Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

The following letter is left in the entrance hall of the Circle of Creation, propped up on a table. It is simply addressed "Witch" (including quotation marks) in a plain black biro.

================

Dear "Witch",

My apologies for the informal nature and poor addressing of this letter, however I had no official names to reference and no other means to contact you. As such, I was forced to rely on the security of the building, which has to date proved adequate.

I have seen you at meetings and noted that you prefer to observe rather than than engage directly. I certainly understand this approach, as it was one I employed myself before my current position made such mostly unavoidable.

The local operation has appeared to shrink in size once again; as this is happening I would like to engage more with those that remain to ensure we are adequately prepared for any eventualities.

As such I would like to propose a less public location to speak with you privately on [date] at [time, mid afternoon].

You can contact me on [phone number] for this or any other security issues. Or if you would prefer, leave a letter at our office (North West corner).

Kind Regards,

Alice Huang
    Security

Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

Witch
    Nimbus

The warmth of a campfire, shadows softening at their edges, the smell of woodsmoke in the air.

When vulgar, it's the heat of a pyre, the air darkening with ash, the smell of burning flesh.
    Venue
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 3

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

PRPYLF - Grim Sight

PRE

The letter wasn't read right away. Mostly due to the fact that she still felt funny about the building. But she had heard there was a Guardian's area. And since it seemed that she was solo in that vein, she figured she should maybe check out what there was. And so eventually she stopped by and eventually saw the letter.

She didn't recognize the name, but there were enough clues to put it together. Seems like for all that she said she trusted the security; precautions were still taken. She could appreciate that. Saving the number under the given alias, she pocketed the letter and shot off a quick text to Phoenix before heading off to her original task.

Morning- got your letter. Sounds great. Look forward to seeing you. -W

3. Likes liked this post
    Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Awesome will get a scene up either tonight or tomorrow, work depending.
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

Closed Thread