Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Sapphires light up, the Nix excited at the idea, “I’m always down for a Market! I actually have a list of ingredients I need for spinning.” Plus, she enjoyed Markets and also finding them. Her navigation skills were pretty much nonexistent, but she still tried! But it was clear, there was no stopping this trip, it was happening. “No, not all are altruistic as we are, but there is always a sense of Pride that needs to be stroked. Maybe some are just better about dropping the tales here and there, requiring a skilled Occultist to piece them together.” A wink added at the end.

Back to Vincent, “Cook? Really?” interest shifting, “I’ve been meaning to signup for classes, try and learn a few recipes. The problem is time, and that, well, me cooking is always a terrifying experience.” Laughing, it was true. Her in the kitchen trying to make food was always bad. “Maybe you’ll let me pick your brain to pick up a few tips?” asking, of course, because not everyone was willing to give tips about things. “And astrophotography? Is that taking pictures of the night sky? If so, I would love to see your work! And should you wish to display it and sell it, I’m sure I can find room in my coffee shop for it!” in her mind, it was a way to help a new Lost.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Beast: Wolf
    Striking Looks
    (Wild)
    New Identity
    (Vincent Black)
    Resources
    (Bounty Hunter)
    Lethal Mien
    Equipment

Armor

Reinforced Hooded Trenchcoat 1/0
    Kevlar Vest 2/3 -1 Defence

Weapons

Beretta M92
    Recurve Bow

Gear

Burner Phone
    Digital Camera
    Laptop Computer
    Digital Audio Recorder
    Smartphone
    Handcuffs
    4 Mags of Ammo
    20 Arrow Quiver
    Forms:

Mien

Wolf-like ears, bluish-silver fur-like hair. One glowing blue eye and one glowing red eye. Glowing bluish-silver tattoo-like marks on bare skin, depicting Hati and Skol chasing sun and moon. Clawed fingers, pointed teeth, and fangs.

Mask

Tall, rugged male with bluish-silver hair, tanned skin, dark piercing eyes. Silver tattoos depict Hati and Skol pursuing sun and moon. His wild striking looks turn heads.
    Stats:

Health

Glamour

Willpower

Blessings

Beast

The wildness that infuses a Beast gives her a supernatural affinity with animals. A Beast gains the benefit of the 8 again rule when using the Animal Ken Skill, and receives a free Specialty for the one animal that most reflects the Beast’s seeming. That same wild nature gives a Beast a powerful personal magnetism. A Beast’s player can spend points of Glamour to add to dice pools involving Presence and Composure. Each point of Glamour spent adds one die to one dice pool.

Tooth and Claw

Can inflict lethal damage instead of bashing damage when fighting unarmed.

Burning Hypnotism

Once per scene, the player may spend one Glamour to surround the Flamesiren with a blazing flame-like aura. Anyone looking at the Flamesiren must make a successful Resolve + Composure roll or suffer a two-dice penalty to all actions until the character decides to douse the aura or the scene ends, thanks to the distraction.
    Vincent Black Scenes
     Imbue Wyrdstone
      to Dreaming

For Dream Time

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hunterheart Flamesiren

"Not just the night sky, but I attempt to get photos of the milky way, astronomical events such as the aurora borealis, as well as photos of the moon, stars and planets. The last time I was out taking photos was during the Hunter's Moon. It was a beautiful sight. And yeah I would like to take you up on your offer to display some photos, I will just need to develop some of them on larger media." Vincent also thought about Sera mentioning a Market, "It has been a while since I have been to any sort of Market. I cannot recall the last time."

Vincent has a hard time recalling many memories from both his time in Arcadia as well as his time with the traveling group.

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The Dread Lord nodded at Vincent's offer. There was no more use pursuing things at this time.

There was a smile form the Flowering at his wife's enthusiasm. It had always been infectious, but he was also keen to venture back into the Hedge. The flattering of his ego never failed to make his heart flutter, either - it was the sincerity behind it that was different to anything that had come before. "I do know one whose opinion I value most highly. I am sure he would be willing to assist you."

Rhodes let the conversation of cooking flow around him. He knew even less than his wife - and she was far mnore keen to spend time learning than he was.
    There was a small shrug. "Not everyone ventures into the Hedge for the Goblin Markets. Many prefer to avoid going into the Hedge wherever they can, but there are unique resources available there. It might prove a useful tool for your vocation - going with a group greatly increases your likelyhood of coming back in one peice, and experience in tracking is a valuable tool there. There is not a permanent Market in the vicinity, but we are on the routes of at least one travelling marketplace."
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

0 Scenes

There is permanent Market, it's up on the Notice Board along with the traveling Spider Bazaar. But I wanted to pop in and say 9 days left!

5. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

“That’s really interesting! Does it take a special camera?” the mention of the aurora borealis reminds her of the jacket she had, but had yet to wear, "I would love to see your pictures, they sound breathtaking!” which she meant, “Let me know when you are able to, or need help.” It would add something…different…to the usual décor of the shop. "I can hold a special event and maybe theme drinks and whatnot around it!" in her mind, she was already planning it out.

“If you would like to join on an adventure to one, we’d love to have you along.” If he was a bounty hunter, maybe he was good at tracking, something very valuable in the Hedge.

Beaming to Rhodes, “Perfect!” like it was all settled to her. Because, well, it was.

