Liam arrives carrying a manilla folder, the opening sealed with emerald green wax of the personal seal of Jennifer: a quill writing on a scroll. He hand delivers this only to Seneschal Jacque
Within is a typed document.
Seneschal Jack, Speaker of the First Estate and Priscus of the Ventrue

This is a rough account of what was stated by Angela, the Prisoner. Do see P. A. Baker for additional notes. The color key is as follows
Jennifer
Albert Angela

"We are here to allow you to rectify your crimes against this Domain. No doubt you wish that the city officials would show you some grace.
We wish for you to give us information on the ghoul you mentioned supplying the last time that we spoke."

Angela: "You are looking for Ashea. I did not make her. Yet Forten told me that he needed her, and part of my duties was to keep her supplied.
She will give the name Lottie most times, she doesn't offer her real name.

She is Black. She is very fit, she wears a head wrap and has shoulder length locs."

Albert asks what the others will do, now that Angela cannot feed Ashea.
"Answer all of the questions that my associate asks, Angela."
Angela: "They'll get her fed, one way or the other. What is the alternative? They lose their strong, experiences assistant."
Albert asserts that we ask the questions.

"I want you to focus on Matthew Forten. You claim that you were not allowed in on the lessons that he had with students."
I ask how many there were and where they met.

Angela: "I know that there was a woman who was working with Forten on a special skill that Forten possesses. And I know that Forten's nephew is very involved in the lessons. I have seen another man, who is around thirty years old.’ Summary: He taught at one of his warehouses. The woman and young Forten could move supernaturally fast.
"Matthew Forten," I asked. I demanded more about him, what he looked like.

"I could tell you more about Forten." Angela attempts to manipulate, asking what happens to her afterwards.
Albert assures more privileges and freedom.

"Forten is a gentleman. He dresses in tailored suits and expensive accessories, such as his many watches and a few top hats. He favors jewel tones.
"He has a slight Parisian accent that just makes his exotic looks come off as more dreamy. His skin can be described as cafe au lait for people who need to treat us people of color like food shades.
His eyes are ice - blue and he has fine features. He is about six feet tall. He is lean, not very muscular."

This is the summary of our interrogation.
Be well,
Lady Notary Jennifer Hazelton, Priscus of the Nosferatu