Leon was Circe's boss, as far as the heirarchy of gun smuggling went. And right now he was having a rare meeting with his better employees because there was a problem he needed gone.

Circe had helped him in the past with problems. Feds being pranked distracted from big deals was something she'd pulled off for him. But it wasn't feds that were giving him trouble now. Nor was it competition.

No, it was the media. Leon was being investigated by a news blogger who was constantly online. So killing the guy could be a problem.

As they were discussing how to handle it, Circe had a solution all on her own. She got on her laptop.

And wow, the mundy's security was shit. Her focus was only finally broken by Leon shouting, "Circe! Are you even paying attention?!"

Circe looks up at him, scowling, before spinning her laptop, "I broke inta the guy's account and smart phone. He's got a few videos of himself having freaky sex. Like, WTF head tilt freaky. Those get uploaded while I crashed both with a virus, he's gonna be too busy ta care about you. Also," she smiles, "He'll get banned fer posting inappropriate content or whatever."

The room was silent as they stare in surprise at Circe. Her pointed ears picked up a shocked whisper including the phrase gun bunny from someone.

Circe laughs, "Oh ho ho ho! Did all of ya forget? I'm good with computers too!"