THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Snarky)
    Puck

Nimbus

Winds blow around the mage, varying in intensity depending on the spell and parting abruptly after.
    Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Puck chows on his popcorn as Apollo spoke. He nods along as the Shaman spoke, though his take on the American dream elicits a visible wince from the Enchanter.

"People get trippy over the dumbest shit now."

When the conversation moves to Dr Who it started going right over Puck's head. Fantasy and comic books he could handle, but Dr Who and Harry Potter were a downward spiral Puck wasn't touching with a ten foot pole. Instead he does what Apollo suggested, and started the Rings of Power on episode one.

"What did you think of the dark elf in Rings of Power? I know he called himself one of the first orcs, but seriously, he's a warhammer style dark elf."

Pull out the sword of Khaine, because this guy is ready for fantasy nerdom.

Apollo
    Striking Looks
    (Yes, they are muscles)
    Apollo

Nimbus: Plants seem to take a deep breath in around him (No physical signs just a feeling)
    (Wi) Paying Respects

Wi Paying Respects

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 0
    Defense: 2

Vulgar: 0
    Active Spells: 0/5
    Personal Spells: 0/3

No Active Spells

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, bus ticket, $50 cash), keys, pen, small notebook, bottle of water, 3 X Protein Bars, 2 x Chocolate Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Backpack,

Copper Necklace with wooden pendant (Magical Tool)
    Tactical Knife (2L)
    Punching D
    (Matriarch) I spy

(Matriarch) I Spy

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 0
    Defense: 2

Vulgar: 0
    Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/3

Spirit Tongue

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, $50 cash), keys, pen, notebook, bottle of water, 2 X Protein Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Large Army Backpack (LAB),

Copper Necklace with wooden pendant (Magical Tool)
    Tactical Knife (2L)
    Long Sword (3L - LAB)

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Adar? Unless I am mistaken he is an entirely new character created for the show, but the creation of the Orcs is where Tolkien's vision lacks clarity. The man had multiple theory's on how they were created and seems like he couldn't decide. I like that they are going the elf route. The fact that Adar prefers Uruk... which is black speech for orc. I agree he is totally a Warhammer style dark elf, although I am not a Warhammer geek so no getting your little figurines out just yet." Apollo chuckled and gave Puck a wink "I don't have the patience to move them millimetres at a time. Plus, its expensive." Apollo leaned in closer to Puck and ate some of his popcorn.
    Apollo
    "I choose to live by choice, not by chance."
    Current Effects: See In Scene

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Snarky)
    Puck

Nimbus

Winds blow around the mage, varying in intensity depending on the spell and parting abruptly after.
    Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Well I'm just going to have to start buying you things then."

Seriously, Puck finally knows people who could paint. He doesn't have to sell his soul to a succubus to fulfill his deepest desires now.

As Apollo leaned into Puck, Puck leaned in to Apollo. Finally the Enchanter just rests his head on the Shaman's shoulder, watching the show as it played.

We're at the one month mark, so I'm going to fade out here with them watching tv then going their separate ways. Thanks for the scene!

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread