THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

"I see." Helen finishes another shot, because why not ? "Doesn't sound too bad. So you do offer evening classes or something ?" Might be fun to see if there's some worthwhile stuff to broaden her horizons after all !

She chuckles at Riley's job description. Its been a long while since she's encountered the phrase 'gainfully employed' used ith a straight face and sincerely used. "By bike or car ? I mean, food delivery is pretty important, you get around a lot, so thats pretty nice, right ?" Even if the pay is probably shit, but then, how many folks work those jobs for life anyway ? Helen chases the shot down with some beer and looks over to Aaron, but doesn't say anything just yet.

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

The Arrow blushes as people compliment her skills.

She nods to Riley. "It takes practice. I've been doing it sinc eI was very small." There's a small cock of the head as Helen asked if she did classes. "I... uh.... Hmm. I never thought people would be interested in what I did. Maybe I should look into it." She wasn't entirely sure. These people were Sleepers, a part of the Lie. Something about spending time on their fighting skills was a little odd. Though erhaos meditation might accelerate their Awakening? There were several schools of thought that believed in that process.

Maybe this wasn't the time to worry about that. She was here to have fun - even if the people she knew best had left. "Imma get another drink. Anyone else want one?"
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread