alessandra.
    "I am Nancy Drew."

Her eyes look over Alessandra's costume. "Although I have failed to compliment your lovely outfit. May I ask who you are, Your Grace?"

Continued from (2211) Formal Court...
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A brief nod of agreement, “We do need a bit of that.” And she had been stagnant for too long. “It’s been pleasant to look over the business and see the lines, the reservation book full and the warm compliments I have been paid.” She was quite proud of it all. “I’ll have to have you over soon and give you a tour.” There had been no grand opening for Kindred, Ale didn’t need the attention that would come with such a night.

“That’s good to hear, I hope that’s been going well.” But given that Jenn hadn’t made mention of things going south before, she figured all was good. But, never hurt to ask. A curious look, “Cataloging history? Of Kindred in general, or of the Domain? Or maybe both?” though she’d be interested if anyone would want to share anything.

Dark eyes look at the cover, “I’ve heard the name, but cannot say I’ve read any of the books. Is there any book about her that is your favorite? Would you recommend it?” the Savage enjoyed a good book, and if it came recommended by Jenn, then it would be a worthy read.

A hand waves, dismissing the failure to compliment, “I wasn’t concerned with getting any compliments.” Jenn would know her friend didn’t need compliments to get by. “But thank you, it’s actually quite comfortable.” Maybe she could have something similar made, but with a modern twist. “I’m Francesca da Rimini, a character in Dante’s Inferno,” the Italian name flowing easily, “present in the first part of the Divine Comedy, where she is the first soul damned in Hell proper to be given a substantive speaking role.” She then gently removes the material from the cover of her book, Dante’s Inferno. This book was well loved from use and was very old. Her original copy was tucked away, safe in her library.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"That's marvelous. It's wonderful that you are enjoying such success."
    Jennifer smiled to Alessandra.

She sobered slightly at the more serious topic.
    "Well enough. Plans are laid down for more investigation. I'll be keeping you and Seneschal Jack up to date with reports.
    I originally wanted to catalogue the history as I know it of the Necropolis and notable members. Former Seneschal Hart is the first subject that I'm focusing on.

I plan on continuing to research other topics, if interviewing other kindred of the domain goes well.
    Yes, I have read about twenty. A woman determined to solve crimes. One of the first woman detectives to rise to prominence, before Angela Landsbury made Murder she wrote such a hit.

Oh that's wonderful. I need to spend more time on learning about such important works such as the Divine Comedy.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Grazie.” Success was a funny thing to the Savage. While she enjoyed the success of her criminal empire, she felt more pride with the restaurant. Maybe because it was legal?

“I look forward to your reports, they’re always quite detailed.” And detailed was good. A slight nod, “Ah, a worthy place I’m sure is rich with history. Miss Hart was a great benefit not only to the Domain, but the Necropolis, she put a lot of blood and sweat into both.” Speaking highly of her friend, who she missed dearly. “She was the first to invite me to visit outside of any event held there.” The Savage clearly thought highly of Alice.

A soft chuckle, “I’d be curious as to how interviewing others goes. Most are private about themselves and their pasts.” And with good reason, someone would always be searching for a weakness to use. Eyes widen, “Twenty? I didn’t know there were that many books! I think I’ll start with whichever you recommend, and then maybe we can discuss it?” it had been far too long since Ale talked literature.

“It’s a book I can highly recommend, well, if that style of writing is your thing. One thing I’ve enjoyed with it personally is that it’s something you can read multiple times. You’ll always notice a new detail or the words spoken will resonate with your own journey.” There was a passion to her words. “If you wish to read it, I believe I have a copy that’s been translated to English.”

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"I appreciate that." Jennifer did her best not to puff up, yet it did give her a blossom of pride. Someone was reading her work. Someone approved. "That is true. I was saddened by her departure, but growth can happen from change. I do want to make sure that the Nosferatu who come are aware of her contributions.
    Ah, yes. Hopefully they don't think I intend to size them up for weaknesses. I will have to see if anyone is interested.

I recommend this one, if you want it?"
    Jennifer suggests the book in her hand. "This is the one my grandfather gave to me years ago. The hardcover keeps it in its' current condition well. Oh, I do love that you think that as well. That is a reason why I so love literature. Novels can become like old friends. Always offering new prospectives."

Autumn eyes tick over to the Seneschal and the newcomer at the Seneschal's movement.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A more solemn nod, “Yes, her leaving was felt by many. I only hope she is well and thriving.” But knowing Alice, she was.

Eyes look at the book, “I would enjoy the chance to read it. But I would hate to borrow a copy with significant meaning, I’m sure Gabriel can find me a copy.” Just like she would not loan out her first copy of Dante’s. “I’ll let you know when I read it and look forward to sharing my thoughts with you.” She did sound sincere about that. It was rare that the Savage got to have an intelligent conversation about something as simple as a book. “Ah,” a nod, “they certainly can. I’ve read my own many times over the years and I swear each time something new stands out. Takes a wonderful piece of literature to do that.” At least to her.

Her eyes follow Jenn’s, settling on Jacque and his companion. What was it with Kindred feeling the need to be paraded around? None the less, a shallow nod id given to the Seneschal.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Upon receiving the nod, the Lord approached and bowed his head once more to the Prince, "Good evening, your Grace."

The beast riled with aggression with the closing proximity, but the sane man knew to keep its leash taut.

"Congratulations on the successful theme, Lady Notary." he complimented with a smile. "The various characters have provoked thoughtful conversation and I can see each were well thought out, present company included."

His eyes traced between the two Ladies, "I wanted to introduce the Domain's most recent arrival, Ms. Adeline Martin. She arrived from Miami late last month."

Blood Hunt:

Alt Identity
    (Adeline Martin)
    Presence
    (Playful)
    Striking Looks
    (Beautiful)
    Adeline Martin

+2
    SL
    PRE

For her part, she bowed her head with respect to her Grace for seeing them. She had read the laws carefully, and it was truly a pleasure to speak with her Grace in court. This was not lost on the Lord.

Looking between the two Kindred before her she also nodded her head to the Lady Notary Hazelton, as she was introduced with a friendly smile.

Closed Thread