Looking thoughtful for a moment, “Did Ambrosial Delights move on?” she thought it was a permanent Market. Could she have been wrong? Maybe. “I know the Spider is a traveling Market, though I’m not sure when it will be in the area.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Striking Looks
    (Wild)
    New Identity
    (Vincent Black)
    Resources
    (Bounty Hunter)
    Lethal Mien
    Equipment

Armor

Weapons

Beretta M92
    Recurve Bow

Gear

Burner Phone
    Digital Camera
    Laptop Computer
    Digital Audio Recorder
    Smartphone
    Handcuffs
    4 Mags of Ammo
    20 Arrow Quiver
    Forms:

Mien

Wolf-like ears, bluish-silver fur-like hair. One glowing blue eye and one glowing red eye. Glowing bluish-silver tattoo-like marks on bare skin, depicting Hati and Skol chasing sun and moon. Clawed fingers, pointed teeth, and fangs.

Mask

Tall, rugged male with bluish-silver hair, tanned skin, dark piercing eyes. Silver tattoos depict Hati and Skol pursuing sun and moon. His wild striking looks turn heads.
    Stats:

Health

Glamour

Willpower

Blessings

Beast

The wildness that infuses a Beast gives her a supernatural affinity with animals. A Beast gains the benefit of the 8 again rule when using the Animal Ken Skill, and receives a free Specialty for the one animal that most reflects the Beast’s seeming. That same wild nature gives a Beast a powerful personal magnetism. A Beast’s player can spend points of Glamour to add to dice pools involving Presence and Composure. Each point of Glamour spent adds one die to one dice pool.

Tooth and Claw

Burning Hypnotism

Once per scene, the player may spend one Glamour to surround the Flamesiren with a blazing flame-like aura. Anyone looking at the Flamesiren must make a successful Resolve + Composure roll or suffer a two-dice penalty to all actions until the character decides to douse the aura or the scene ends, thanks to the distraction.
    Vincent Black Scenes
     Imbue Wyrdstone
      to Dreaming

For Dream Time

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hunterheart Flamesiren

"It takes a camera that has a wide enough lens. There are some smartphones out there that can do a good job. But if you have a newer digital camera or a dslr camera you can get even better photos due to being able to attach it to some really good telescopes." He was surprised to hear them want him to join "Thank you I would love to join, is there anything I need to know about this Traveling Market. Are they very difficult to find?"

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The Dread Lord had little interest in photography, or art as a whole, but he knew Sera loved it. Better to let her plan.

Still, the plan to visit a market was always good.

"Ambrosial Delights?" he asked. "Oh! Is that the place Circe visited? I've never been. No wonder it slipped my mind. Well then, I must correct myself, it would seem." Rhodes glances to Vincent. "I'm sure we can check up on the rules on our noticeboard. Or find a certain Summer Queen to come along. She always loves a Hedge jaunt, I hear. And it's always good to have a gun-hand close by in there. As for finding them, the travelling ones pass through every so often. You just have to be lucky in finding the trail."
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

The Nix listened with rapt attention, clearly fascinated by his words, “I had no idea!” see the thing with Sera was that she loved learning about new things. Even if she had no drive or desire to dive in and do them herself, she loved hearing about them.

“Of course, you’re welcome to join! I always enjoy having others along when I head to a Market. Plus, I know it’s not usually appreciated when I head in by myself.”
    She still did of course, because when you needed materials, you needed materials. “Well, Ambrosial Delights is one we happened upon a little while ago, maybe a year or more?” a look to Rhodes for clarification if needed. “But it has, lets say, special rules, that I would hate for someone of the Freehold to stumble upon without being aware. They have quite a wide selection of stalls and goods to sell, trade and barter for.” Did she leave out it used to be a slave market? Yes, yes she did. “The traveling ones, like the Spider Market, tend to be word of mouth on their current location. I wouldn’t personally recommend going off on your own and hope to find the traveling ones without solid leads.” The Hedge was vast and dangerous.

Nodding to Rhodes, “Yup, one in the same. I was there with her, so I’ve been. It’s the one with the bracelets.” The memory making her shudder slightly. “That aside, it’s worth a visit.” It was quite impressive the variety it offered. “Oh I know she’d love to go back! She was able to make some good barters while we were there and has mentioned going back.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Striking Looks
    (Wild)
    New Identity
    (Vincent Black)
    Resources
    (Bounty Hunter)
    Lethal Mien
    Equipment

Armor

Weapons

Beretta M92
    Recurve Bow

Gear

Burner Phone
    Digital Camera
    Laptop Computer
    Digital Audio Recorder
    Smartphone
    Handcuffs
    4 Mags of Ammo
    20 Arrow Quiver
    Forms:

Mien

Mask

Stats:

Health

Glamour

Willpower

Blessings

Beast

Tooth and Claw

Burning Hypnotism

Vincent Black Scenes
     Imbue Wyrdstone
      to Dreaming

For Dream Time

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hunterheart Flamesiren

"Well let me know a Market run sounds like it would be a nice adventure and some time away from the mundane could be nice for a change." Vincent was pleased with the invite as he took a sip of his coffee. He was enjoying the current company even if Rhodes seemed a little rough around the edges. He got it, his kind were not so quick to trust. "As for this Summer Queen, is she as welcoming as you two are, I would not want to come along on a Hedge run before being introduced to show that I can be a trustworthy companion."

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes nodded. Sounded like another venture was soon to be upon them both.

"Well, the Winter Coronation is in a few weeks - an ideal time for meeting the Freehold. It may be best to wait until the new year for more venturing into the Hedge."
    The Dread Lord shrugged. He was curious if he was going to be forced to hold up the Winter Mantle as well this year - but that was later concerns.

I think we're winding down. Shall we call that here and ge tthe scene in continuity?

Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread