Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(Private) Confidants Meet

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Jennifer Hazelton

"Elenore, go and fetch the items Seneschal Jack requested." The Ventrue bade her ghoul. The woman departed in the direction of the check in.
    "I shall present what you requested presently, Seneschal Jack.
    I have a personal stake in the investigation in two fold. I have been training to become a deputy for the Reeve. I have been in favor for the position.

I also wish to solve the mystery. I have stated an honest account of what I witnessed, yet there are moving parts that I don't understand.

Why was Camp moved before being interviewed? Why was Ms Rowland leaving town over being interviewed? Why did the three Crone lie? The Crone appear to be doing something that they are reluctant to share with the Reeve. I want to find the truth."

She looks between the Prince and Seneschal as she spoke. She appears to be genuinely earnest.

The woman was quiet for a moment, considering the prince's question.

" I don't believe so. Two burned boons to search out hidden havens.
    The third relocated to another Domain after the Blood hunt.

Quite possible, Your Grace. I don't know Ms. Rowland. I know Mr. Tressilian only to nod in passing. I've never shared a word with the two before this situation.

No, Mr. Tressilian wasn't seen for 5 days.
    The Potential Childe went missing from the hospital immediately. Originally, Camp was attacked outside of Elysium, on a nearby street en route to meet with Mr. Tiff.

Camp has not been inside Elysium.

I have been sent a letter that the Potential Childe was found in a private, difficult to access Rehabilitation facility two hours out of our Domain. No one has been to question them as yet.

It's quite possible that I witnessed something else. Someone could have set up Ms. Rowland and by extension, her Sire, Mr. Tressilian.
    There's a coterie in town, sisters, who I have heard whisper that Ms. Rowland is clearly a bad egg and seized an opportunity to hurt Tiff. I've asked my ally to watch them. For the past two weeks, they are discreetly slandering Mr. Tressilian and in absentia, Ms. Rowland.
    I find that slightly odd and mean to investigate if they gain something from the two being removed, by banishment or otherwise.

I am being forthright with you, Your Grace."

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Lord listened to the detail and to her speaking in earnest.

He looked to the Prince at the conclusion of the added detail. "This seems to be in order as far as I can tell. I would only request that we be allowed to question Ms Rowland before her extradition." He returned his gaze to McIntyre, "Over the term of my Danse I've acquired many tools for such a situation. I believe I would be able to help you to find the truth." It was her stated goal after all.

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Training to become a Deputy? Suppose it could be a thing in some Domains.

If it were her Domain and three were unwilling to share what was going on, it’d be a simple matter of ashing one at a time until someone spoke the truth. “If they are reluctant to share, then why allow them to continue to exist?” it sounded simple to her.

An elbow was propped up as she rested her chin on her fingers, listening. It wasn’t her place to tell another Domain how to operate or that they sounded incompetent.

At least she was open to the possibility of seeing something different. And open to this Ms Rowland being innocent.

But the Savage remains silent, looking to Jacque as he speaks.

“If we locate her, then you can speak with her Seneschal.” The Prince confirms. If the girl was within her Domain, it was only right that they get to question her. To the woman, “You would, of course, be informed. But perhaps she would be more forthcoming if she wasn’t aware, you were here looking for her just yet. I’d be curious to hear what she would have to say, and what the Seneschal is able to gather from her.” Realizing how it could look, “But I have no intentions of preventing you from your task.” But it was sometimes interesting and entertaining to hear what people would lie about.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Jennifer Hazelton

The ghoul returns and offers her regnant two sealed letters. The Kindred places them on a neutral area of the table in front of Jack.

The letter sealed in purple wax of a hawk in flight over the letters E, V,W

The second letter was a piece of paper with a photocopy of a torn piece of paper, reading ‘old friend has gone to,’ and ‘best if we do not meet, so they can not continue their work against us’.
    “Of course, Seneschal.” The Ventrue nodded. “I understand.”
    A look to the Prince.
    “I don’t know, Your Grace.” She replied simply.
    “I appreciate that, Your Grace. I had not expected such exceptional assistance.”

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Lord read over the letter as the Prince added her thoughts and requirements.

"You are hereby acknowledged for your stated purposes," he folded the letter back into its envelope.

​The Prince's affirmation was all that was needed to conclude the conversation for the night. "Do you have any other questions for us?"

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

She picks up the photocopy of the torn piece of paper. It would have been nice of it had been a whole note, filing is the missing gaps. But it was what it was. Once Jacque was finished with the letter, she looks it over as well. Have to love the First Estate and their obsession with Lineage. Her own lack of it would more then likely have gotten her rejected had it not been for her Sponsor.

The not know the reason to let them keep breathing, ish, was expected. The decision didn’t rest with the woman.

“Oh?” that was a surprise, “I’m surprised to hear that.” She had worked hard to hold everyone to the Laws.

“As we intend to keep you in the loop on any developments with locating this girl, I expect the same from you. A copy of the Laws will also be provided for you.” If she was going to be staying, she would need them.

7. Likes liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

The Ventrue bowed her head low to the Priscus.
    "Thank you, Seneschal Jack. I do understand the obligations and shall represent the Clan appropriately." A pause as she considers, before replying.
    "No, I have no further questions."
    Madame McIntyre attends the Prince's words carefully.
    "I shall keep you informed, Your Grace. I shall be quite fastidious in adhering to your Laws." She assures. "I thank you for allowing me to stay."

9. Likes liked this post
    Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Of course," the Lord answered to both the Ventrue's declaration and the Prince's desire for a copy of the Laws to be shared.

Sensing a natural conclusion to the conversation, Jack began to rise to begin the adjournment of the meeting.

Later that night a wax sealed envelope with a J overlapping a V was delivered to Madame McIntyre.

Seems like a good place to wrap?

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod to her words, “Please see to it that you do.” Having to chase down a Law Breaker wasn’t fun, but it had been sometime.

Eyes look from her to Jacque, “Seems the business has been concluded for the evening. I’ll pass along word of what our target looks like to some of my men, always good to have eyes all over the Domain.” Some human, some, not so much. “If you have no questions, then I thank you for coming to us with the information and going through the proper channels.” They don’t see it often.

Seems like a good stopping place to me

Jennifer Hazelton

"Thank you for meeting with me, Your Grace. Seneschal." The newcomer to Sacramento stood and bowed in respect to both, holding the movement to convey suitable respect.
    "I shall study the laws as soon as they arrive. I shall see you at court I expect, as I go about asking if anyone has seen the newcomer."

She waits for anyone to mention a detail or give an instruction. With none forthcoming, she gathers her unobtrusive ghoul, their items left at the front and depart into the night. A new mystery had blown into Sacramento, complete with someone determined to find out an answer.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread