(Commanding)
    Primal Urge
    Elizabeth Wade
    Game Stats Tracker

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Elizabeth returned looking very very thoughtful, as if she couldn't shake the phone conversation from her mind. She retook her seat, trying to shake it from her mind, and found a new face amongst them and was happy for the distraction.

"Sorry 'bout that guys. I get a lot of work phone calls over the holidays, and charities are just notorious to have last minute emergencies and requests." Though that request might not be one she could honor.

Back to business...

She signaled the bartender. "Double scotch."

2. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily hears a familair voice and spins around with a smile. "You big lug. I know you said you'd be back but..." She screws up her eyes and shakes her head, before leering at him without malice and punchihng him on the arm. "Shoulda called me, numbnuts."

She offers the others a small smile, flicking her har back at the compliment. "No relation, but we think on the same page a lot. Bleeds Well was one of the last here with me. I always found Full moons easy to work with." She waves a hand. "Bleeds, that's Lizzy Wade, Dancing Storm Lord."

The Crescent looks around the room at the gathered wolves, pulls a tobacco pouch out of a pocket and begins rolling a cigarette. "You may have both missed it with calls and only just arriving, but if you wanna meet up at my place to discuss working together... well, it'll save us drinking these folks fine place dry." She offers the wolf behind the bar a cheeky wink.

.... And I will remember to open it this time, probably after Christmas
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

The Rahu gives Tristan a feral smile. "Always a pleasure to meet more People." His eyes catch the returning Storm Lord and makes a presumption about her based on her excuse, moments later Emily confirms his suspicions.

"Greetings Lizzy. Dancing Storm Lord? That some kinda new lodge?"

When Emily makes the invitation Bleeds slide off his stool and scoops up his bag. "Thanks for the hospitality as always Granny. Can I get a ride with somebody? Parking lot looks like a car show right now."

PU: 4

Scrapper
    Primal Urge
    Presence
    (Burly)
    Derek Johnston

Bald, thickly bearded and burly looking man in jeans and a leather jacket.

PRE

Derek glances over at Lizzy as she comes back into the room, giving a nod back to the Cahalith. "It's all good."

He turns back to Bleeds Well and takes another swig from his drink. "I'm technically from here but I've been gone for some years. I'm back home now to take care of some family business and see what I can do here to help," he says, chuckling deeply. "Scrapper? It involved me turning pieces of my wrecked bike into makeshift brass knuckles in order to help deal with an Azlu."

He turns to Emily and nods to her. "Sure. Your place then?" he asks, looking at the card that he got from her.

"I can give you a ride, Bleeds, but I've only got my motorcycle at the moment. The offer stands but I don't know if you wanna ride bitch."
    Elodoth Iron Master, Primal Urge 3

6. Likes liked this post
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5