Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Embers of Summer

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Striking Looks
    (Anti-Establishment)
    Summer Mantle
    Talia

Mien
    Fire dances and crackles in her hair, her eyes are a burnt orange colour, steam occasionally escapes from her pores.

Mantle
    Talia's mantle gives of a feeling of dry heat and smoke which reminds people of a forest fire.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Waterborn Fireheart

Talia chuckled "Hobs with guns... that is just a Nope.. Nope.. No.. No." she smiled at Circie "I was thinking maybe at Funderland somewhere, not necessarily hedge side. At the moment we are that small it is not much of an issue, just something we may want to consider for the future."
    Talia ¦ Elemental ¦ Waterborn / Fireheart

2. Likes liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Total nope, not unless I KNOW they're my bullet addicted bitches," Circe agrees with Talia. "And in 'Merica, that is hard ta do."

"Medieval stuff," she considers, "Wouldn't be hard ta hide in Funderland. Axe, bow, armor? Props ta display. The tunnels beneath however are secure access." She assures Talia, "Ummm, probably. We ain't searched all of it yet. And I am NOT diving inta the flooded part," she shudders at the old image from her drone, "troppi denti uuugh."

Then drains her drink. And grabs the bottle. Pours herself a straight shot and drinks it. Repeats, trying to forget the tooth filled mouth. "Fuck the teeth worms."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Presance
    (There)
    Dex ●●●●●●
    (Nimble)
    Allies
    (Street)
    R'lyeh

New ID: Riley Rivers | Danger Sense | Direction Sense | Trained Memory | Trained Observer | Allies (Street) |
    Mask

A slim Caucasian women, with frayed, frizzy bleached hair, chapped lips and irritated, red skin surrounding her eyes.

Underneath her clothes are a myriad of scars, most notably on her back shaping like wings, and her stomach, Great wide slashes that never healed correctly.
    Mien

Oil black, miasma purple, and dishwater white, the pallet of the fox girl drowning in crude oil, her hair continues to spill only halted by her triangular fox ears, popping from the side of her head.

Miasma fur lay neatly with dirty glass & black ice feathers, with a trio of smog-smoke tails, easily seen now, is a slash across her throat, yowling open. Acts more like tattoo now, withrows of yellow fangs, and a wet looking tongue lolling out.
    Mantle 1

The feeling of sunbaked heat of a Summer roadtrip, paired with the wafting smell of gasoline from a roadstop.

PRE

Blightbent Riddleseeker

She's quiet for bit as the other Summers talk, taking her share of food and drink. Enjoying herself, and not having to rush, not having to protect her plate even if she feels like she needs-should, the instinct rises-rushes but she's more then unthinking-feeling-being. So she sits. Quiet-still, eating. Listening-Learning.

"Can help. With more then barrier-wards." she offers around a bite of sausage. "What-what do you think we -" We, Summer-we!! "Want-need?"

Nodding. Understanding-smart, to not let modern-mechanical lay in the Hege-hollow. Strange...things. Tended to happen when you did.

Blinking at the visual. Teeth worms....? "In...the hedge. Right? Right?"

Sorry for the wait points in the general direction of posting interruptions
    Wyrd ●●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Glamour: | Mantle and Noteable Merits in Minisheet

5. Likes liked this post

Striking Looks
    (Anti-Establishment)
    Summer Mantle
    Talia

Mien
    Fire dances and crackles in her hair, her eyes are a burnt orange colour, steam occasionally escapes from her pores.

Mantle
    Talia's mantle gives of a feeling of dry heat and smoke which reminds people of a forest fire.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Waterborn Fireheart

Talias ears perked up "There is a flooded part? You know I may be able to assist with that if we ever wanted to explore? Maybe find a way to drain it? I know enough to control water. I can even turn into it." So, they have not explored all of Funderland yet? Maybe this flooded part would be something she could look into later.

7. Likes , liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Great R'Lyeh," she cheers at the offer, "Barriers are good, magical no entry signs," she nods then laughs, "Though what I'd like best would be something that makes intruders run through a lethal version of a Japanese game show, oh ho ho ho! Though whatevs ya want ta add, feel free."

As for an armory? "Eh, more a question of who can use what for stuff if ya mean kitting up." She grabs another skewer, "Football pads are cheap, easy fer anybody ta use, and bolt on metal upgrades. Pokey sticks probably too. Hmm?"

Ah, the teeth worms? No, um, shark parasite right? Right, oh! Eels. "Eels. Kind of leech eel? I had a drone and one clamped onto the camera, made it look a lot bigger," she holds her arms as wide as possible, "Than it was," and then shrinks them down to less then 4 inches. "Fish bait. But so damn many teeth on the blood suckers. Positive: nobody is going ta try swimming in through their spawning tunnels."

As for Talia's offer of exploring or clearing out the watery tunnels? That gets a raised eyebrow as Circe bites into her meat stick, "Well," she drawls, "Neat Talia, but as I just said, its a good barricade having the flooding and vampire eels. But if ya wants ta explore it," she muses, "Depends on how a few things. How long ya can hold it fer? Tunnels could go far. Also, does it work if ya run inta, uh," she grimaces, "Not water. I had a literal shit detail in the tunnels. No shit, I needed a power washer ta clean out in gross."

She felt she was forgetting something else about the tunnels? The wildlife was no biggie, but was there something else? It prickled at her mind. The chainmail for diving? No.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Presance
    (There)
    Dex ●●●●●●
    (Nimble)
    Allies
    (Street)
    R'lyeh

New ID: Riley Rivers | Danger Sense | Direction Sense | Trained Memory | Trained Observer | Allies (Street) |
    Mask

A slim Caucasian women, with frayed, frizzy bleached hair, chapped lips and irritated, red skin surrounding her eyes.

Underneath her clothes are a myriad of scars, most notably on her back shaping like wings, and her stomach, Great wide slashes that never healed correctly.
    Mien

Oil black, miasma purple, and dishwater white, the pallet of the fox girl drowning in crude oil, her hair continues to spill only halted by her triangular fox ears, popping from the side of her head.

Miasma fur lay neatly with dirty glass & black ice feathers, with a trio of smog-smoke tails, easily seen now, is a slash across her throat, yowling open. Acts more like tattoo now, withrows of yellow fangs, and a wet looking tongue lolling out.
    Mantle 1

The feeling of sunbaked heat of a Summer roadtrip, paired with the wafting smell of gasoline from a roadstop.

PRE

Blightbent Riddleseeker

A nod, more food getting stuffed into her face, a quick pull of her drink to wash it down, "I-need-arms-and-armour-I'm....not great-well-equipped. I have a knife though!" it wasn't a dagger or short blade. A knife, kitchen equipment. But it was sharp. And stabable.

Not in the Hedge. The wide world was strange and stranger. She didn't know much about eels. She should go to the library.

"I know a little - " she moves her oil dark in front of her face, and places her fingers a half inch apart, " - water, enough to sense. If that. Could. help." paltry in compared to Talia who's mastered or near masters the water's clauses. Her lip pulls back at the mention-thought-memory of shit. Ugg. She could smell-taste it in the back of the throat. She tears into her skewer with a vengeance.

So freaking sorry for the hold up. We're at 0 days left, wanna do a round of last posts then close?
    Wyrd ●●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Glamour: | Mantle and Noteable Merits in Minisheet

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Happy ta provide," Circe raises her cup as she smiles at R'Lyeh's requisitions. "I just need know what yer preferences are ladies. Offense and defense mind, plus parts. Brawler, ranged, ninja? Modern armor? Old school? Spun? Techno-ninja armor?"

She'd designs for ninja armor drawn up, mostly fun theory. It'd be a lot of work to get all the parts but damn effective for sneaking. The silicon rubber and undercover vest were all she had currently.

"Wait wait wait wait," Circe takes a drink of her tequila, "Am I the only Summer that isn't a Bender? Awwww," her ears droop down in sadness.

Final Posts indeed. One last round and I will close it up.

11. Likes liked this post

Striking Looks
    (Anti-Establishment)
    Summer Mantle
    Talia

Mien

Mantle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Waterborn Fireheart

Talia chuckles "Maybe we should teach you Earth, Air, Fire and Water and we can call you Avatar?"

"As for the equipment, I am more of a fists kind of girl and I can use a sword. However, I am trying to get better at using a bow and arrow. Ninja warrior armour does sound cool though!"

13. Likes liked this post
    Presance
    (There)
    Dex ●●●●●●
    (Nimble)
    Allies
    (Street)
    R'lyeh

Mask

Mien

Mantle 1

PRE

Blightbent Riddleseeker

Bender...? Avatar...? Were those...were those references to something? Biting her lip to stop herself from blurting out the questions, she didn't want to seem stupid to her new Court and her Queen. She can always look it up when she's alone.

"Techno-ninja-armour?" she blurts out with a laugh. "Does it come with lights?" her head shakes, drip-drip-drop "Trying to train-myself-to use my. Um -" how does one say this without seems like a Fairest...? "Nimbleness with my knife. It'll be easier for me then to brute-stab-stab. But. uh. I want to learn how to grapple-better-more-" she'd said that, hadn't she..? now Who did she say that to? Circe-Queen....Gerrit-friend? "But-armour-for-self, uh. Something normally wearable. I don't do much gearing-up-to-storm-the-castle...yet. So. Being armoured for surprise-ninja-attacks would...be good..?"

15. Likes liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Knuckle dusters, sap gloves, or hedgespun if ya wanna punch someone," Circe lists off the options for pugilism. As for blades? "Fer blades, there is a WIDE variety of stabby weapons I can forge if I have the scrap iron and steel. Or spin, but the good stuff needs bad ass beastie parts," she nods in confirmation.

And they both wanted the theoretical armor. Of course they did, it sounded the coolest. "Well," she finishes her skewer, tossing the wood over her shoulder without a care. It was her yard greenspace] weed lot. "Well," she drinks more tequila, "Currently I have only two components fer going ninja. Silicon rubber skin suit, but as tough as a leather duster but sexier. Skin tight, though the Kevlar undershirt cancels the chest appeal oh ho ho ho," Circe does not shout in laughter. Instead, she twirls her booze cup, "I don't have the noise cancelling shoes, climber gloves, com headsets, night vision goggles, or, oh! I do have gas masks. 3 of 7. Oh, hey. We can replace the noiseless shoes with really big socks over athletic shoes. 4 of 7, and ya can totally use ninja poison smoke techniques."

She smiles widely, "Or ya know, bear pepper spray and tear gas oh ho ho ho," the smile widens. "Personally, I abandoned that avenue and spinning a suit in favor of having a riot. Faster way ta have me able ta shout I'm good after getting knocked through a wall, oh ho ho ho ho!"

"Not ta say I can't make a techno-ninja suit. Could probably build even better with unlimited funds, straight up Batman armor, but if I had that kind funds," she raised her glass, "I'd be giving ya both rocket launcher training so we could blast any foe throughout the park, oh ho ho ho!"

Then looks to R'Lyeh, "Tron Lines are fashionable and I can get 'em fer ya, wore 'em fer Halloween myself. Buuut not stealthy. Unless ya can turn invisible and the lines will help with that, then I will get you as many as I can carry."

"Right here and now," she jerks her thumb inside, "Got a few leather jackets and a metal dress, if ya want something now now," she finishes her booze, "Spun I need the parts if ya want better than the dress fer toughness. Tech ninja? I needs lucre. Though, matching sets of those, hmm? Rhodes!" She blurts out at random through her buzz after drinking straight tequila, "He's good with pledges. Could figure out something that gives us the funds ta pay fer all the parts, oh ho ho ho! That is a sprite, right, grrrr, brilliant idea!"

She smirks as her head lolls to the side whilst their Queen looks back and forth between her fellow Summers, "Which of ya came up with that idea?"

End scene. Awesome and thanks for giving Circe a direction and inspiring her to provide a new battle uniform to go with the business suits OOC the ninja-armor is an outfit I came up with RAW which was just a lot of stuff that provides minor bonuses all put together. Well, the climbing gloves don't, they just prevent the no gear penalty. The socks? Oh, that is a videogame reference

17. Likes liked this post
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread