(Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

The Whip shifts slightly in his chair, not out of discomfort but from a practiced human habit. "Quite possibly, after her display with Kowalsic, I doubt anyone would like to be the reason for her reappearance under such circumstances."

He nods at Jennifer's assurance that he is appreciated. "Thank you, Priscus. As I said, I was only on the outside looking it. It's difficult, sometimes, to view your own behavior as problematic without being told so."

Connor pauses for a moment in though. "The Alder Lady Prince has been most gracious with my mistakes. Perhaps she did not believe two missteps to be enough to warrant a boon just yet, as she didn't outright refuse, she just chose not to engage. I have learned my lesson in this regard, I assure you." Another pause follows shortly after. "That being said, I've also been considering taking on the title of Alder. I am older than a majority of the Domain, so it only seems fitting." All of that said, he looks at his watch. He can already feel the pull of the day sleep, but he didn't want to cut the conversation short.
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"That is true. Those who were at the Court where the sentence was carried out." Jennifer agreed with her Cursed Voice.
    Jennifer nodded to Connor, acknowledging what he was saying. She had missed the problem completely. Yet she did not continue down that path. It would be best to address it with Helen soon to see how the other Kindred felt.

"I have been telling those who I have influence with that I believe Helen will be the best choice for Reeve." She confided to Connor. "We will see if she wishes to pursue the position."
    It was quite possible my words were not as influential as I hoped, as well. Jennifer fretted a moment. Yet they seemed well received.

She was thinking over what had been said about the Alder Lady Prince. There wasn't much more to say on the subject. Jennifer had stated her concerns, Connor had obviously given some thought to the matter. That was where her concerns were and now they were soothed.
    Jennifer nodded. "I agree, it would be fitting for you to use the title. I do wonder what others will think."
    Connor had masqueraded quite well as an ancillae, I believe, Although I had noticed that he had peppered conversations with references to his age. Had others already made the conclusion that Connor was an Alder?

"Oh, I was considering too long."
    She lamented her long moment of silence. "Time has gotten away from us. Shall we retire for the evening?"
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

The Nosferatu make their goodbyes and depart into the night.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread