Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

The Vanishing: Phone Calls

THREADID
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

After listening to the voicemails left on the new phone for 'Sean O'Malley,' Connor decides to call them back. He informs Michael that he is not to be disturbed, and locks the door to his haven for good measure. Looking at his list, his eyes fall on the number denoted with a star. This gentleman had witnessed the even, as all of them had, from Rocky's bar. However, there was more pertinent information in his short statement that caught the Haunt's attention. He had witnessed someone filming, and saw them driving away in a white van. A description would be great: A license plate number? Even better.

With this in mind, the haunt dialed the number and waited for the man to answer.

Seryna
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

Jennifer Hazelton

"Yes?" A man answered on the second ring. "I don't have you in my contacts." He seems to be in a good mood, with no discernable accent.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Good Evening, this is Sean O'Malley. I believe you may have called me in response to some fliers looking for some information?" The Haunt pauses for a moment to allow what he's said to process. "I was just wanting to call back to see if you had time to answer a few questions."

Once again, the Haunt paused, this time waiting for an affirmative. Whether he gets an answer or not though, he continues. "You said in your voicemail that you witnessed a woman recording what was happening, can you recall what the woman looked like, by chance?"
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

Jennifer Hazelton

"Oh yeah, I was waiting for your call. Hang on, let me sit down."

There's a small rustle and then the man comes back on.
    "Alright, I'm here. Yeah, I can. I looked over when the hot, muscular woman. She's about 5 feet, six inches tall, I'd say. She had dark brown hair. She was with a guy because she ran over to him. They jumped into a van together with another woman."

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Flipping the page on his notepad, Connor wrote down the description he gave of the woman. "And the man and other woman? Are you able to give me a description of them?" He did his best to keep his voice pleasant, though 'hot, muscular woman' wasn't a lot to go on. "Any details are useful."

After allowing the man to give any description he could of the man and other woman involved, Connor moved on to the main reason for his call. "Now, I know that things were happening fast, but were you able to get the license plate number on the van, by chance?"
    The Vanishing:

Jennifer Hazelton

"Eh, while it was all so fast. I didn't really get a look at the man. Ah she was fit. She handled herself well. I mean, they chased after the psychos. I didn't get much more than that.

Ah license plate was local. First four was 6TRJ.
    Sorry I didn't get more, but it was like, movie fast."

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Nothing to worry about, friend. Everything you've provided has been extremely helpful. I'll have your money left in an envelope behind the main bar at that new speakeasy, Nuit D'Encre, the owner owes me a few favors. Do you have a name I can leave for bartender?"

The haunt writes down whatever name or pseudonym the man gives him. He'll have to hit an ATM later, but five hundered dollars would make the man happy for only a few moments on the phone, and it was a small price to pay to have a reason to visit the police station again.

From here, Connor will go back to the police station with the partial plate number in hand
    The Vanishing:

Jennifer Hazelton

"Sure." The man complies. "My name's Kevin. I'll be by to pick it up at the speakeasy. You want me to call if I see them again?"

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"A call back if you see them would be wonderful, thank you. I'll have your pay ready at the speakeasy tomorrow night, ask for Michael and he'll be sure to get it for you. Have a good rest of the night, Kevin." With that, the Haunt hung up his phone and readied himself to speak with Officer Collins again, this time with a new trick up his sleeve.

I'm good to close, Connor will be going back to the police station to try and speak with Officer Collins and get the phone.
    The Vanishing:

Jennifer Hazelton

"Thank you. I'll be sure to give you a call if I see anything else." Kevin response. He sounded generally content and open, from what Connor could get from his voice. The call ended and the night continues.

Closed Thread