Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Within the Necropolis, a Nosferatu moved in the depths. Jennifer set up a small writing area on the coffee table as she waited in the sitting area for Connor OBrien . She was a few minutes early. Plenty of time to look over her two notebooks where she kept track of her activities. As well as the activities of others. She was dressed simply in a green tunic and black leggings. She was not blushed.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

The tell-tale taps of oxford shoes on stone announce the approach of the Whip. Dressed in a charcoal and black ensemble, he enters with purpose. A quick glance at a pocket watch reveals that he has arrived just on time. While he chose to forgo the blush of life, his beast was cloaked as always. "You wished to meet with me, Priscus?" The Haunt says, reverting to the woman's title among the clan due to the location of their meeting.
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

3. Likes liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"Yes, Connor, we do need to speak." Jennifer looks up from her writing. She sets her notebook down on the table and precisely places the pen on top of it.
    "Please, sit." She waits for a moment for him to make himself comfortable.

"You were polite to send me an RSVP to the upcoming Soiree of the First Estate, for which I extend thanks to you. Polite behavior does make things so much more enjoyable." A slight smile. She did so enjoy proper Invictus etiquette.
    "Yet there are two things on my mind. They trouble me." An expectant look to Connor. "I imagine you could guess the first as it pertains to your behavior at the last two gatherings of the First Estate."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

The Haunt pauses for a moment, calculating a response to Jennifer bringing up the already rectified issues at the Invictus meetings. "I've offered my boon to Her Grace, she has chosen not to accept it. My part in that matter is done. I recognize my mistakes and have learned from them." He slips into a seat despite his thoughts that this is going to be a pleasant chat. "What is the second issue on your mind, if I may ask?" The haunt laces his fingers together, elbows on the arms of the chairs, as he waits for the Lady's response.
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer watched Connor for a moment. Had he detected the matter that concerned her? His response did not demonstrate that. Although it could be more careful not to acknowledge the issue.

"The second matter on my mind is no doubt a tremor through the Domain itself. Do the others notice this slight ripple?

Our gathering of the First estate had many important matters discussed. Some were not discussed, although I expected the matters to be. For example, I did not announce your official maturation the way I believe the Alder Lady Prince did for Seneschal Jack, Speaker of the First Estate and Priscus of the Ventrue."
    Simplified for more than one reason.
    "I am curious what your thoughts are regarding our Covenant."

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

The Whip listens as Jennifer speaks. There was more than one issue on the night of what was supposed to be Quartermain's Ceremony. "I believe we are losing members faster than we bring them in. We have had two individuals leave not just our Covenant, but the domain, in less than a year." He pauses for a moment, studying Jennifer. "But that is not the tremor you speak of. Are you concerned about the Alder Duchess? I know she hasn't been seen for some time, and with Her Grace's announcement...." He trails off, the point being made without having to be voiced "There will be a power vacuum within the Sacramento chapter of the First Estate. There are three viable candidates, holding the highest status within the Covenant, for replacements of the Judex. I believe we will continue to be strong no matter who is chosen."
    The Vanishing:

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"Yes. Some of that is expected and can't all be attributed to the First Estate. The Circle lost a member. I believe Priscus Baker and Madame Perez are the only members, now.

Yes, I am concerned about the Alder Duchess. Have you heard anyone speaking of the situation?"

Concerned was one way to describe her feelings. She was ambivalent, feeling more than one feeling over the lack of sightings of Alder Duchess, Priscus and Archon.

Jennifer regarded Connor for a moment.
    "There's another matter that I want to mention to you.
    I haven't seen you around as much lately. I know, you have been occupied setting up your business.
    Yet I appreciated your keen mind and diplomacy at the Family meeting."

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"No one has spoken openly about the Alder Duchess' absence, not that I've heard at least." Though that could be because he hasn't made it to court in the last couple of months.

An absence that has obviously been noticed. "Ah, yes, I'm working to bring Michael up to speed so I can delegate more responsibility to him. I am sorry for my absence of late." Keen mind and diplomacy, "I simply said what I observed. I've spent too much time at Helen's throat to not know what riles her up, and I've witnessed these arguments from the outside looking in. I'm positive it's something you or she may have noticed if any of the roles were reversed." While he tries to downplay the compliment, he can't help but allow a brief look of pride to cross his face. Especially since lately, he's brought mostly negative attention to himself.

Having calmed down from the earlier mention of his mistakes, the haunt pauses for a moment before continuing. "I was hasty at the beginning of our meeting, it hadn't fully occurred to me that my behavior is a reflection of your judgement. Please, tell me what concerns you when it comes to my recent actions."
    The Vanishing:

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"Well, perhaps they believe that she is still in the wings. Ready to swoop in at the slightest misbehavior." Jennifer mused. There was no evidence that the Alder Duchess wasn't doing just that.

"Good, I hope that it works out for you. I don't want to pile on your plate. I am here if you need any assistance." Jennifer assured. "I did want to let you know that your presence in our Family is appreciated. I had not detected that I was harping on Helen.
    I thought that I was pointing out a fact and trying to turn her to consider my point of view. Your input helped me see another view, and I did not like that I had harped on so."

Jennifer nods slightly, pleased that he had picked up on her concerns.
    "You have the heart of the matter with your assessment. I mainly am concerned with the Alder Lady Prince's view of your conduct." Jennifer replied, straight forward.
    "You have made the appropriate balm to any hurt you may have caused. The refusal of the boon is slightly concerning. I would propose minding proper address with her to a T from here on out.
    What are your thoughts?"

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Ooc: Bump

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread