Alt Identity
    (Allegra Cole)
    Presence
    (Assertive)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Moira

Nimbus

From the ground mists rise, billowing thickly, and a thousand ethereal voices chorus eerily, sounding far away, the seasons spring to life going through time rapidly from verdant spring, to scorching summer, and the first leaves of Autumn, and the deep silent cold of winter.
    Stats

+1
    SL
    PRE

Moira grinned at Apollo and bumped him back. “I didn’t think it would take as long as it did, honestly. I just … really let time get away from me. Before I knew it, POOF it was Autumn!” She said in her usual animated manner. “What have you been up to?” she asked with a grin. “Or is that a dinner at my place, and when I say dinner, I mean like sushi or something. I took a class shortly before I left Sacramento to tend to things!”

Moira giggled at Witch “Apollo is a big ole bear!” She informed Witch with a laugh. “Well I heard about this place called the “Blue Cue” before that apparently has drinks and billiards and a full restaurant if you are hungry! I promise I won’t cheat!” She nodded emphatically, trying to look ultra harmless. Which was a widening of those chocolate brown eyes, and offering her palms up to show they were empty.

To Puck she instantly regretted jumping on him immediately for help. “I feel guilty for asking since you are so tired. I think it can wait! Yeesh. You look like you need a massage, and some indica to help you sleep for like sixteen hours! Whatever it is, I can help! I am home now. Clearly fate brought me home at the right time.” She said the last softly, watching Puck’s eyes closely for a moment.

2. Likes liked this post
    Rose Among Thorns
    Matriarch
    Presence
    (Friendly)
    Direction Sense
    (I Know The Way)
    Danger Sense
    (Spidey Adjacent)
    Occultation
    (Blinded by Thorns)
    Belle

Nimbus: Cracks in space appear just over her skin, shaped like toothy, hellish maws. If she's extra and especially angry, those maws will speak.
    PRP Stats

2/5 Personal Spells
    *Incognito Presence (1 suxx)
    1/3 Vulgar Spells
    Health
    Mana: 9/9
    WP: 2/3

Equipment: Knife, Minivan, Shoulder Bag (magnifying glass, flashlight, plastic gloves), Smartphone, Wallet ($50), Artifact (see minisheet)
    Combat Stats

Defense: 2 (Wits/Dex)
    Initiative: 4
    Speed: 9

OCC
    PRE

Apollo's interest is met with Belle's own enthusiastic glint in her eyes. "Well, I've been working on ways to refine my Space Arcanum to help with teleportation. Right now it's a chore to get from one place to another, what with Sympathy and all. But I'm hoping to get more familiar with the spells involved so that I can pull it off with fewer complications." She wipes her brow as if removing mock-sweat. "And let me tell you, when it comes to defying one of the fundamental forces of reality, it doesn't budge for nobody without a fight."

Belle likes Moira's enthusiasm. "Yeah! I'd love that. Just let me know and I'll swing by and we can shoot the breeze." She likes the sound of this place the Acanthus mentions. "Blue Clue? Are all the bartenders named 'Steve'? I'm in!" She gives Witch a responsive nod, respecting the Mage's more reserved response.

"You work for the Bee? No way!" She's completely immersed in Pucks' secret identity now. ​"You're a legit reporter who fights crime...well, magical crime anyway. That's so cool!" She can't believe she's surrounded by so many talented Magi in this city.

4. Likes liked this post
    Apollo
    Striking Looks
    (Yes, they are muscles)
    Apollo

Nimbus: Plants seem to take a deep breath in around him (No physical signs just a feeling)
    (Wi) Paying Respects

Wi Paying Respects

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 0
    Defense: 2

Vulgar: 0
    Active Spells: 0/5
    Personal Spells: 0/3

No Active Spells

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, bus ticket, $50 cash), keys, pen, small notebook, bottle of water, 3 X Protein Bars, 2 x Chocolate Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Backpack,

Copper Necklace with wooden pendant (Magical Tool)
    Tactical Knife (2L)
    Punching D
    (Matriarch) I spy

(Matriarch) I Spy

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/3

Spirit Tongue

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, $50 cash), keys, pen, notebook, bottle of water, 2 X Protein Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Large Army Backpack (LAB),

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Long Sword (3L - LAB)

+1
    SL
    PRE

If Apollo was honest all that space stuff went totally over his head, a bit like he was stood at the end of a runway and the Space and Sympathy chat was a Boeing 747 taking off. He nodded politely in the right places, but as for what Bell was talking about... He had no idea. But at least she wasn't talking about Mind, that was just like Ancient Greek to him. "Sounds awfully complex"

He turned to Moira "Oh, enrolled in College, started the renovations we discussed... and Sushi at your place sounds great."
    Apollo
    "I choose to live by choice, not by chance."
    Current Effects: See In Scene

6. Likes liked this post
    Witch
    Nimbus

The warmth of a campfire, shadows softening at their edges, the smell of woodsmoke in the air.

When vulgar, it's the heat of a pyre, the air darkening with ash, the smell of burning flesh.
    Venue
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 3

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

PRPYLF - Grim Sight

PRE

"I doubt I would know if you were," she answered truthfully. Billiards was some sort of English word for pool right? Or was it a card game? She considered asking the guys who would be the fourth after Belle spoke up- she was sure if it was pool, they needed even numbers. But if it was a card game ... 3 was probably enough? Right? So, she let it stand.

And then there was talk of dinners and jobs and life stuff...

She was getting comfortable in the city. And maybe starting to know her fellow mages. She knew their names at this point. But she hadn't quite gotten past that to sushi dinners yet. So, she settled back on her heels to let them small talk, curious if that would be all that came up.

8. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Snarky)
    Puck

Nimbus

Winds blow around the mage, varying in intensity depending on the spell and parting abruptly after.
    Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I'll make it. I promise."

This guy is already feeling better, even if his eyes were still a bit tired. He's still all smiles at the sight of Moira, a welcome distraction from everything else.

"I do indeed!" He attempts to mirror the Warlock's pep, but the same fatigue Moira was noticing seemed to dim whatever light might have flowed forth. "I mostly cover economics, but with election season it's all hands on deck. It's a bit much sometimes, but it's a labor of love."

He pauses a moment, debating something in his head as he stares at Belle.

"I got stuck before I even got to the portals. Then again, I've been focused on Fate for a while. I have a personal goal to figure out forging Dooms and Destinies by the new year."

10. Likes liked this post
    Public Effects
    Alt Identity
    (Allegra Cole)
    Presence
    (Assertive)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Moira

Nimbus

From the ground mists rise, billowing thickly, and a thousand ethereal voices chorus eerily, sounding far away, the seasons spring to life going through time rapidly from verdant spring, to scorching summer, and the first leaves of Autumn, and the deep silent cold of winter.
    Stats

+1
    SL
    PRE

“I’ve never been there, but we can surely find out! Especially if they are cute bartenders, if you know what I’m saying!” She said with a grin, wiggling her eyebrows up and down at Belle . “Wow.. Teleportation. Holy moley. I bet that spell would bite back! Yeesh!” She said, wincing at the idea of the paradox for fucking around and finding out.

To Apollo she grinned and made a ‘oh shit’ face. “Well damn! What are you majoring in? If you need any help with your school work or tests, you know what fate ho to call!” And that grin turned positively devious. “Ohhh that means I can start painting there?!” She asked, tapping her chest for a moment. “I will sketch out some ideas first for everyone to approve.” She nodded. They were on for Sushi dinner.

Then she looked at Puck with a grin. “You down for my mangled rolls too?” She offered with a smile. “You can relax to the dulcet tones of my stereo, and laugh at my novice rolling skills, and stare at some of my work I’ve completed here in Sacramento….” She flipped her palms up and waggled all of her fingers in a come hither motion giggling. “It will be a good relaxing time. I promise! Then you and Apollo can fully catch me up with all the piping hot tea.”

“So does that mean you are in?” She asked Witch with a hopeful look on her face. “Girls night out action?!! Oh! And I need to call Phoenyx too! She’s a girl! Just not here right now!”

12. Likes , liked this post
    Rose Among Thorns
    Matriarch
    Presence
    (Friendly)
    Direction Sense
    (I Know The Way)
    Danger Sense
    (Spidey Adjacent)
    Occultation
    (Blinded by Thorns)
    Belle

Nimbus: Cracks in space appear just over her skin, shaped like toothy, hellish maws. If she's extra and especially angry, those maws will speak.
    PRP Stats

2/5 Personal Spells
    *Incognito Presence (1 suxx)
    1/3 Vulgar Spells
    Health
    Mana: 9/9
    WP: 2/3

Equipment: Knife, Minivan, Shoulder Bag (magnifying glass, flashlight, plastic gloves), Smartphone, Wallet ($50), Artifact (see minisheet)
    Combat Stats

Defense: 2 (Wits/Dex)
    Initiative: 4
    Speed: 9

OCC
    PRE

Belle can’t help but feel her ego swell a little. Even if she knew, more than the other Magi would, that her work has indeed been taxing. “Complex, yep. Bite-back…” She winces a bit. “Yeah. But that’s the name of the game for progress.”

Moira’s talk of girls night is sounding more and more appealing. Especially if Phoenyx would be onboard. “Heck yeah! That sounds like a much needed break. Bet there’s plenty of places with holiday-themed drinks and events going on right now. What with Christmas being a month and a half away.” She groans in mock annoyance. Truth be told, Christmas was one of her favorite holidays.

“Any tips you got on handling Matter? That stuff’s like Greek to me.” She says to Puck, both to hopefully encourage the Acanthus and deflate herself a bit. She doesn’t want to appear haughty for her studies.

Apollo
    Striking Looks
    (Yes, they are muscles)
    Apollo

Nimbus: Plants seem to take a deep breath in around him (No physical signs just a feeling)
    (Wi) Paying Respects

Wi Paying Respects

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Active Spells: 0/5
    Personal Spells: 0/3

No Active Spells

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, bus ticket, $50 cash), keys, pen, small notebook, bottle of water, 3 X Protein Bars, 2 x Chocolate Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Backpack,

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Punching D
    (Matriarch) I spy

(Matriarch) I Spy

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/3

Spirit Tongue

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, $50 cash), keys, pen, notebook, bottle of water, 2 X Protein Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Large Army Backpack (LAB),

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Long Sword (3L - LAB)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Face, Space... it was all gobbledygook to him. Matter, well he knew the very basics of that. He let out a little chuckle at the mention of Moira's mangled rolls. Yes, yes he was that guy... at least today he was anyhow. He smiled at Moira "Pre-Med and I think I know enough of the Life Arcana to give me a sufficient advantage in that field. Worst case scenario I awake the spirit of my exam paper to help me out."
    Apollo
    "I choose to live by choice, not by chance."
    Current Effects: See In Scene

15. Likes liked this post
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread